Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7273747576777879808182...LastNext
Current Page: 77 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: January 17, 2019 18:25

Now that Jazz Fest is a lock and all 16 dates are CONFIRMED...
when do you think we will see an announcement of opening acts?

Posted by: angee ()
Date: January 17, 2019 18:43

My guess is no opening acts other than the rest of Jazz fest which will shut down at 4 pm before the RS start at 5 pm.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: January 17, 2019 18:57

angee
My guess is no opening acts other than the rest of Jazz fest which will shut down at 4 pm before the RS start at 5 pm.

Agreed angee...
but what about the other 15 dates???

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: January 17, 2019 20:52

angee

Are you going to this show angee?

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 17, 2019 21:30

angee

That's correct, there are no opening acts for other acts at Jazz Fest. There's only the opening act who starts first at each stage.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 17, 2019 21:38

Haven't read all the details of Jazz Fest, but the Stones start at 5:00 pm?
If so, why so early?

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: January 17, 2019 22:06

Hairball
If so, why so early?

The Fest has always ended around 7pm each day.
I dont think the grounds have enough lighting to be safe at night.

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: January 17, 2019 22:06

Hairball
If so, why so early?

JazzFest always ends early - it's a day long event, but just during the day.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: January 18, 2019 03:49

DEmerson
Hairball
If so, why so early?

JazzFest always ends early - it's a day long event, but just during the day.

The party then continues in the evening at clubs all over the city, with loosely JF-related performances.

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: January 18, 2019 03:54

Here is a great website for most of the night-time gigs.
I also posted this in the New Orleans thread.

[jazzfestgrids.com]

Date: January 18, 2019 08:38

Just received an email from a friend that Pit for Ronnies side for Glendale have dropped back down to "standard admission" price - $442.75 + fees total $519.25.
Sounds tempting, but I'm hoping my Lucky Dips will get me somewhere in the same neck of the woods...maybe even Pit Keith's side!

Posted by: makustone ()
Date: January 18, 2019 10:15

Hairball
Just received an email from a friend that Pit for Ronnies side for Glendale have dropped back down to "standard admission" price - $442.75 + fees total $519.25.
Sounds tempting, but I'm hoping my Lucky Dips will get me somewhere in the same neck of the woods...maybe even Pit Keith's side!

I just saw the same thing and for Jacksonville PIT also appeared at 400 ea! I hope that soon NY and CHICAGO will come close to that value!

Date: January 18, 2019 16:15

makustone
Hairball

I just saw the same thing and for Jacksonville PIT also appeared at 400 ea! I hope that soon NY and CHICAGO will come close to that value!

Yes Chicago #1.....come on drop!

Date: January 18, 2019 19:00

jumpontopofmebaby
makustone
Hairball

Yes Chicago #1.....come on drop!

Looking for Chicago #2 now, but not necessarily Pit. Waiting patiently...might be a tough one...or maybe not...already had one drop, now waiting for the rest to drop like flies.

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: January 18, 2019 19:18

If I can get a face value pit or something close I'm planning to pull off a last minute trip to Chicago for the tour closer. In Sunday, out Wednesday.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: January 18, 2019 20:19

Gaetzi
If I can get a face value pit or something close I'm planning to pull off a last minute trip to Chicago for the tour closer. In Sunday, out Wednesday.

You are 1 lucky guy.

Date: January 18, 2019 21:18

Well the shows I am looking at the prices edged down a little bit and I mean a little bit. But headed in the right direction!

Posted by: neworleansdude ()
Date: January 18, 2019 22:10

I have one extra ticket for the Stones here at Jazz Fest in May......asking for $400. This includes all of JazzFest that day including Tom Jones, Ziggy Marley and much more. If interested email me levin.pix@gmail.com

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 19, 2019 01:07

neworleansdude
I have one extra ticket for the Stones here at Jazz Fest in May......asking for $400. This includes all of JazzFest that day including Tom Jones, Ziggy Marley and much more. If interested email me [email protected]

Ha ha ha... good luck with that price. Oh - it's illegal in Louisiana to scalp tickets.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: January 19, 2019 16:56

The Rolling Stones, Tom Jones and Ziggy Marley at a 'jazz' festival. grinning smiley

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: January 19, 2019 23:32

His Majesty
The Rolling Stones, Tom Jones and Ziggy Marley at a 'jazz' festival. grinning smiley

Jazz and Heritage Festival. NOLA has a heritage of all kinds of music. winking smiley

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: January 20, 2019 01:00

Recording in a week in LA words of Ronnie

[twitter.com]

Date: January 20, 2019 01:41

Also discussed in the new album-thread: [iorr.org]

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: January 21, 2019 00:43

I know many people do not like Dave Matthews here. I do. I actually think his band is really really good. They will probably play NJ the night before and the night after the 1st NJ show. So we might have Dave show up as support or guest. Who knows.
[antsmarching.org]

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: January 21, 2019 01:41

schwonek
I know many people do not like Dave Matthews here. I do. I actually think his band is really really good. They will probably play NJ the night before and the night after the 1st NJ show. So we might have Dave show up as support or guest. Who knows.
[antsmarching.org]

With all due respect, No, no NO! But they obviously agree with you so you may in fact be correct.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: January 22, 2019 06:02

I’m looking for one for New Orleans.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: January 22, 2019 12:06

bleedingman
schwonek
[antsmarching.org]

With all due respect, No, no NO! But they obviously agree with you so you may in fact be correct.

Carter Beauford is one of the best drummers around. Looking forwars to that gig.

Date: January 22, 2019 19:24

schwonek
bleedingman
schwonek
[antsmarching.org]

Carter Beauford is one of the best drummers around. Looking forwars to that gig.

Some decent musicians and a few decent songs - Crush is the only tune I can name as I remember it from the radio.
But generally speaking I really can't stand Dave Matthews vocals for some reason, and he single handedly ruined Memory Motel on No Security.

Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: January 22, 2019 23:40

neworleansdude
I have one extra ticket for the Stones here at Jazz Fest in May......asking for $400. This includes all of JazzFest that day including Tom Jones, Ziggy Marley and much more. If interested email me [email protected]
Is that really what they cost face value? If not, GTFO, wrong thread anyways.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 23, 2019 08:08

Hairball
schwonek
bleedingman
schwonek
[antsmarching.org]

Some decent musicians and a few decent songs - Crush is the only tune I can name as I remember it from the radio.
But generally speaking I really can't stand Dave Matthews vocals for some reason, and he single handedly ruined Memory Motel on No Security.

I've seen him ruin wild horses, too. we used to call him the antichrist dave but after seeing him open for the stones on abb decided he was too boring to be the spawn of satan. grinning smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7273747576777879808182...LastNext
Current Page: 77 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1852
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home