Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 3 of 6
Re: Santa Clara CA USA (near San Jose) 2019 travel and show info
Posted by: snorton ()
Date: February 6, 2019 06:46

I will be driving in from Sacramento for this show. Grew up in San Jose, everything has changed ao much from all th le digital fortunes.

Date: February 7, 2019 07:17

I'd love to see this show. I'm not going. I can't afford it now but the funny thing is that I could afford these shows years ago both here in the States and in France. Not anymore.... I'd rather see Dylan again.

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1869

Posted by: anoyola ()
Date: March 10, 2019 02:58

I have two lucky dips for Rosebowl. My senior prom is the same night so I am looking for PIT or lucky dips for Santa Clara which is the next weekend. If any one has these please let me know this is super important thank u!

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: March 10, 2019 05:09

anoyola
I have two lucky dips for Rosebowl. My senior prom is the same night so I am looking for PIT or lucky dips for Santa Clara which is the next weekend. If any one has these please let me know this is super important thank u!

keep looking on TM at night. Face value pit seats for 5 shows were available last night when I looked.

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: March 10, 2019 05:26

Does anyone know if there are shuttles to Levi Stadium for events? We are staying at Holiday Inn Express on El Camino Real.

Date: March 10, 2019 11:06

thank you so much smiling smiley I really appreciate it!

Date: March 10, 2019 11:32

but in desperate need for lucky dips if anyone has them hmu

Posted by: joshbg2k ()
Date: March 28, 2019 23:45

Crickets on this thread. Been checking for face value pits every couple hours for weeks, and nothing has turned up.

Posted by: snorton ()
Date: March 28, 2019 23:50

joshbg2k
Crickets on this thread. Been checking for face value pits every couple hours for weeks, and nothing has turned up.

Does face value pit = $25, or $1,000?

Posted by: joshbg2k ()
Date: March 29, 2019 00:22

snorton
joshbg2k

Face value for me is $400-500, like the other price drops we've been seeing.

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: May 16, 2019 20:53

swaff
Not a big fan of Levi's, but if we leave early enough, at least we can bring the Kiddo's!!! Not complaining at all, happy to have them come to the west coast once again!!! Got four tix, (208) row 5 w/ an isle seat today at presale. If I can improve to the floor Friday, I'll let these go.

Yeah!!! We're back on! We upgraded to Keef's side stage 135 row 7 isle seats. Should be ok? Right? I think if the are using the stage set up from No Filter Europe they should be set back farther on the stage? As long as we can see Charlie we're good. Now I just have to wait 3 f'n more months!!!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 16, 2019 23:25

swaff
swaff
Not a big fan of Levi's, but if we leave early enough, at least we can bring the Kiddo's!!! Not complaining at all, happy to have them come to the west coast once again!!! Got four tix, (208) row 5 w/ an isle seat today at presale. If I can improve to the floor Friday, I'll let these go.

Yeah!!! We're back on! We upgraded to Keef's side stage 135 row 7 isle seats. Should be ok? Right? I think if the are using the stage set up from No Filter Europe they should be set back farther on the stage? As long as we can see Charlie we're good. Now I just have to wait 3 f'n more months!!!

Should be ok, and yes the wait begins...again. smiling smiley

Counting on my Lucky Dips, and if they end up really crappy I'll have a Plan B, though I haven't quite figured out what that is yet!

Posted by: Anastasia60 ()
Date: May 17, 2019 01:50

Re-booked Hotel by the stadium - ARE WE READY????

Posted by: Ellipooh ()
Date: May 18, 2019 04:53

Ready here!

Seems like a lot of us are booked at the Hyatt They were really cool about refunding my non-refundable reservation for this weekend (sigh), so now i booked Stadium View DBL for 17&18 based on info from iorr -- at $147/night. Now showing at $464/night so I'm feeling pretty good about that.

Can't get here soon enough for me...

***Can't you hear me knocking?***

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: May 18, 2019 04:58

DeanGoodman
Hairball

Plus it has an onsite International House of Pancakes lol...winking smiley

Is it 24 hours? I need a place to crash.

Hahaha

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: May 18, 2019 05:00

I have a room at the Avatar and the Hyatt! Hyatt is closer but Avatar is cheapEr! Which to choose!!!!!!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 18, 2019 05:28

I had a room at the Avatar for original date, and now the Hyatt.
While I would have been happy enough at The Avatar (w/ House of Pancakes lol), very happy to upgrade to the Hyatt!

Date: May 18, 2019 20:18

Recovering from a long flight back after Clapton and thinking I did it to be home for Stones tonight. Tired and jet lagged but would be there if I could. Looks like I will be doing Santa Clara and both NJ. Booking flights this week.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: May 18, 2019 21:55

How was Eric? The set lists at the RAH were a marked improvement from the Japan list.

Date: May 18, 2019 22:17

Woz
How was Eric? The set lists at the RAH were a marked improvement from the Japan list.

Best Clapton shows I have seen since 2011. Got some great audio recordings that will be posted later today and there were 3 hd video sources captured by the same folks who did Hyde Park. A good project coming mixing the sources.

Might be good The Rolling Stones aren't playing tonight. Raining in SF Bay Area in May. Very rare.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: May 18, 2019 23:12

Yes, I'm in Marin and it's pouring rain right now. Glad to hear EC was good, I have tickets for the Chase Center and am looking forward to it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-19 02:08 by Woz.

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: May 20, 2019 02:05

Yay, I just scored tickets for this show, Section 138. Originally I wasn't planning on going to Santa Clara but changed my mind after the new tour schedule came out.

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: JessForte ()
Date: May 20, 2019 21:48

Now that the new dates are in the summer, I can actually make Santa Clara (public school music teacher). Since I can get a cheap flight from Seattle to Sjc and then back home to Vancouver, and some old high school buddies who moved right by the stadium a couple years ago just told me to come crash with them, I can actually afford the darn trip!

Now I just need 1 ticket...

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 20, 2019 23:31

JessForte
Now that the new dates are in the summer, I can actually make Santa Clara (public school music teacher). Since I can get a cheap flight from Seattle to Sjc and then back home to Vancouver, and some old high school buddies who moved right by the stadium a couple years ago just told me to come crash with them, I can actually afford the darn trip!

thumbs up
Nice!
Probably already aware, but there is a low budget (Allegiant) airline that goes to the Bay area (Oak/San) that flies out of Bellingham. So much easier and closer than Sea-Tac, but maybe not so easy on the other end.. easy access to BART etc. though. I am likely driving, but just checked and it's $72 rt for days that work well for me.

Date: May 20, 2019 23:44

MisterDDDD
JessForte

thumbs up
Nice!
Probably already aware, but there is a low budget (Allegiant) airline that goes to the Bay area (Oak/San) that flies out of Bellingham. So much easier and closer than Sea-Tac, but maybe not so easy on the other end.. easy access to BART etc. though. I am likely driving, but just checked and it's $72 rt for days that work well for me.

Well I'll be flying out of Sea-Tac after the Seattle show, my partner is dropping me off there after I take him to his first Stones show ever, so I think Sea-Tac is still better, especially since I have to Uber to my friend's place from the airport, SJC is closer than SFO.

Seattle concert I already had tickets, and the new dates meant I didn't have to take 2 unpaid days off work, now I can go during summer break...so the money I'm saving is going towards Santa Clara, which is awesome because my partner and I are buying our first home this summer, not a lot of money at the moment. I'm lucky he enthusiastically supported me in my desire to add Santa Clara to my list, since I'm also doing Burl's Creek

Date: May 20, 2019 23:47

Nice!
Living in Bellingham, forgot abut Seattle now being just before cool smiley
Driving to both.. have a blast!

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: May 21, 2019 03:14

joshbg2k
snorton
joshbg2k

Face value for me is $400-500, like the other price drops we've been seeing.

I saw $849.00 Keith's side at one point.

Date: May 22, 2019 16:07

Woo! Found a face value standard lower bowl ticket (section 141). Now I'm ready to rock.

Levi - younger kids
Posted by: longlongwinter ()
Date: August 8, 2019 05:13

Sorry if posted before but bringing my 8 and 10yr old boys to the gig in Bay Area. If we did the pit would they even be able to see? Does it get packed or can you lay be against wall opposite stage and look up?
I think floor is tough so other option is lower on the side.

Re: Levi - younger kids
Date: August 8, 2019 07:19

longlongwinter
Sorry if posted before but bringing my 8 and 10yr old boys to the gig in Bay Area. If we did the pit would they even be able to see? Does it get packed or can you lay be against wall opposite stage and look up?
I think floor is tough so other option is lower on the side.

Pits on this leg of the tour have been very crowded, all the way to the back rail so I wouldn't recommend it for the kids. If you can do the side lower level tix, they are fantastic. I've been to four shows this leg, three times in the pit and once on the lower side front row and would take those over pit myself for the last few shows I'm going to fwiw cool smiley

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 3 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1151
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home