Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3536373839404142434445...LastNext
Current Page: 40 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: November 29, 2018 09:46

timbernardis
Hairball

If they drop down $500 I might think about it, but after I think about it for a minute, I'll probably veto the idea.
Evidently that's the general sale price as some here were able to get them for other shows - cheaper Pit tix than the Euro shows!

not so with the VIP packages. Mostly they r 1,600 that I have seen and in Paris last year, I got the top VIP package for less than half of that.

plexi

Thanks I must have missed the email and will recheck. The two Florida shows and
the two Chicago shows are on my radar. Maybe the AZ show and the Rose bowl show
as well. So far only pulled the trigger on one. Will wait on the others. The prices on the others should drop. Chicago has now added a second show and the
sum of these two shows are a lot of very expensive tickets which should
move in only one direction. The shows are seven months away. However the second Chicago show is the last show of the tour - not sure how many ticket buyers care though.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: November 29, 2018 09:48

swaff
Word for the wise, Sign in to your Ticketmaster account beforehand.

Funny, because I get error messages like "unable to process request on this device" if I am signed on TM. If I log out, I can pull tickets on Microsoft Edge at least. It seems to vary from browser to browser and from laptop to laptop.

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: November 29, 2018 09:50

Corrcet me if I'm wrong but:

You don't know anything about the ticket prices (at least from official sources rollingstones.com or ticketmaster.com) until you have to pick your tickets. And you have to make your decision immediateley. Is that really okay?

(And that's not specific for the Rolling Stones).

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: November 29, 2018 10:23

Thommie
Corrcet me if I'm wrong but:

You don't know anything about the ticket prices (at least from official sources rollingstones.com or ticketmaster.com) until you have to pick your tickets. And you have to make your decision immediateley. Is that really okay?

(And that's not specific for the Rolling Stones).

I like that I could pick the specific seats I wanted from a map. Actually, the process for me for this show went shockingly smooth. It does bother me that there are tickets up for resale at inflated prices immediately on ticketmaster. Bad karma to those people!

Posted by: stereomanic ()
Date: November 29, 2018 10:58

Can someone tell me what other pre-sales are happening today? Someone has mentioned Cloud pre-sales? I'm trying to find a seat near a friend at the Boston show!

Date: November 29, 2018 11:23

AEG, Ticketmaster (I think), venue, NFL team season ticket holders. AEG code is HARLEM

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: November 29, 2018 11:34

crholmstrom
AEG, Ticketmaster (I think), venue, NFL team season ticket holders. AEG code is HARLEM

Is there a link to the AEG pre-sale?

Posted by: barney57 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 11:50

Complaint about Ticketmaster:

A friend of mine bought tickets for the Miami show. In his enthousiasm about scoring the tickets he didnot see that Ticketmaster took a fee of 137, 36 dollars per ticket for Facility Charge and Service.

Is there anything we can do about this?

Date: November 29, 2018 12:04

JumpinJeppeFlash
crholmstrom

it's just on ticketmaster. i would suggest going on & getting in waiting room 15-30 minutes before 10:00. you will be prompted for a code. just put in HARLEM & you should be good to go. don't know what kind of selection they are going to have.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: November 29, 2018 12:19

crholmstrom
JumpinJeppeFlash
crholmstrom

it's just on ticketmaster. i would suggest going on & getting in waiting room 15-30 minutes before 10:00. you will be prompted for a code. just put in HARLEM & you should be good to go. don't know what kind of selection they are going to have.

Alright thankssmiling smiley

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: November 29, 2018 12:55

JumpinJeppeFlash

[www.axs.com]

Date: November 29, 2018 13:16

the code for today's (10:00 AM local) Ticketmaster presale is SHUFFLE

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: November 29, 2018 13:29

barney57

A friend of mine bought tickets for the Miami show. In his enthousiasm about scoring the tickets he didnot see that Ticketmaster took a fee of 137, 36 dollars per ticket for Facility Charge and Service.

No, it's just their "normal" fee they charge everyone.

Two more dates added
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 00:05

East Rutherford NO 17th June.

Soldier field Chicago 25th June.

Apologies if mentioned before.

On Facebook stones.

Re: Two more dates added
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: November 29, 2018 00:19

Apologies accepted smoking smiley

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: November 29, 2018 00:56

All presales are Thursday...

General on-sale Friday, 11-30...

Good luck to all!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 13:52

TKinOH
All presales are Thursday...

General on-sale Friday, 11-30...

Good luck to all!

So the General Sales for the 2 NYC & Chicago shows are going to be staggered:

Show 1 10am
Show 2 11.30 am

Am I reading this correctly ?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: November 29, 2018 14:03

I think he meant Friday November 30. So the general sale for both NJ shows is going to be 10 AM local on Friday. Same thing with Chicago. The time zone difference is one hour.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 14:22

Topi
I think he meant Friday November 30. So the general sale for both NJ shows is going to be 10 AM local on Friday. Same thing with Chicago. The time zone difference is one hour.

You're right Topi. UK Dates v US Dates. I took 11-30 to mean the time and not the date.

Ta smiling smiley

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: November 29, 2018 14:32

Irix
JumpinJeppeFlash

[www.axs.com]

What's the deal with AEG pre-sale? Are they going to release new tickets or they're going to sell Ticketmaster's?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-29 14:33 by dimrstone.

Posted by: muncy23 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 14:39

barney57

He didn't look at the final price in 18 Bold font in the right hand corner before he purchased? He must have been pretty excited tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: muncy23 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 14:45

Aquamarine
I have tiptoed away from my computer and will return to those sites in a few days when the fog clears . . .

Why did you tiptoe? You should have wind sprinted. You'll still want to turn on fog lights when returning.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: November 29, 2018 15:19

Dan
The Worst.
I just don't get how the concept of the so called Platinum Tickets can be legal.
Ticketmaster is saying tickets are sold out, unless you're willing to pay more than the fixed selling price.
Right now they're trying to sell PIT tickets for Chicago for $2,027 EACH.
Tickets are not sold out, they just don't want to sell it for face value. In other words, they have figured out how to work like a legal black market company.

How can $500 tickets be legal but not $2000 tickets? How can it not be legal? The Rolling Stones own the tickets and they can charge whatever they want.

And what's face value? Concerts are like airline flights, everybody pays a different price.

We are talking about the exact same ticket type being sold for a set of different prices at the same time. Customers don't know what the prices really are. It's very confusing to say the least. Normally, in the real world, if you walk into a shoe shop, the same pairs of shoes are sold for the same prices at the same time. The notion that concert ticket prices work like airline flights is a rather new and rare phenomena, and whilst it's probably not illegal –it's morally wrong, annoying and confusing. How could it be otherwise when customers use their pre-sale code from rollingstones.com to buy tickets at the same time for the same show at the same site, and person A get offered the same ticket for $500 and person B for $2000? So if you call Ticketmaster and ask them what a ticket in a certain section will cost, what will they say? "It varies as we speak" or "You are so unlucky that you called me, because the colleague sitting next to me are selling the same ticket for half the price"?

Maybe its just me, but there is something completely rotten about how Ticketmaster are selling tickets. There was a time when the promoter would say: These are the different price categories, sale starts tomorrow at noon, first come, first served.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: November 29, 2018 15:49

Do you need code for general public sale tomorrow Friday?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-29 15:50 by babyblue.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: November 29, 2018 15:49

ticketmaster varies his prices sometimes too. at least thats what they did in the past. note the prices for platinum tickets. at some places they try to sell them for about 1300 and at the same moment also for 1500. same ticket...

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 29, 2018 15:59

Well the second presales go on sale for second NJ and Chicago shows in an hour.

AMEX does offer better prices -

Posted by: rara ()
Date: November 29, 2018 16:01

babyblue
Do you need code for general public sale tomorrow Friday?

Yes, lots of codes needed in fact. The general public sale is only for a few hand-picked members of the inner circle.

Posted by: Meise ()
Date: November 29, 2018 16:12

Use my code: MIDNIGHT

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 29, 2018 16:17

If you want to see the last show of this tour thru pre-sale - it starts at 10:00.

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 16:31

If you can I would wait I know some cant wait they want there tickets now so they can make travel plans etc..I look at tm like the stock market. Warren Buffett said the stock market is just a way of transferring money from the impatient to the patient I kinda look at getting good stones tickets the same way don't get suckered into buying something you can't afford..good luck. SEE YOU AT FOXBOROUGH.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3536373839404142434445...LastNext
Current Page: 40 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1253
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home