Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5960616263646566676869...LastNext
Current Page: 64 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 7, 2018 13:07

babyblue
How is Denver selling?

Total of 37 standard tickets left as I type.
Not sure if that translates into "very well", but it would sure seem like it.

Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: December 7, 2018 15:33

Looking for 3 tickets for philly. Me & 2 kids. Can anyone recommend a section to go for. Don’t want to break the bank but would like the two kids to have a good 1st show experience. They are 8

Date: December 7, 2018 15:49

In the past with other bands Friday at 9:00 ticket master will add seats. Lets see what happens today.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: December 7, 2018 15:54

Donnebr
Looking for 3 tickets for philly. Me & 2 kids. Can anyone recommend a section to go for. Don’t want to break the bank but would like the two kids to have a good 1st show experience. They are 8

If it was me...I'd buy the first row of an upper deck section.
No one in front of them and no hassles of floor or lower level concourses.
Plus then they can see the whole stage and show.

I'd go for C17 club level right now. Buy the two in the front row and 1 directly behind it in the second row.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: December 7, 2018 17:56

There are lots of Pit Tickets still available. I guess these will be end as LD instead of Start Me Up packages smiling smiley)))
Did this for one random show, and didnt go to the end.. there are more tickets available then those showing on the picture.

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: December 7, 2018 18:09

Speculation only:

I would avoid Section 123. It is hard to determine the site lines and Section 122 could be have stage obstruction as well. The main thing is that Jagger said in a recent interview that the stage configuration would be different- whatever that means.

Posted by: makustone ()
Date: December 7, 2018 20:10

And the NJ PITs still do not appear ... just Start Me Up Package at $ 1600. I keep getting nervous ...

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: December 7, 2018 20:15

makustone
And the NJ PITs still do not appear ... just Start Me Up Package at $ 1600. I keep getting nervous ...

You have plenty of time as the market is on your side. Better seats may be in the offering anyway - in a few months- save the money for a rainy day.

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: December 7, 2018 20:22

Chris Fountain
Speculation only:

I would avoid Section 123. It is hard to determine the site lines and Section 122 could be have stage obstruction as well. The main thing is that Jagger said in a recent interview that the stage configuration would be different- whatever that means.

It's marked on the seating map which seats are obstructed.

121, C22, 225, 138, C40 and 201 are the closest sections with the best views in Philly.

Posted by: WelshEdge1 ()
Date: December 7, 2018 20:23

makustone

I am nervous too.

Posted by: James Kirk ()
Date: December 7, 2018 20:24

daspyknows
James Kirk
Seems to me that tickets are not selling well at all. I dont think that it’s because the Stones have fallen out of favor, but the prices for a stadium show are beyond ridiculous. Who in their right mind is going to spend $300+ per ticket for a nosebleed seat 3/4 of a football stadium away?

Will they lower the prices at some point to get people in the building or are they happy to play to stadiums that are 40% sold?

How do you conclude they are not selling well. If they were not selling well you would see lots of availability. They are not stupid enough to hold back 50% of the seats.

You can see exactly how many seats have been sold on Ticketmaster. The entire stadium is wide open. Nobody is going to pay those insane prices in Boston to sit a stadium away. They have taken greed to a new level. I hope they play to an empty stadium for attempting to hold their longtime fans hostage.

Date: December 7, 2018 20:29

James Kirk
daspyknows
James Kirk
Seems to me that tickets are not selling well at all. I dont think that it’s because the Stones have fallen out of favor, but the prices for a stadium show are beyond ridiculous. Who in their right mind is going to spend $300+ per ticket for a nosebleed seat 3/4 of a football stadium away?

Will they lower the prices at some point to get people in the building or are they happy to play to stadiums that are 40% sold?

How do you conclude they are not selling well. If they were not selling well you would see lots of availability. They are not stupid enough to hold back 50% of the seats.

You can see exactly how many seats have been sold on Ticketmaster. The entire stadium is wide open. Nobody is going to pay those insane prices in Boston to sit a stadium away. They have taken greed to a new level. I hope they play to an empty stadium for attempting to hold their longtime fans hostage.

You referenced Boston, it's selling alright. I have no idea if all of the inventory is available for sale, I suspect they are holding back most of the second level. But, if you remove the re-sale tickets from your search, you'll see most sections are available to buy don't have many tickets.

Glendale and Jacksonville are the worst selling cities to this point.

Date: December 7, 2018 20:41

The lack of available tickets just does not add up based on the last Zip Code tour. There were tons of tickets available right before the concert in most cities.

Maybe they are banking on Xmas and maybe they know they got 5 to 7 months.

I have no clue. But there is no way the only tickets available are the ones they show.

Prices are way more than last time.

Do not get worried.

This has to be a head fake! HAS TO BE!

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: December 7, 2018 20:45

Why the thought that Boston isn't selling well? As Jeter points out, there are very few standard tickets available. The band and/or ticketmaster would have to be business dumb, which they clearly are not, to hold back standard price tickets because the sooner they sell them, the more money they make on the float which is exactly what they are doing by selling the tickets so many months in advance. As a side note, who cares how they are selling? Go and enjoy the show!

Posted by: vibrolux ()
Date: December 7, 2018 20:46

There's a whole lot of space around that octogon at the end of the catwalk. The seats nearest them have the lowest numbers, so it doesn't seem like they're likely to add more seats to full this in. Do any of you have any idea as to whether this area will be an extension of the pit?

Date: December 7, 2018 20:55

vibrolux
There's a whole lot of space around that octogon at the end of the catwalk. The seats nearest them have the lowest numbers, so it doesn't seem like they're likely to add more seats to full this in. Do any of you have any idea as to whether this area will be an extension of the pit?

I would say thats just the picture. The seats / chairs will be as close as they can get

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: December 7, 2018 21:09

this short video from Stuttgart 2018 might give you some kind of impression how the layout is going to look like in reality (the only difference is that there was less reserved seating on the floor than in the US):
[media.scribblelive.com]

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: December 7, 2018 21:16

Chris Fountain
makustone

You have plenty of time as the market is on your side. Better seats may be in the offering anyway - in a few months- save the money for a rainy day.

The way the weather has been in New York/New Jersey lately it just might be a rainy day.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: December 7, 2018 21:24

bleedingman
Chris Fountain
makustone

The way the weather has been in New York/New Jersey lately it just might be a rainy day.

WTF? What does weather in December have anything to do with June?

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: December 7, 2018 21:34

Dynamic pricing = close to, or sold out by show day. Anything earlier pricing was wrong. Like Europe and uk, stadiums will be full (or near) come showtime but don’t expect many technical sell outs with this model. Same when I took my kids to see Taylor swift.
I kept a v close eye on the London, Manchester and Coventry show availability this year. Every one the inventory contracted and expanded regularly over a period of months, with most ticket band prices available at some time or other after appearing ‘sold out’ for weeks. Chill and pick the right time to buy. Regular price tickets at all levels will pop up between now and spring (unless they changed the model, which considering it raked in 100m+ for 14 gigs I’d think unlikely)

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: December 7, 2018 22:07

New Orleans Jazzfest pushes headliner announcement from December to January

[www.nola.com]

Date: December 7, 2018 22:21

vibrolux

Those parts of the maps are not to scale. If someone is looking for a premium floor seat that surrounds the catwalk in New Jersey or Chicago, my advice would be to check TM as soon as the stage is set up for the first show in those cities.

Anyone can buy Pit tickets as there are hundreds available for every show online, many still on TM.

There are only 50-60 front row floor tickets that surround the 3 sides of the catwalk on this tour which is why the ones that are still available are so much money.

At first glance, I think this stage and setup is a little lazy. It will be 4 years old once this tour starts. Minor variations from Zip Code. Would it have killed them to take the floor seating right to the front of the stage and build a proper B stage? Or what about an outdoor version of the tongue pit built for a stadium like the one in the draft versions?

I won't buy a ticket to this tour until I see what the setup at the first few shows looks like.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-07 22:36 by Jeter1984.

Date: December 7, 2018 22:34

As of right now the only regular (not resale) tickets available on the floor for Chicago #1 are single seats. And there is only 4 or 5. So lets see what happens now!

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: December 7, 2018 23:16

jumpontopofmebaby
As of right now the only regular (not resale) tickets available on the floor for Chicago #1 are single seats. And there is only 4 or 5. So lets see what happens now!

most likely nothing's gonna happen – there is still the second show and I guess they are also holding tickets back

Posted by: vibrolux ()
Date: December 8, 2018 01:03

jumpontopofmebaby
vibrolux

I would say thats just the picture. The seats / chairs will be as close as they can get

I don't know... If that were the case, then they'd have more seats in those rows right behind the pits, but those rows have the same number of seats as the area beyond the pit. That's why I suspect that the pits will likely extend back to at least the sides of the octagon. We'll know for sure from the first show.

Date: December 8, 2018 01:21

New Tickets showing up for Chicago #1. So games are being played.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: December 8, 2018 02:00

daspyknows
bleedingman
Chris Fountain
makustone

WTF? What does weather in December have anything to do with June?

We've had above average precipitation all year. No worries, Keith will bring the rain stick.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: December 8, 2018 03:18

jumpontopofmebaby
New Tickets showing up for Chicago #1. So games are being played.

All 9 of them. Really crappy seats, singles only.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: December 8, 2018 03:31

Paul McCartney is sandwiching in large stadiums around the RS tour.
I don’t want to post a link.
I went looking because I thought:
Does Paul’s fan base go thru this reportage/ threats to divorce the band/ voodoo spells placed on 3rd party tabacco ticket companies
like what is happening here
Sort of- more corporate controlled

Can’t trust the news or no-ones talking personally, I hope the RS crush it and it’s packed like it should be smoking smiley

Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: December 8, 2018 03:50

Just got my Amex statement & it had 2 lucky dip tickets on it. At the time my computer froze. Thought I didn’t get them. Called TM & I did

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5960616263646566676869...LastNext
Current Page: 64 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1242
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home