Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5657585960616263646566...LastNext
Current Page: 61 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: December 4, 2018 20:59

There's so many pricing games with concerts these days I almost always buy a ticket to anything the day before or the day of show

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: December 4, 2018 22:11

jumpontopofmebaby
What is the thought?

Like in Chicago. Is there still tickets to be had? Ticketmaster not showing all of what is left?

Are they just releasing a few at a time at the high price to create urgency?

Or is it what you see is what is left?

I think they are holding back at least some of the inventory and releasing tickets in dribs and drabs.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: December 4, 2018 22:40

Topi
jumpontopofmebaby
What is the thought?

Like in Chicago. Is there still tickets to be had? Ticketmaster not showing all of what is left?

I think they are holding back at least some of the inventory and releasing tickets in dribs and drabs.

Dribs and Drabs is ok-- but i want the Dips to Rule!!!!!!!!

Posted by: rara ()
Date: December 4, 2018 22:43

Topi
jumpontopofmebaby
What is the thought?

I was thinking they would release more tickets right after the general sale apparently did very well. The promo is still in full swing and people are talking about the event. The fact that they don't release more and stick with the few very expensive tickets is sorta baffling me.

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: December 4, 2018 23:13

Assuming there are some sections in certain cities being withheld, only Jacksonville and Glendale appear to be selling poorly. There are entire sections in those venues that haven't sold a seat yet.

The rest are doing alright, Miami is strong as it's the opener.

Aside from the seats that drop once they figure out the stage and sound in each venue, there will be a lot of VIP tickets changed to regular tickets for most shows.

A lot of upper sections being sold as re-sale tickets, we'll see how many of those are available at lower prices too.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: December 4, 2018 23:24

Cristiano Radtke
"Q. What is the message, musically, of the Rolling Stones in 2018?

A. Unity for the enjoyment of the people, because this world is so full of bad news. We just want to put a smile on people’s faces. Come out, bring your kids and have a great time. Just get lost in the music. [Laughs] we have at least three generations of fans out there now!"

Ronnie Wood totally stoked for upcoming Rolling Stones No Filter tour

grinning smiley thumbs up

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 4, 2018 23:35

Cristiano Radtke
"Q. What is the message, musically, of the Rolling Stones in 2018?

A. Unity for the enjoyment of the people, because this world is so full of bad news. We just want to put a smile on people’s faces. Come out, bring your kids and have a great time. Just get lost in the music. [Laughs] we have at least three generations of fans out there now!"

Ronnie Wood totally stoked for upcoming Rolling Stones No Filter tour

thumbs up
Unity for the enjoyment of the people

Love this.. looking forward to seeing them at Soldier Field for the first time!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-04 23:35 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: diverseharmonics ()
Date: December 4, 2018 23:55

Send It To me
There's so many pricing games with concerts these days I almost always buy a ticket to anything the day before or the day of show
EXACTLY. I mean, do people think these stadiums are going to sell out?...plenty of tix will be going CHEAP come day of the gig. Always is.

Posted by: Stonesfan13 ()
Date: December 5, 2018 00:03

I echo what many have said here be patient more tickets will be dropped. At face price. I posted earlier in this thread for zip code tour in Detroit weeks after general sale I got two tickets 3rd row for face $300 a piece which were originally vip package seats! I’m sure city to city varies but that was smaller venues and this is stadiums so all city’s should have great seats available at cost and prob cheaper on secondary markets! So no panic be patient! Listen to the folks on here that’s what I did and was stoked for zip code closest seat I’ve ever had!!

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: December 5, 2018 00:12

timbernardis
DeanGoodman
timbernardis
Does BV have any threads specifically for arranging meet ups/fan club gatherings in each city?

plexi

He's been doing city-specific threads along these lines closer to show time, since the beginning of time.

Do u mean posts on each existing city thread that he puts up right after the tour is officially announced? Separate threads or just part of the existing city threads?

plexi

Not meetup-specific, as such. But there's a nice, new thread on the day of each show. Here's an example for Southampton, with meetup suggestions - and of course anyone can contribute. It's probably asking a bit much for people to make meetup plans 4-6 months in advance.

[iorr.org]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 5, 2018 00:23

DeanGoodman
timbernardis
DeanGoodman
timbernardis
Does BV have any threads specifically for arranging meet ups/fan club gatherings in each city?

plexi

He's been doing city-specific threads along these lines closer to show time, since the beginning of time.

Do u mean posts on each existing city thread that he puts up right after the tour is officially announced? Separate threads or just part of the existing city threads?

plexi

Not meetup-specific, as such. But there's a nice, new thread on the day of each show. Here's an example for Southampton, with meetup suggestions - and of course anyone can contribute. It's probably asking a bit much for people to make meetup plans 4-6 months in advance.

[iorr.org]

4-6 months from now....I can hardly figure out what's going to happen tomorrow!winking smiley

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: December 5, 2018 01:12

Stubhub has Jacksonville seats just a bit above face right now, including pit/floor, and the concert is months away - yikes

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: December 5, 2018 02:24

Keith looking really well and tour ready, talking about loving the crowds in the States.
[www.youtube.com]

Also scroll down on his twitter page and hes showing Run Rudolf Run on red vinyl . [twitter.com]

Date: December 5, 2018 04:47

Hairball
DeanGoodman
timbernardis
DeanGoodman
timbernardis

plexi

plexi

[iorr.org]

4-6 months from now....I can hardly figure out what's going to happen tomorrow!winking smiley

Food and liquid to hydrate is a good idea. Since the shows are at stadiums, should be food inside....

Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 5, 2018 09:01

jumpontopofmebaby
also ....2017 no filter. what was the pit like. are people packed in tight?

Not really tight. You could always move around. Always space. Some times there were less people, like they had forgot to fill it up, a few times they might have filled in a bit to many, but most of the time ther was no problems with space.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: December 5, 2018 09:35

keithsman

Also scroll down on his twitter page and hes showing Run Rudolf Run on red vinyl . [twitter.com]

Now available via e.g. Amazon, for those who like me couldn't get it on Black Friday.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: December 5, 2018 16:39

Any news about Jazz fest announcement?

Date: December 5, 2018 16:40

bv
jumpontopofmebaby

Not really tight. You could always move around. Always space. Some times there were less people, like they had forgot to fill it up, a few times they might have filled in a bit to many, but most of the time ther was no problems with space.

Thank you. I am taking a chick....so just wanted to make sure she would not be miserable.

Date: December 5, 2018 17:25

jumpontopofmebaby
bv
jumpontopofmebaby

Thank you. I am taking a chick....so just wanted to make sure she would not be miserable.

Once she gets her eyes on Mick, she won’t be.
(band comes on)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-05 18:04 by 35love.

Date: December 5, 2018 18:06

35love
jumpontopofmebaby
bv
jumpontopofmebaby

LOL...well I can actually live with that!

Might even get her shirt off and put on my sholders!

What happens in Denver stays in Denver...except for youtube videos

Date: December 5, 2018 18:07

jumpontopofmebaby
35love
jumpontopofmebaby
bv
jumpontopofmebaby

LOL...well I can actually live with that!

Might even get her shirt off and put on my sholders!

What happens in Denver stays in Denver...except for youtube videos

Oh...and trust me Mick and all youtubers would enjoy. Mick might even forget a where he was at in the song!

Date: December 5, 2018 18:13

No one on shoulders please. Rest of us cannot see. Clothing is optional.

Date: December 5, 2018 18:26

35love

Ok nice gesture , lol, but this is not Woodstock. for Miami concert all one needs is a t-shirt and shorts and maybe a cap and Flip flop type shoes with support.

Date: December 5, 2018 19:55

Chris Fountain
35love

Ok nice gesture , lol, but this is not Woodstock. for Miami concert all one needs is a t-shirt and shorts and maybe a cap and Flip flop type shoes with support.

Flip flops?
Welcome to America

P.S. I have no advice on anything and slog thru most of this w/ 1/2 an eye as all the ‘advice’ is a bit stressful.
JUST SHOW UP AND HAVE FUN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-05 19:58 by 35love.

Date: December 5, 2018 20:01

35love
Chris Fountain
35love

Flip flops?
Welcome to America

I meant the strap on flops that are Velcro tied near the toes and around the ankle. Yes I'm American and had relatives that gave their lives for this country.

Date: December 5, 2018 20:12

35love

Agree,,....maybe I can just get her to jump up and down a lot. If anyone in

Denver notices Mick losing his place in a song. You can thank me later!

Date: December 5, 2018 20:14

I am also an American and my generations made cars at General Motors in Detroit plus I have Native American Indian in me, I win.

Flip flop joke on casually dressed Americans in 2018-2019.

My last American RS concert was in 2015 13th row Ronnie side.
Maybe it’s a California trend, but I saw some beautiful people done up walk by...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-05 20:15 by 35love.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 5, 2018 20:32

jumpontopofmebaby

Sounds like this "chick" you are hirin.. I mean, taking, has a lot of fantas..
I mean, expectations, to live up to. cool smiley

Date: December 5, 2018 20:40

MisterDDDD
jumpontopofmebaby

Sounds like this "chick" you are hirin.. I mean, taking, has a lot of fantas..
I mean, expectations, to live up to. cool smiley

lol.....well....money can buy happiness! and nice...well ummmm...nice ...lets

just say....I love them !

Date: December 5, 2018 20:43

Well Money can't buy happiness. True.

I'd rather be unhappy with money than unhappy without money.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5657585960616263646566...LastNext
Current Page: 61 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1977
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home