Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...8384858687888990919293...LastNext
Current Page: 88 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: February 19, 2019 14:08

makustone
Hairball
Can't see your map capture image makustone, but I found this pic via google search of section 139.
Not sure what concert this was taken from, but it gives an idea of what your view will be - looks like your good to go! thumbs up

hahaha I found the same photo before buying my ticket and helped me to decide! Yes I think it's a good location inside everything. I missed PIT but I know I'll get them for Chicago! I'm like a hunter waiting to catch the beast hahaha

That is Bon Jovi 2013 tour. No Bon Jovi / Stones comparison here.

Posted by: TheBlackRose ()
Date: February 19, 2019 14:22

During the tour there will be photo exhibits about the Rolling Stones in three cities. Free entrance!
Miami on April 19, 2019
New York on June 14, 2019
Chicago on June 22, 2019
More info and register here

Posted by: makustone ()
Date: February 19, 2019 17:32

Hairball
Can't see your map capture image makustone, but I found this pic via google search of section 139.
Not sure what concert this was taken from, but it gives an idea of what your view will be - looks like your good to go! thumbs up

Last night I started reading the theme of the London 2018 pre show and I saw that there was PIT available until 1 month before the beginning of the concert. Is it a good sign for Chicago and New Jersey that the same thing could happen?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 19, 2019 19:18

I am just gonna say be patient. Paciencia, amigo! There's still lots of time.

Date: February 19, 2019 22:46

Help anyone!

Chicago Soldier Field

Sections 106 and 141 first three rows.

Could you see the whole Stage ....Charlie etc?

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: February 19, 2019 22:53

Those limited views on the side should be fine. It just means you may not be able to see all of the Jumbotrons above the stage. You will be way closer to the band than 90% of the venue.

Date: February 19, 2019 23:04

georgeV
Those limited views on the side should be fine. It just means you may not be able to see all of the Jumbotrons above the stage. You will be way closer to the band than 90% of the venue.

Ok...I did not see where they were called out to be limited view.

I would not like not being able to see the whole stage etc but I do like the side sections seats for at least one show each tour. I might need one more section back. That is if some lower priced floor seats don't show up soon.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 19, 2019 23:32

Sections 106 and 141 at Soldier Field are not limited view - in fact they look to be quite good views (by massive stadium standards):

Soldier Field, section: 106, row: 5, seat: 10 view:

Soldier Field, section: 141, row: 5, seat: 10 view.

Sections 104 and 143 are labeled as "limited view" on Ticketmaster (either side of stage) and both are two sections closer to the stage - almost a side view.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-19 23:37 by Hairball.

Date: February 20, 2019 16:08

Hairball
Sections 106 and 141 at Soldier Field are not limited view - in fact they look to be quite good views (by massive stadium standards):

Soldier Field, section: 106, row: 5, seat: 10 view:

Soldier Field, section: 141, row: 5, seat: 10 view.

Sections 104 and 143 are labeled as "limited view" on Ticketmaster (either side of stage) and both are two sections closer to the stage - almost a side view.

Ya...those are not bad and kinda in my price range!

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: February 20, 2019 20:35

We’re pleased to announce that special guest @zacbrownband will be joining the Rolling Stones in Jacksonville on April 24! #StonesNoFilter [t.co] [t.co]

Date: February 20, 2019 20:48

As far as cruddy contemporary Country music goes, they're one of the better bands by far.

Zac Brown Band - Chicken Fried

They should have him open Arizona as well as it might help with the poor sales - lots of country music fans out there!

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: February 20, 2019 22:23

Indeed, I saw Zac brown Band open for the Eagles in SF. They were quite good!

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: February 20, 2019 23:58

Zac Brown put on a great show when I saw them at Wrigley Field in Chicago. I am glad to see they are opening the Jacksonville show, one that I will be attending.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-21 00:07 by 2120Joe.

Posted by: Librarian ()
Date: February 21, 2019 15:37

[www.pionline.com]

You can’t always get what you want.... in today’s market

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-21 15:41 by Librarian.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: February 21, 2019 16:14

Librarian
[www.pionline.com]

You can’t always get what you want.... in today’s market

The first paragraph you may believe
Non-profit organization here to help and counsel, concerned you won’t be eating dog food in your retirement.
However,
In its simplest terms, an annuity is a contract between an individual (or married couple) and a life insurance company. You can purchase an annuity with a portion of your retirement savings in either a single payment or with multiple payments, depending on the type of annuity.
They are selling.

Date: February 21, 2019 19:07

Anyone else notice how much more the service fees are this time around from Ticket Master?. I Wonder Why?

My tickets were $593.24 each... that's funny in its self...the odd amount

And my service fees were $91.85 per ticket......that is a bend me over amount.

Date: February 21, 2019 19:39

jumpontopofmebaby
Anyone else notice how much more the service fees are this time around from Ticket Master?. I Wonder Why?

Is a 18.23% fee

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: February 21, 2019 20:04

makustone
jumpontopofmebaby

Is a 18.23% fee

This is how everything works in the US. Go ahead and get medical insurance here it will bleed you dry into the poorhouse. Everything is for profit including your health and entertainment.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: February 21, 2019 21:30

35love
makustone
jumpontopofmebaby

Is a 18.23% fee

This is how everything works in the US. Go ahead and get medical insurance here it will bleed you dry into the poorhouse. Everything is for profit including your health and entertainment.

Everything is outrageous - go to a restaurant and the waiter will beg for 25-30% tip. If not, they will make sure you feel really bad and everybody around will notice your missing tip. The worst is that the waiter now doesn't get all the tip. The owner of the restaurant takes his part of the tip just to squeeze the tip higher and higher.

Date: February 21, 2019 21:50

That's why on my stone trip to New York and Chicago I'm going to eat at McDonald's every day! hahaha everything be for being closer to Mick Keith Ronnie and Charlie !!!

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: February 21, 2019 23:19

makustone
That's why on my stone trip to New York and Chicago I'm going to eat at McDonald's every day! hahaha everything be for being closer to Mick Keith Ronnie and Charlie !!!

Why? You can get some great (slices of) pizza for the same price grinning smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 22, 2019 00:24

Yeah eat at McDonalds everyday … EASY
Buy some Burger King then eat it at McDonalds …….

ROCKMAN

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: February 22, 2019 00:58

mtaylor
35love
makustone
jumpontopofmebaby

Is a 18.23% fee

Everything is outrageous - go to a restaurant and the waiter will beg for 25-30% tip. If not, they will make sure you feel really bad and everybody around will notice your missing tip. The worst is that the waiter now doesn't get all the tip. The owner of the restaurant takes his part of the tip just to squeeze the tip higher and higher.

I have neever been begged for a 25% to 30% tip. Where are you from?

Date: February 22, 2019 01:11

daspyknows
mtaylor
35love
makustone
jumpontopofmebaby

Is a 18.23% fee

Haha...seriously!
20% max and that's only if I get a back massage served with my meal. winking smiley

Date: February 22, 2019 01:29

Hairball
daspyknows
mtaylor
35love
makustone
jumpontopofmebaby

Is a 18.23% fee

Haha...seriously!
20% max and that's only if I get a back massage served with my meal. winking smiley

Yes! I'm also going for the slice of pizza to see how it is! I would love to eat at restaurants but traveling alone from Buenos Aires and stopping at hostels in NY and Chicago all my budget will fulfill the dream of being in the 2 Chicago pitches as close to the gods! Above, here in Argentina, the dollar continues to rise and nobody knows where it is going to stop, so it is a lot of headache to keep collecting the money for the ideal trip. Nobody said that dreams were easy but here I am on my way to meet mine! See the Stones in another country and be as close as possible to them. I'm 32 years old and I love them since I was 9. I saw them 4 times in Buenos Aires (2006 - 2016) and now I'm going to play in the big leagues! I appreciate the good vibes of this forum and the guys that in each comment help me to continue putting together the best trip! How Mick sings! Keep On Rolling!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 22, 2019 03:30

I think the big leagues for the Stones, or Stones fans anyway, is Buenos Aires. You can have Madison Square Garden. Hope to meet u in Chicago Makustone! And then next year in Buenos Aires!

plexi

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-22 03:33 by timbernardis.

Date: February 22, 2019 03:35

35love
makustone
jumpontopofmebaby

Is a 18.23% fee

Unless u have an Obamacare plan like me where I pay zero premiums and very low deductibles, copay, coinsurance and out of pocket.

plexi

Date: February 22, 2019 03:37

Hairball
daspyknows
mtaylor
35love
makustone
jumpontopofmebaby

Is a 18.23% fee

Haha...seriously!

I usually only give 12.5% unless the service is spectacular, in which case I give 15%.

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-22 03:42 by timbernardis.

Date: February 22, 2019 03:40

Rockman
Yeah eat at McDonalds everyday … EASY
Buy some Burger King then eat it at McDonalds …….

I do that type of thing Rockman, but usually it's for the grandkids where we buy McDonalds, then take it to Subway where I get a sandwich and they eat their McDonalds.

plexi

Date: February 22, 2019 03:43

timbernardis
I think the big leagues for the Stones, or Stones fans anyway, is Buenos Aires. You can have Madison Square Garden. Hope to meet u in Chicago Makustone! And then next year in Buenos Aires!

plexi

Well first, thank you very much for thinking like that! Surely you say it because of the way you feel and show the passion and love that Argentines have towards the Stones! I have read here many fans from all over who want to see the Stones in Buenos Aires! When I talk about the big leagues for me in a personal way is to be able to enjoy seeing the stones in places like New York and Chicago and be able to enjoy having them close and see their expressions their magic and be focused 100 x 100 in seeing them and nothing else. The 4 times I saw them here in Argentina I saw them from the audience because in the field I was not going to enjoy the whole show in itself thinking and trying to be able to see between the milieu of Argentinean milieu hahaha. It's great for you to see a show here in my country for how fervent Argentines are and one is very grateful that they think that about us. I also hope to meet you friend!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...8384858687888990919293...LastNext
Current Page: 88 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1252
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home