Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: rstass ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:13

stickyfingers101
rstass
where can I choose the eticket option ?

I made a try with a ticket and choosed USA for billing address and it was written: the ticket will be delivered within 14 days after purchase.
After it I had to put the credit card info and billing address info.
I did not do that because have fear the transaction will start. (I do not want that ticket ,just wanted to see where can I tick the e ticket option)

Will pop up the eticket option after it ?
(I'm from Europe)

Yes.

The option of delivery came up after the point you are referring to....at least for me, it did.

After the tickets are booked, you have the options of "delivery" (by mail costs $$$, e-tickets do not)....then you have the option of "insurance"....which also costs $$$.

my point is, there are other things to tack onto the final price BEFORE the "Final Transaction" begins.

That was my experience, at least....Foxboro tix.

good luck!

Thank you very much for your help !

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:14

This is some serious bullshit...

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:16

The wait is not that big an issue for me, the funny thing is that there are only 5 or 6 sections available for each venue. This makes people panic and sells tickets.

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:17

Damn!! I have been waiting for a meeting with a government representative for a year in order to receive an extremely important accreditation for my business. Spent thousands of dollars on a pan of correction, lots of time, this is critical. Well, he is showing up today at . . . 10 AM!!! I have my doubts as to what sort of seats will remain later in the day for Seattle. AAhhh!

Posted by: TonyRz2 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:17

Just lost another rear-field pair (Philly).

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:18

5stringTele
I got exactly the tickets I was looking for. I got in right away, and here's how I did it:

What tickets did you get and how much?

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:19

Anyone purchase or enter the waiting room through the Stones "app" ?

I remember having better luck on Zip Code through it, just went there and started the waiting process only 256 people back..

Date: November 28, 2018 19:19

Philly: Outer F1 section seats being offered for $394.

Fanclub presale

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:20

I got into the waiting room immediately when it opened for Denver, still waiting behind 2000 peeps. For Chicago I got into the waiting room later, about 10 mins after it opened but got through much more quickly. Like I said, some serious bullshit. angry smiley

Date: November 28, 2018 19:21

Interesting, the highest priced tickets at every venue on StubHub is floor section C, right in front of the catwalk. Does that say something about the view and sound?

Posted by: oldschool ()

Could not get lower level seats for Boston Gillete on initial presale but got another RS.com e-mail with same passcode about an hour and a half in so I figured I might as well take another shot.

Was able to score 200 level seats at a decent price Seats are toward the back of the bowl, which I would not normally go for as I like being closer, but at the price my 13 and 14yr old daughters will finally get to see the Stones and I will have money left to get them a shirt.

Looks like they may be releasing more seats after the initial presale rush so I suggest checking back all through the day for more opportunities.

Posted by: rovalle ()

Every time i try and get a seat for Glendale it tells me it has just been sold and try again...four times this has happened...

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:22

22 minutes into Denver Amex presale, still 2k+ people ahead of me

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:23

JadedFaded
My walking man has started jogging

smiling smiley

Mine's nearing the half way point, yet it still says 2,000 + in front of me!

Pit for $500 seems reasonable for a Stones show in this day and age- if memory serves the first 10 or so rows at stadiums during Licks for US shows was up and around $350?
Or maybe that was for arena shows.....

Then again, theater/club shows were as low as $75-100 apprx. which is the deal of the century compared to these prices.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:25

DaveG
Damn!! I have been waiting for a meeting with a government representative for a year in order to receive an extremely important accreditation for my business. Spent thousands of dollars on a pan of correction, lots of time, this is critical. Well, he is showing up today at . . . 10 AM!!! I have my doubts as to what sort of seats will remain later in the day for Seattle. AAhhh!

I’m sorry, but this gave me a good laugh.
It’s just like my Stones luck!
good vibes for Seattle
You too Mr. DDDDDDD !

Date: November 28, 2018 19:27

rovalle
Every time i try and get a seat for Glendale it tells me it has just been sold and try again...four times this has happened...

Had good luck just hitting the "back" button when I got this message, you may have already done this (per someones suggestion).It put me right back to one person ahead and then there were tix..

Posted by: oldschool ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:27

For those out West don't give up if you don't get tix right when the sale starts. TM told me they did not have 4 together initially but 90 minutes later I went back in and got lower seats for $169 each including all TM fees. Keep trying later in the morning and I bet they drop more tix for your show.

Posted by: 84pk ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:30

What a sh!! Show. I was in queue at 9:28. Was able to view tickets at 10:15. My fan club code would not work until 10:35. The $95 club box tix slipped thru my fingers time after time. So frustrating!!! I ended up with 5 GA in Philly. Its not gonna be good for the kids.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-28 19:33 by 84pk.

Date: November 28, 2018 19:31

Clear all filters and only select fan club presale. There is a grand total of 1 section available...lmao

Don't panic, they are trying to sell all the crap first!

Date: November 28, 2018 19:32

No luck Houston and Chicago....come on Denver!

Date: November 28, 2018 19:33

Wahhhh! know it says I'm the 2,000th in line ....

Date: November 28, 2018 19:35

I've lost rear field several times now, so for kicks and giggles I picked a random pair of the found tickets.

I get a brief message: "We're securing your verified tickets...", then

"Sorry, we could not process your request, please try again later."

Just like I get with the rear fields. No matter what seats I pick.

I suppose someone is grabbing the field tickets more quickly than I am, but EVERY PAIR I attempt to buy? Anyone else get this?

Posted by: Kerryann ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:37

Got up at 4am New Zealand time to join the presale, turned on my laptop and sat and waited 1 hour to get to the front of the que, finally found some suitable tickets and went into buy them and got the message, cannot buy from this device, try a different device. Now 6.30am and time to get ready for work. Fkn waste of time.

Date: November 28, 2018 19:37

The best floor seats will be section C, Row 1 seats 10-18

Date: November 28, 2018 19:39

TonyRz2

"Sorry, we could not process your request, please try again later."

Yeah, I can't even buy $500s. Something's wrong here.

Date: November 28, 2018 19:41

finally get a chance to purchase tickets...I go to put in CC info and it will only take AMEX even though I had clicked "Fan Pre-sale" only...and this is with having a ticketbastard account etc...will try now for the Rose Bowl and maybe later see what's left for Glendale

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:44

35love
DaveG

I’m sorry, but this gave me a good laugh.
It’s just like my Stones luck!
good vibes for Seattle
You too Mr. DDDDDDD !

Ah, you feel my pain! smileys with beer

Lucky Dip button
Posted by: walterD ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:45

I remember for the past shows, the tickets page on rs.com was showing the button "LUCKY DIP", even greyed out, a few days before the sale. I don't see it for the 2019 tour, is that a bad sign?

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:46

Interesting watching Fan Club pre-sales popping up (and getting snapped up) at Met Life. Section 5, Row 12 at 12:45pm for example. I think this will be a buyer's market come June.

Re: Lucky Dip button
Date: November 28, 2018 19:47

walterD
I remember for the past shows, the tickets page on rs.com was showing the button "LUCKY DIP", even greyed out, a few days before the sale. I don't see it for the 2019 tour, is that a bad sign?
The VIP packages etc also had a button greyed out...
I think they all will appear before they go live on Friday.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2007
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home