Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 4 of 10
Re: Miami FL USA 2019 travel and show info
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: April 19, 2019 23:36

August 31 makes sense to me. UM ids playing Florida in Orlando Aug 24 in Orlando and Miami doesn't play until Sept 8 , at home, against the Ravens.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: April 20, 2019 14:02

In the airport now heading down to Florida...
Cannot wait!

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: April 20, 2019 14:34

Might check out the Hard Rock gig tonight.The sun shine state is great with lots to see and do.Hired a Stingray and touring around.Mango club is a decent Latino club in South Miami ,always worth a visit.

Date: April 20, 2019 23:16

Kurt
In the airport now heading down to Florida...
Cannot wait!

Welp, the naysayers might finally have been right...
I don’t think many people are coming tonight.

It sure is easy to find a good parking spot.

Date: April 21, 2019 14:59

Not that I needed it but TM didn’t even have the decency to send an email regarding the show being cancelled/postponed.

Date: April 21, 2019 15:14

makemeburnthecandle
Not that I needed it but TM didn’t even have the decency to send an email regarding the show being cancelled/postponed.

Great Point!!! Likewise.

Posted by: muncy23 ()
Date: May 16, 2019 21:26

Bump.

Any pre-parties going on? Any Shidoobees here? lol

Date: May 17, 2019 01:38

August 31 in Miami is the worst time of year; hot (95 every day and 88 at night), humid (100%), rainy season (every day). I don't go to outdoor concerts that time of year because of this. I have tickets to this show and I'm going anyway but its gonna suck. That's life with the Stones, but why?

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 17, 2019 02:19

BitchKeepsBitchin
August 31 in Miami is the worst time of year; hot (95 every day and 88 at night), humid (100%), rainy season (every day). I don't go to outdoor concerts that time of year because of this. I have tickets to this show and I'm going anyway but its gonna suck. That's life with the Stones, but why?

Hurricane season?

Posted by: chrism13 ()
Date: May 17, 2019 15:27

interesting that Jax is 7/19 & Miami is last stop on 8/31.

Date: May 17, 2019 19:34

i'm staying at the stadium hotel close to the hard rock stadium, which airport, miami or ft lauderdale is better to fly into? thank you. STONES!!

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: May 17, 2019 20:47

The stadium is a bit closer to the Ft Lauderdale airport but not much. Ft. Lauderdale is also a smaller, more manageable airport. Having said all that, if the price is a lot less to fly into Miami, which it often is, I would do that. The stadium is close to halfway between the Miami and Ft Lauderdale airports. I live somewhat near the stadium and use whichever airport is cheaper for my travels b/c close to half way between them.

Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: May 17, 2019 21:38

As always with the last gig of the Tour, this could be the "last time". So its a must if you can get there!

Date: May 17, 2019 22:47

keefmick
The stadium is a bit closer to the Ft Lauderdale airport but not much. Ft. Lauderdale is also a smaller, more manageable airport. Having said all that, if the price is a lot less to fly into Miami, which it often is, I would do that. The stadium is close to halfway between the Miami and Ft Lauderdale airports. I live somewhat near the stadium and use whichever airport is cheaper for my travels b/c close to half way between them.

thanks keefmick

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: May 17, 2019 22:53

I am here and available to assist with any questions anyone has about the area, etc.

Date: May 18, 2019 02:05

A little bit of irony -

We have Lucky Dip Tix. The April 20 tour kick off date was my wife's birthday

The last date of the tour (YEAH!!) is my birthday, Aug 31, which is on a Saturday as well.

The stars are aligning correctly!!!

Date: May 19, 2019 05:47

Wear Tennis shoes in case of lightning Strikes

" rubber from shoe protects you from lightning. It protects you to a limit because it can still conduct the shock waves from the lightnings but to have more protection it will be better to be earthed to the ground with a conductor so the charges around you "

We have the most Lightning Strikes in the country.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-19 05:52 by Chris Fountain.

Date: May 19, 2019 17:56

I do not think Hotel Rates will be an issue despite it being Labor Day Weekend. Most kids are back in school. They start school around mid August.

In other words,there won't be many vacationers at that point in time. Hotel rates should be favorable. Gasoline prices right now are around $2.65 a gallon and rental cars such as Malibus, for example, can be had for around $27, which I estimated taxes.

Date: May 19, 2019 20:36

Prepaid parking passes available for this one now:

Miami Prepaid Parking Passes

Posted by: muncy23 ()
Date: May 20, 2019 16:23

Chris Fountain
I do not think Hotel Rates will be an issue despite it being Labor Day Weekend. Most kids are back in school. They start school around mid August.

In other words,there won't be many vacationers at that point in time. Hotel rates should be favorable. Gasoline prices right now are around $2.65 a gallon and rental cars such as Malibus, for example, can be had for around $27, which I estimated taxes.

This is correct, I am paying much less for a hotel on Hollywood Beach than i would have on the original date. The beach is only like 10 miles from the stadium. Beach weekend + the Stones is a good combination. Hopefully weather holds up, but if i worry about the weather, it is a waste of energy.

Date: May 21, 2019 00:07

muncy23
Chris Fountain

This is correct, I am paying much less for a hotel on Hollywood Beach than i would have on the original date. The beach is only like 10 miles from the stadium. Beach weekend + the Stones is a good combination. Hopefully weather holds up, but if i worry about the weather, it is a waste of energy.

Ocean Water will be around 86 degrees.

Posted by: fanch ()
Date: May 21, 2019 19:03

What was the original prices range in the different section:

Does someone remenber ?

Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: May 23, 2019 16:31

Pit tickets are over 2100 dollars?
Sorry to say, but what kind of person with some brains left would pay that price???
Is this some Status thing?
I would not pay that amount even if Jimmy Hendrix or Jesús himself would make an appearance..

Date: May 23, 2019 16:52

Jimi or Jesus, maybe...

Posted by: StonesRuhrpott ()
Date: May 23, 2019 20:39

If someone has 1 LD spare ticket left for the Miami- show, please let me know spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
This would be "transatlantic friendship" smileys with beer
I'm flying from Germany to Miami just for the show, but i do not have a ticket yet.
You can contact me on "[email protected]" all the time thumbs up
Best regards from Cologne,
Dominic

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-23 20:43 by StonesRuhrpott.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: May 27, 2019 17:55

searching for a ticket for this show... LD or PIT. I got a Philadelpia pit-ticket to trade... pls send e-mail to mononom@xs4all.nl if you want to trade.

Thank you kindly.

Menno

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Date: May 28, 2019 04:21

MononoM
searching for a ticket for this show... LD or PIT. I got a Philadelpia pit-ticket to trade... pls send e-mail to mononom@xs4all.nl if you want to trade.

Thank you kindly.

Menno

It will be the last shpw in America, should be televised live.

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: June 1, 2019 00:04

Silly question.Can stadium’s roof close in case of rain or thunderstorms?

Posted by: tumblinbrian ()
Date: June 1, 2019 01:47

No roof only covers most of the seats.
Field not covered.

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: June 1, 2019 03:44

tumblinbrian
No roof only covers most of the seats.
Field not covered.
Thanks!

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 4 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2047
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home