Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4748495051525354555657...LastNext
Current Page: 52 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: vibrolux ()
Date: November 30, 2018 21:07

swimtothemoon
vibrolux
After getting bounced around by TM Wed and Thu, got Pit Keith side for Phoenix at reg price. Based on all the nonsense we've all experienced, I feel like I just won the lottery... and paid $500 to do it. But I'm in! Good luck everyone. I suspect it will come down to the patience game.

Thanks for posting, I just logged in and did the same! Thanks to all who posted.

Glad it helped. Clearly Phoenix is a lower demand show. And lower facility fees than most.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: November 30, 2018 21:16

chicago 2 on axs platinum pit gone down to 800

p

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 30, 2018 21:27

daspyknows
cyclist
Has anyone been kicked out for multiple browsers? I can't say I've seen any mention of it.

I was for west coast shows. IP address blocked. @#$%&.

A little more info. I had 2 browsers in waiting room when blocked. when tix went on sale one was number 55 in waiting room, then bounced. My phone also bounced until I turned off wireless.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 30, 2018 21:29

Mr Jimmy
Hairball
Now waiting and watching Santa Clara Pit prices....currently at $781 and dropping...

Me too!

It's getting to the point where I will most likely pull the trigger once they have dropped another $50 or so. Mainly because I have spent literally hours across Wednesday and today trying to get tix for two shows and I can't walk away from my computer after all that with absolutely nothing.

Down to $705...I'd hang tight before pulling the trigger. A gamble yes, but the downward spiral seems to be gaining momentum....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-30 21:30 by Hairball.

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: November 30, 2018 21:30

daspyknows
daspyknows
cyclist
Has anyone been kicked out for multiple browsers? I can't say I've seen any mention of it.

A little more info. I had 2 browsers in waiting room when blocked. when tix went on sale one was number 55 in waiting room, then bounced. My phone also bounced until I turned off wireless.

That's like the old days.

This was my first time with the waiting room. I haven't been blocked yet (at this point, it would be a blessing), though in all my other experiences on TM, I can't look for tickets longer than an hour before I get kicked off.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 30, 2018 21:31

daspyknows
daspyknows
cyclist

I had tickets I couldn't purchase because my card/account/browser had already done so.
Ended up throwing back a couple pairs, before I turned "private browsing" on, and used three different TM accounts, three different c cards. Had no problems after that. Sometimes manually logging in to TM where your able to choose accounts is the way to go..

Date: November 30, 2018 21:34

MisterDDDD
daspyknows
daspyknows
cyclist

I had tickets I couldn't purchase because my card/account/browser had already done so.
Ended up throwing back a couple pairs, before I turned "private browsing" on, and used three different TM accounts, three different c cards. Had no problems after that. Sometimes manually logging in to TM where your able to choose accounts is the way to go..

Tried private browsing on all 3 browsers, no go. Did a remote desktop into a server at another ip address and was able to get in but too little too late.

By the way works fine now

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-30 21:35 by daspyknows.

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: November 30, 2018 21:41

jumpontopofmebaby
Resale tickets thru ticket master now on the screen!

And it is completely ridiculous to see soooo many resale tickets now, a see of pink on the seating chart! Seeing how scarce tickets were during the on sales and how difficult to actually secure them I'm disgusted by the amount of resales now available. No worries though, very few of these tickets will be sold even at face value nevermind above face value.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-30 21:42 by JN99.

Date: November 30, 2018 21:52

Hairball
Mr Jimmy
Hairball
Now waiting and watching Santa Clara Pit prices....currently at $781 and dropping...

Me too!

It's getting to the point where I will most likely pull the trigger once they have dropped another $50 or so. Mainly because I have spent literally hours across Wednesday and today trying to get tix for two shows and I can't walk away from my computer after all that with absolutely nothing.

Down to $705...I'd hang tight before pulling the trigger. A gamble yes, but the downward spiral seems to be gaining momentum....

Now down to $634...I hope you're still holding out!

Posted by: Kerryann ()
Date: November 30, 2018 22:23

Infuriating that so many people managed to buy tickets who didn't even want them just to resell them at even crazier prices. Been up since 3.30am to queue and then try and buy and so far only scored one lucky dip. Not travelling from New Zealand for crappy seats costing us over NZ$1000 each. It's now 9.30am and I give up, need sleep zzzzzzzzzangry smiley

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: November 30, 2018 22:37

Hairball
Hairball
Mr Jimmy
Hairball

Me too!

I'm so tempted

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: November 30, 2018 22:43

BluzDude
Hairball
Hairball
Mr Jimmy
Hairball

Me too!

I'm so tempted

I can't imagine that's going to be the lowest price, but if you've invested so much time in looking at tickets, it's going to be tempting. TM is psychologically damaging. Aneurysm inducing.

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: November 30, 2018 22:45

Hi Pit hunters smiling smiley

I'm looking for pit ticket for Met Life 1 & 2.

I'm from Europe and this year saw the Rolling Stones 5x in the pit.
I could buy always pit ticket for face value.

Here is my history:
1. Warsaw, genaral sale Feb.27 ....... got ticket Feb.28
2. London1, general sale March 2, ...... got ticket March 7
3. Twickenham (London), general sale March 2, ...... got ticket March 5
4. Prague, general sale March 5, ........ got ticket March 16
5. Marseille, general sale March 16, ...... got ticket March 20

Ticketmaster.co.uk sold the tickets for the UK dates and after a general sale in the first 3 days Pit tickets were available almost only through ticketmaster platinium package with dinamic price. The story was the same like today. The platinium ticket price went up and down, the normal price tickets were in basket but could not be bought, errors, etc.
But after 3 days, day by day in very short time frame the pit tickets were available on normal price.

Lots of IORR members like Topi, syrel, jackflash, MartinB, etc warned the IORR community if pit were available at normal price.

I hope we can help each other with this warning system for this time also smiling smiley

Good luck to everybody !

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-30 22:48 by rstass.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: November 30, 2018 22:48

cyclist
BluzDude
Hairball
Hairball
Mr Jimmy
Hairball

Me too!

I'm so tempted

I can't imagine that's going to be the lowest price, but if you've invested so much time in looking at tickets, it's going to be tempting. TM is psychologically damaging. Aneurysm inducing.

Keith's side just went from $635 up to $702

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: November 30, 2018 22:54

Damn...I can't believe how many pages are developing here with the same crap "waiting hours in line, tried to grab overpriced tickets, got an error/denied message and I'm still sweating my balls off over this..."

The thing that bugs me the most is these so-called "service"/"facility" fees. They're OUTRAGEOUS. None of that crap in Europe, so I'm not going to go that route in the US. If I can find spare LD tix for the shows I'm interested in I'll go, otherwise, No Filter 2017/2018 will be a fine way for me to remember the Stones live!

Date: November 30, 2018 22:57

BluzDude
cyclist
BluzDude
Hairball
Hairball
Mr Jimmy
Hairball

Me too!

I'm so tempted

Keith's side just went from $635 up to $702

Yes Bluzdude it was very tempting at $635...a good possibility it will be my last Stones show ever (definitely my last show of this tour).
If it drops down around $550 might just have to go for it...maybe.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: November 30, 2018 22:57

rstass

Here is my history:

Ticketmaster.co.uk sold the tickets for the UK dates and after a general sale in the first 3 days Pit tickets were available almost only through ticketmaster platinium package with dinamic price. The story was the same like today. The platinium ticket price went up and down, the normal price tickets were in basket but could not be bought, errors, etc.
But after 3 days, day by day in very short time frame the pit tickets were available on normal price.

Lots of IORR members like Topi, syrel, jackflash, MartinB, etc warned the IORR community if pit were available at normal price.

I hope we can help each other with this warning system for this time also smiling smiley

Good luck to everybody !

thumbs up

Posted by: makustone ()
Date: November 30, 2018 23:08

jackflash27
rstass

Here is my history:

Good luck to everybody !

thumbs up

Hi, I'm from Argentina and I'm looking for PIT for those 2 shows too. What I want to know is how do I get ticketmaster to send me my tickets by email? since today I simulate buying PIT but that option does not appear to me, and when I simulate buying SEC 2 if I see the option of sending by email. I hope I did not bother with my question. A big hug from the other side of the ocean.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: November 30, 2018 23:09

makustone
jackflash27
rstass

Here is my history:

Good luck to everybody !

thumbs up

Hi, I'm from Argentina and I'm looking for PIT for those 2 shows too. What I want to know is how do I get ticketmaster to send me my tickets by email? since today I simulate buying PIT but that option does not appear to me, and when I simulate buying SEC 2 if I see the option of sending by email. I hope I did not bother with my question. A big hug from the other side of the ocean.

International orders only will call at venue boxoffice.

Posted by: makustone ()
Date: November 30, 2018 23:17

JumpinJeppeFlash
makustone
jackflash27
rstass

Here is my history:

Good luck to everybody !

thumbs up

thanks for answering. Does that mean that on the day of the show I have to pick up the ticket at the ticket office somewhere in the stadium?

Posted by: bluediamond ()
Date: November 30, 2018 23:18

I couldn’t believe the cost of fees. Almost $50 in fees for LD’s.

Scored a pair for $25 each and with fees was $100.

Also there were a ton of LD’s available for Gillette until about 10:45. I pulled up like 3-4 pairs with the multiple browsers I had open.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-30 23:19 by bluediamond.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: November 30, 2018 23:18

makustone
JumpinJeppeFlash
makustone
jackflash27
rstass

Here is my history:

Good luck to everybody !

thumbs up

thanks for answering. Does that mean that on the day of the show I have to pick up the ticket at the ticket office somewhere in the stadium?

Yes.

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: November 30, 2018 23:19

For a couple days been on my phone at work trying to get tickets finally had success with LD tickets for Seattle 74$ for a pair cant complain..

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: November 30, 2018 23:23

btw: did anyone see GA field tickets for any of the Chicago shows?

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: November 30, 2018 23:31

slewan
yes there is GA for Chicago..

Posted by: TooTight ()
Date: November 30, 2018 23:33

slewan

I did for night 1. Got 3, two under the MIDNIGHT and one more under the HARLEM pre-sales.

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: November 30, 2018 23:40

Plink
ROPENI
Well got 3 tickets for opening night in Miami,no problem whatsoever with Ticketmaster,will go with my son and my daughter to the show,a bucket list wish for many years,we will have a ball..

On page 41, keithmick mentioned having to pay $136 extra in service charges and venue fees PER TICKET for Miami. I am curious if you were charged the same. That just seems ridiculously high! thumbs down

The service charges for Miami were $83.06,each ticket bought 3,my seats are on Keith side,close to the stage BUT partially obstructed,but the price was right $399.00so no complaints here,l got them with no hassle last night.

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Date: November 30, 2018 23:46

Santa Clara buyer beware - several resale tickets listed in the right hand column as GA PIT for around $190, but when you click on it and not until after it goes through the verification process, it says GA Field.
You would think Ticketmaster would list them properly in the first place as GA FIELD, but they have their heads up their ass so no surprise -don't let 'em fool ya!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-30 23:54 by Hairball.

Date: November 30, 2018 23:54

Hairball
Santa Clara buyer beware - several resale tickets listed in the right hand column as GA PIT for around $190, but when you click on it says GA Field.
You would think Ticketmaster would list them properly in the first place as GA FIELD, but they have their heads up their ass so no surprise -don't let 'em fool ya!

They are pulling shit like that. I was just on phone with ticketmaster last 2 hours trying to remedy the 3 and 1 ticket issue to cancel all or part of the order. My options were to change either upgrade to platinum seats (with an extra fee) or take crappy seats on the side that were unsold. This was after dealing with 5 other idiots. She got short with me and said when you bought tickets you agreed to no cancellations or exchanges. Conversation ended when I told her TM sucked and she was a worthless c#nt.

Posted by: forsure ()
Date: December 1, 2018 00:01

Kerryann
Infuriating that so many people managed to buy tickets who didn't even want them just to resell them at even crazier prices. Been up since 3.30am to queue and then try and buy and so far only scored one lucky dip. Not travelling from New Zealand for crappy seats costing us over NZ$1000 each. It's now 9.30am and I give up, need sleep zzzzzzzzzangry smiley
Appears there are going to be a lot of scalpers taking it in the shorts on this tour.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4748495051525354555657...LastNext
Current Page: 52 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1709
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home