Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4546474849505152535455...LastNext
Current Page: 50 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: November 30, 2018 19:05

Instant access with IE

Posted by: TonyRz2 ()
Date: November 30, 2018 19:06

Philly Sec. F1 row 5 - about exactly midway of that section - $400.

I generally don't like close field that's that wide of the stage, personally.

Just trying to figure out where these prices start and stop.

Posted by: JessForte ()
Date: November 30, 2018 19:14

Jeter1984
Instant access with IE
Anybody else experience this?

Posted by: DrFixembones ()
Date: November 30, 2018 19:22

The experience with Ticketmaster has been terrible. I was in line for the pre-sale and then today’s sale and could not pull anything worthwhile. I bought a general admission field tickets for my friends and I. Was hoping to get a good floor seat but there’s only a few of them available at platinum pricing. It’s really atrocious the way fans are being treated. You cannot even pull face value seats anymore. Shame on them

Posted by: vibrolux ()
Date: November 30, 2018 19:25

After getting bounced around by TM Wed and Thu, got Pit Keith side for Phoenix at reg price. Based on all the nonsense we've all experienced, I feel like I just won the lottery... and paid $500 to do it. But I'm in! Good luck everyone. I suspect it will come down to the patience game.

Posted by: Kerryann ()
Date: November 30, 2018 19:26

Thought I'd never say this, but I'm almost ready to give up on this band. I've spent hours securing (cancellable) hotels and now trying to get decent tickets on the floor in NJ and Chicago nothing less than US $943 which converts to $1300 NZ each ticket. Love the band, but not prepared to pay over $7000 NZ for hubby and I to attend 3 concerts, and thats not including airfares and hotels.

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: November 30, 2018 19:28

DrFixembones
The experience with Ticketmaster has been terrible. I was in line for the pre-sale and then today’s sale and could not pull anything worthwhile. I bought a general admission field tickets for my friends and I. Was hoping to get a good floor seat but there’s only a few of them available at platinum pricing. It’s really atrocious the way fans are being treated. You cannot even pull face value seats anymore. Shame on them

Terrible indeed. I had the tickets I wanted no less than 20 separate times over an hour and on multiple browsers and it never let me buy them.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: November 30, 2018 19:34

I was never allowed to buy tickets on TM of any kind on several browsers - WTF

If anyone got PIT face value how much were they with fees?

Thanks.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 30, 2018 19:34

Snagged a pair of Lucky Dips for Glendale, now looking at regular sale and there was one platinum Pit at $629 up there for a minute which was very tempting, but now all are gone...for the time being.

Now focusing on Santa Clara hoping for more Lucky Dips...in waiting room...

Looking at Glendale again and $629 platinum Pit is back staring me down....I'm telling myself "just say no"...and then it disappeared! winking smiley

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: November 30, 2018 19:35

Finally, better luck with DEN. Still took over 30 minutes to get int but went ahead and grabbed a pair of LD tix. Insurance if nothing else.

Date: November 30, 2018 19:40

vibrolux
Madcap
I've been securing my verified tickets for about 10 minutes now. That can't be a good sign.

No. This happened to me yesterday and others said so too. Probably no go, but hold out as long as you want, just in case.

So what exactly happens, does it timeout at some point or just get stuck? How long to wait when this happens?

Posted by: TooTight ()
Date: November 30, 2018 19:41

Platinum Pits dropping in Gendale. Keep refreshing!

Date: November 30, 2018 19:43

Now seeing a platinum Pit for Glendale at $597.55 ea + Fees...they're dropping prices from one minute to the next!

Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: November 30, 2018 19:43

Been trying LD for hours. Nothing. Kid I work with who couldn’t name a stones song got LD after 5 minutes. Useless system

Posted by: vibrolux ()
Date: November 30, 2018 19:46

sarahunwin
I was never allowed to buy tickets on TM of any kind on several browsers - WTF

If anyone got PIT face value how much were they with fees?

Thanks.

Glendale was $519 with fees.

Date: November 30, 2018 19:46

ChrisL
DrFixembones

Terrible indeed. I had the tickets I wanted no less than 20 separate times over an hour and on multiple browsers and it never let me buy them.

I have spent a tremendous amount of time trying to get tickets. I have five people that want to go and I can’t even pull five seats together. Then I thought about trying to get two or three on the floor or in the pit and I can’t do that either. Pit tickets popped up for $950 and I went to purchase them or at least think about it and then they were gone. This is becoming ridiculous. This is not the way fans should be treated.

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: November 30, 2018 19:48

High demand message just showed up for Pasadena

Date: November 30, 2018 19:52

Managed to pull DEN Pit at face after grabbing a pair of LD but got stuck in the "securing tickets" sycle and finally gave up. Once again, tm is so totally screwed up - they cannot even secure the tickets we select. This truly is a maddening experience across the board.

Posted by: bluediamond ()
Date: November 30, 2018 19:52

Any idea if they’ll release more lucky dips?

Date: November 30, 2018 19:53

JN99
Managed to pull DEN Pit at face after grabbing a pair of LD but got stuck in the "securing tickets" sycle and finally gave up. Once again, tm is so totally screwed up - they cannot even secure the tickets we select. This truly is a maddening experience across the board.

This is truly terrible. It’s a complete fiasco. I managed to pull decent tickets earlier and then another fan got them. It’s just complete bullshit what’s been going on.I’m willing to spend on tickets but not platinum out of control prices

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-30 19:54 by DrFixembones.

Date: November 30, 2018 19:54

JadedFaded

Same with Santa Clara:

"Due to high demand, ticket availability is extremely limited.
You may find more ticket options available for platinum, single, and upper level seating as you shop.
Available tickets are likely to include resale tickets that are priced above face value and marked as red dots on the map.
Please keep in mind that these resale tickets are not endorsed by, or affiliated with, the artist".

But hoping I get randomly placed at the front of the line!

"When the line opens, your page will refresh and you will be randomly assigned a place in line to shop for tickets"

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: November 30, 2018 19:57

After an hour in the waiting room, I got my 2 Lucky Dips for Chi2 in the basket, proceed to checkout, and get the following message:

>> We apologize. We are unable to complete your request on this device.

So that you may continue to shop, we recommend using a different device (laptop, phone, tablet, etc.). Using a shared device? Make sure you're logged into your Ticketmaster account. <<

So, ph ucked.

This was from a hardwired desktop in NY, no VPN, logged in to TM, direct connection through Spectrum (@#$%& you Ellen DeGeneres). Microsoft Edge.

So I called TM customer service hoping they could bypass the sold out BS. No go, but they are sending me a $25 gift card.

Anyone have a similar experience, or an idea why?

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: November 30, 2018 19:58

Hairball
JadedFaded

Same with Santa Clara:

You may find more ticket options available for platinum, single, and upper level seating as you shop.
Available tickets are likely to include resale tickets that are priced above face value and marked as red dots on the map.
Please keep in mind that these resale tickets are not endorsed by, or affiliated with, the artist".

[i]"When the line opens, your page will refresh and you will be randomly assigned a place in line to shop for tickets"[/[/b]i]

No matter how early I get on, it's always 2000+ in front of you...except for Lucky Dips (Glendale), I was about 750

Date: November 30, 2018 19:59

bluediamond
Any idea if they’ll release more lucky dips?

In the past prior to No Filter 1 & 2, they were limited to one batch.
But as seen at the recent shows, when things were selling slow they ended up releasing additional batches.
Depends on which city and how well they're selling.

Date: November 30, 2018 20:01

Ha ha, so ridiculous. The high demand message for Seattle went up at 9:46, 14 minutes BEFORE the on sale even started!

Date: November 30, 2018 20:03

BluzDude
Hairball
JadedFaded

Same with Santa Clara:

[i]"When the line opens, your page will refresh and you will be randomly assigned a place in line to shop for tickets"[/[/b]i]

No matter how early I get on, it's always 2000+ in front of you...except for Lucky Dips (Glendale), I was about 750

I also had luck with Glendale, and just looked again and there's STILL lucky dips for that show!!!

Now waiting patiently for Santa Clara...2000+ in front of me, and my little man is going absolutely nowhere as fast as he can!winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-30 20:03 by Hairball.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: November 30, 2018 20:03

These shows are months away. Seems many people are buying tickets and immediately listing them for resale at ridiculously inflated prices. Ticketmaster is a joke. Selected tickets and then get the "securing your purchase, blah, blah..." then "Your transaction could not be processed. Please try again later" or "These tickets are no longer available." Back to the map and the tickets are there. Try again and then get to checkout with ridiculous fees tacked on. Screw it. These are huge stadiums and people who think they are going to sell a mediocre $399 seat for $2000 are in for a rude surprise come show day. Sucks for people who have to travel though and don't want to take any chances. Capitalism at its finest.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: November 30, 2018 20:04

JN99
Ha ha, so ridiculous. The high demand message for Seattle went up at 9:46, 14 minutes BEFORE the on sale even started!

Looks like they are trying to encourage those that want good seats to buy the Premiums seats......Pay an extra $1,000 and get $5 worth of swaggrinning smiley

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 30, 2018 20:06

Well I took a trip down memory lane today to RS 1981 USA Tour

Mail order only. All random. Sold out immediately thousands rejected 1 show only my city.

It has never been ‘easy’ or ‘cheap’ to get Rolling Stones tickets.

Hang in there, sending good thoughts and happy for those that finally got thru to what they wanted—

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: November 30, 2018 20:07

big earthquake in Anchorage, Alaska just now.. Amazing how suddenly Stones tickets fall to bottom of importance list, talking family thru shutting gas off, tracking down the kids etc (I'm out of state)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-30 20:09 by snoopy2.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4546474849505152535455...LastNext
Current Page: 50 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1756
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home