Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Glendale AZ USA 2019 travel and show info
Posted by: Harpo ()
Date: May 9, 2019 19:27

My Glendale tickets now show up under Ticketmaster past events??

Harpo

Posted by: brucepv ()
Date: May 9, 2019 19:44

My ticket is still visible in the app under my events with a red banner at the top that says postponed.

Posted by: clapton71 ()
Date: May 9, 2019 20:22

I totally lost mine....not sure what to do...I have a screen shot of account being charged...

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: May 10, 2019 01:03

Not too far from Glendale many years ago... with a ton of stupid balloons - love Mick's leer at the camera, sweetest pet in the world...

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Iguanamom ()
Date: May 16, 2019 06:55

clapton71
Question. Did anyone lose their tickets or not showing on ticket master on their app? I lost mine. I have a bank statement that shows I paid for 2 tix. The tickets were on my TM app but they are no longer there. Thanks.
Did your tickets re-appear? My Arizona tickets were removed from my TM account but showed back up today. I didn’t panic cause you said it happened to you.

Posted by: clapton71 ()
Date: May 16, 2019 21:20

Yes,TG....I had another email with TM so forgot about that one...glad you got yours as well.

Posted by: Hang Fire ()
Date: May 19, 2019 00:15

PIT tickets €442,75 + fees

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: May 19, 2019 05:42

I'm looking for some advice because I'm interested in visiting deserts and national parks and making a long weekend out of it. Any recommendations?

I'm considering staying by Sonoran Desert National Monument and driving the 40 miles to the Glendale show. All advice is appreciated!

Posted by: iraq0708 ()
Date: May 19, 2019 10:36

cyclist
I'm looking for some advice because I'm interested in visiting deserts and national parks and making a long weekend out of it. Any recommendations?

I'm considering staying by Sonoran Desert National Monument and driving the 40 miles to the Glendale show. All advice is appreciated!
You can't beat downtown Flagstaff---it's a great spot. Lots of terrific places to eat...AND DRINK!

Posted by: Starr ()
Date: May 21, 2019 20:45

I'm not long back from my trip to Arizona from England. I had to get refunds on my tickets to Glendale for May 7th. but since I had already booked flights etc. I still went for a holiday. Arizona is a fabulous place and I travelled around for nearly 2 weeks. I encountered lovely people and great places including Phoenix itself, the Sonoran desert, Prescott, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, Jerome, the Verde Valley area, Flagstaff, Williams, Route 66, Grand Canyon, Sedona etc.. It was a great trip but I can't really afford to go again soon, so the Stones gig will be sadly missed.

"till the next time..."

Star

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 493
Record Number of Users: 184 on May 17, 2018 22:46
Record Number of Guests: 3948 on December 7, 2015 15:07

Previous page Next page First page IORR home