Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Miami FL USA 2019 travel and show info
Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: June 1, 2019 18:44

What's that on Ticketsnow.com? Are there Rows and seats in GA Field?

Ticketmaster.com says that: FIELD This section is unreserved general admission

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: June 2, 2019 16:00

Has anyone ever succeed to score a Lucky Dip for Miami??

And really what's these Row and seat numbers in GAFLD tickets on Ticketsnow.com? Are there seats in Field section of unreserved general admission as Ticketmaster declares??

Posted by: somegirl26 ()
Date: June 2, 2019 16:33

The row and seat numbers are for Ticketmaster to keep track of each ticket. The last number is the last ticket available. It doesn't mean that you will be in the last "row" of a general admission standing section. You wait on line at the venue, and based on your place on line when you enter, you walk (or power walk, or run) to your section. Anyone with early admission privileges will already be in and on the rail, if any tickets were sold with early admission for the venue. They don't offer early admission tickets at all venues, tours, or dates.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: June 2, 2019 17:40

I recommend tickets under the canopy. It will feel 30 degrees cooler 110 Heat Index (with sun) versus 80 -85 without. The sun will probably near sunset if not already by the time show starts. After June 21 we lose one minute of daylight per day. So that means it is approximately one hour less of daylight around August 31. There should be shde or shadows throughout stadium at entry time.

This is outdated some stadium features-

[www.thrillist.com]

Other Advice

I recommend everyone wear a hefty amount deodorant because you will be outdoors before concert. Please do not wear cologne because the heat and humidity can have a counter impact on your person and those around you. Carry a pair of clothes pins for your nose just in case others are too smelly from overbearing perfume.

During the summer like a day such as this where it is very hot and Humid . this is how I get in and out of my car, say around 2:00 pm.

1. Enter Car and quickly start it.

2. Open all windows

3. Turn on Air Conditioner at full blast

4. Get out of hot car rapidly

5. Wait 3- to 5 minutes

6. Get back in car and drive away you can roll up windows after a couple of minutes of driving.

Also there are Windshield Screens you can buy that can help.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-02 17:43 by Chris Fountain.

Date: June 3, 2019 03:51

Its gonna be hot as hell so no matter what you are wearing, you will be soaked in sweat. Go lightweight with the clothes. Too hot for tailgating before the show at the venue. I will arrange another pre and post party so we can get refreshments on show day!

The last show of the tour is always sentimental, especially this one.

First show is now the last show of the tour. Funny how that turned out backwards!

Posted by: mjol ()
Date: June 12, 2019 23:41

I'm still undecided, but leaning heavily on taking the trip across the Atlantic for the Miami show. Do any of you have any recommendations when it comes to hotels? Is the Stadium Hotel nearby the place to stay, or are there other better options?

Any pre/after show meetups planned?

- mjOL

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: June 13, 2019 00:09

mjol--the Stadium hotel is the only hotel within walking distance of the show. Having said that, I would not choose to stay there but it depends on your budget really. The Stadium hotel is a low end hotel in a unique location, meaning it's not near anything except the stadium itself. It is not close to the beach or really any tourist type attractions. However, if you are just looking for a bed for one night it might be ok. I had a friend stay there for a major soccer match recently and hated it b/c it is pretty low end. Think Motel 6 if that means anything to you. You are probably better off staying on Ft Lauderdale beach and ubering to and from the show but that's just my opinion. I always try to stay within walking distance of the shows but I wouldn't stay at this particular hotel. But that's just me. I try to stay at Courtyard or above level hotels.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 13, 2019 00:27

BitchKeepsBitchin

The last show of the tour is always sentimental, especially this one.

First show is now the last show of the tour. Funny how that turned out backwards!
Always love to be at the last show, may still pull something off for this one.

Funny, but when I bought my Chicago tickets, they were to be the last show. Burls creek added after that, but still the last US shows. Now they're the openers and NEXT WEEK!! Last became first cool smiley

Posted by: Xam ()
Date: July 2, 2019 05:45

Lots of good advice here, thanks I read it all.

This show? maybe this show? last of the tour... IDK...

The heat could be bonkers, wish the roof closed...
that 72 club looks interesting, I wonder how much those tickets cost?

This show or Glendale? So many variables...
at least Glendale will have the roof closed...
but will be hotter than Miami outside, but less humid.... IDK.

Vodka.... more Vodka

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-02 05:54 by Xam.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: July 16, 2019 00:08

Chris Fountain
MononoM
searching for a ticket for this show... LD or PIT. I got a Philadelpia pit-ticket to trade... pls send e-mail to mononom@xs4all.nl if you want to trade.

Thank you kindly.

Menno

It will be the last shpw in America, should be televised live.

I'm not traveling to Miami to watch telly

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Date: July 16, 2019 01:28

I will be there and request your prescence!

Date: July 16, 2019 01:38

f you have tickets to Miami and dont go then you all are a bunch of babies

Date: July 17, 2019 18:28

I am in! Section 118 Row 12.

Mini Beach Vacation and an evening with the Stones!

Maybe be the last time in the US....who knows.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-17 18:43 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 473
Record Number of Users: 184 on May 17, 2018 22:46
Record Number of Guests: 3948 on December 7, 2015 15:07

Previous page Next page First page IORR home