Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Santa Clara CA USA (near San Jose) 2019 travel and show info
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: August 19, 2019 02:19

Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball
Good to be here, good to be here, good to be here, good to be here, good to be here, good to be here, good to be here.... good to be right here in Santa Clara, and not anywhere else....
Woke up with this mantra in my head this morning. smiling smiley

As for the show t-shirt w/Golden Gate Bridge smothered in fog- a bit underwhelming at first glance though it's difficult to tell in that massive pic above.
Looks to be a few steps above the drab Denver design, but might have to pass on the t-shirt. Will probably still want the poster though!

sarahunwin
Im at the avatar too but thinking drinks at the Hyatt bar after the show - look for sequins

Hi sarahunwin - that reservation was loooong ago pre-postponement and is now obsolete! Just before new date announced booked at the Hyatt next to stadium along with a bunch of others before prices skyrocketed.
So far I've seen Bjornulf and quite a few members from here including plexi, and for the first time I met MisterDDDD, swimtothemoon, and several others yesterday.
Good people, good times, and see you at the Hyatt post-show.thumbs up

Going to be a great day. Will give you a ring when I am close. Excited for a great day and a great show tonight. Wish I could join at the bar after the show but my son isn't 21 and my client put an 8AM call on my calendar.

I do like the 49ers Stones shirt but bought a shirt in NJ and not sure I need ANOTHER shirt. We will see, My son promised to buy a friend a shirt so he will need to hit merch in any event.

Had a better look at a better pic of litho in another thread, and it's a bit nicer than my first impression.
Want the poster, but t-shirt on white is a bit underwhelming...pass.

And being from down south, not a fan of the 49ers by any stretch of the imagination, and would probably burn it if someone gave it to me for free. winking smiley

Cheers daspyknows - it' gonna be fun! thumbs up

And I'd burn a Rams jersey, except for #16 of course.

plexi

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1878
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home