Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: Angus MacBagpipe ()
Date: November 29, 2018 02:17

ohmercy61
I was on the floor for 4 zip code shows and nobody sat down the whole show even when Keith sang.

That's 'cause they were all in the washrooms when Keith sang...spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: spidey9 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 02:27

Last time (Zipcode tour) I couldn't find good seats right away so I panicked and paid a ridiculous amount for VIP tickets. Great seats, though. This time I vowed never again.

After a couple of frustrating hours I ended up with some pretty decent seats for the Glendale show.

I discovered that re-entering the fan club code word would cause the seat selection to refresh, so I did this repeatedly and every now and then some good seats would appear. I'd select them and get the "Another fan has beat you . . . " message - again and again, over 50 times.

Finally, perseverance pays off and I have field level section A5 seats near the A4/A5 aisle for $342.75 each plus fees.

I never saw any Pit tickets come up.

Bottom line: I spend $800 on two tickets and feel like I got a bargain. grinning smiley

Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: November 29, 2018 02:28

Just checked for Philly. Need 3. Only option GA. $1600 each. Out of my keague

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: November 29, 2018 03:29

Well we did the presale and scored Santa Clara, sec-208 fifth row isle (4tix) Unobstructed view the kids can come (12&15) and have a seat and see. I'll have an isle seat, so have room to cut-a-rug or just chill. (@300lbs 6'1") $800 w/fees, I'm happy!!! Although I'm still interested in Jazzfest

Date: November 29, 2018 03:31

Word for the wise, Sign in to your Ticketmaster account beforehand.

Posted by: bkrancho ()
Date: November 29, 2018 03:33

It's amazing how many Floor seats are still available in AZ. $342.

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: November 29, 2018 03:37

What's the most expensive ticket anyone's seen? There's front row before the B stage for Pasadena at $7600.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 29, 2018 03:42

cyclist
What's the most expensive ticket anyone's seen? There's front row before the B stage for Pasadena at $7600.

That's asking. What is the most paid? 8 Levi Stadium seats in the same plave went for $4500 today.

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: November 29, 2018 03:49

daspyknows
cyclist

That's asking. What is the most paid? 8 Levi Stadium seats in the same plave went for $4500 today.

My goodness. Here's hoping it'll drive down costs for the rest of us.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 29, 2018 03:56

VIP Pit tix for Santa Clara now down to $1250 - clearly not many people are biting, and the prices will continue to drop.
Pasadena on the other hand has shown no Pits whatsoever for hours now, and the platinum prices are skyrocketing beyond belief.
And either someone bought that $7600 ticket (maybe Lebron James lol), or it's been put back in the TM stash.

*EDIT - Not sure if that was $7600 for a pair, or for one!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-29 03:59 by Hairball.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: November 29, 2018 04:00

I have tiptoed away from my computer and will return to those sites in a few days when the fog clears . . .

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: November 29, 2018 04:00

daspyknows
cyclist

Talk about impulse buying. People relax. There will be seats available, it's only November. I waited until the last couple hours during the 2015 tour and scored a pair $100 seats that were selling for $300. Wait until you see the 18 song setlist.

Posted by: Sherbabe ()
Date: November 29, 2018 04:08

I was at Zip Code in Atlanta A side of the catwalk and didn't have to sit. But, you're right,nobody sat down - except during Keith's songs!

Posted by: FeelinRealWell ()
Date: November 29, 2018 04:14

I bit the bullet and got things over with scoring two in the 100s level @MetLife. Normally I'd play the waiting game and check the sites daily...but I'm in my mid 40s now and don't have the patience or determination to play the find the best price game any longer. Im a bit bummed cause I know I overpaid but when the summer gets closer and the anticipation of the show kicks in I won't care. I tell you though, I've had it with Ticketmaster...what a frustrating 90 minutes. I had given up and actually ended up pulling over and finally securing a pair.

Posted by: getdown ()
Date: November 29, 2018 04:34

I saw one Pit 2 for Pasadena today for $497, but it got away.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: November 29, 2018 04:38

I put in 45 minutes before scoring Foxboro tickets, then lost 45 more when I couldn't lock in tix for the Rose Bowl, even though I probably grabbed 6 or 8 sets... Very frustrating, to say the least.

I'm in for Jacksonville, Glendale, Landover and Foxboro, but got more work to do for Pasadena, Philly and Chicago.

This is gonna be worth it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-29 04:38 by TKinOH.

Posted by: backstreetboy1 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 04:46

never thought i would say this....at those priced.....have a nice life.sad

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 05:35

Were tomorrow's codes sent out yet?

Guys, there are at least 3 pre-sales at every venue. The vast majority of seats are not on sale yet. Just wait, the only thing worth buying are non-VIP pit tickets and some premium seats on the sides.

Also, the term face value is almost meaningless. The market could be higher or lower than the price set by the promoter. The market price for Pit tickets is probably between $750-$1000. Pit tickets have already come down on StubHub and the second shows aren't on sale yet.

Also, based on secondary market prices, the best seats are in section C/A3 in front of the catwalk.

Date: November 29, 2018 06:02

Watching the Stones in Havana Cuba now on AXSTV. Nice!!! What a great tour that was. Ton's of Periscope's and Facebook feeds. Getting excited here.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: November 29, 2018 06:15

I'm in going to Seattle and Denver, took two hours to score them. Not great ones. One show I will look on Fri or days after to try to score s better one and sell bad one day of show or before. These were purchased not by me.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-29 13:49 by babyblue.

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 06:19

So some of you say to wait to buy tickets as prices will come down. Are you talking about Ticketmaster? I have never seen tickets drop in price on TM. Or are you referring to places like Stubhub or Ebay?

Thanks so much.

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 06:23

StubHub is more of a true market than TM...

The show in Glendale has not sold well, prices are relatively low on the secondary market. You can get a Pit ticket for less than $800, will probably move down closer to $600.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-29 06:24 by Jeter1984.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 29, 2018 06:29

Sockers56
So some of you say to wait to buy tickets as prices will come down. Are you talking about Ticketmaster? I have never seen tickets drop in price on TM. Or are you referring to places like Stubhub or Ebay?

Thanks so much.

Ticketmaster.
Right now a lot of tickets are part of VIP packages or "Platinum" tickets (basically scalping there own tickets for those willing to pay)
When many tickets in the packages don't sell, they will be released at face.
When many of the Platinum tickets don't sell they will be released at face.

Some seats and/or sections will be dropped (flexed) down to lower ticket price levels to move them. Flex pricing has been in place for a number of years now for stones concerts, meaning they can and will drop prices on some seats that aren't moving..

Posted by: Iguanamom ()
Date: November 29, 2018 06:36

timbernardis
MisterDDDD
Anyone purchase or enter the waiting room through the Stones "app" ?

I remember having better luck on Zip Code through it, just went there and started the waiting process only 256 people back..

what about the TM app? That was mentioned on their website. Anyone tried that?

plexi
I used the TM app so I was already logged on. I bought tics using my brothers Amex- with his permission- & it all went smoothly. I paid $95+ fees for Section 119 in Glendale. I’m pleasantly shocked I got off so cheap.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-29 06:38 by Iguanamom.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 29, 2018 07:00

babyblue
I'm in going to Seattle and Denver, took two hours to score them.

Lucky You! Cool :-)

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: November 29, 2018 07:13

In Seattle in 2006, I took my chances and snagged a ticket outside the stadium for $40.00 for a good seat. I think I am going to take my chances again and show up and see what happens.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: November 29, 2018 07:45

swimtothemoon
Been able to pull Pit tickets for Jacksonville for the high $800’s. First they
present you with tickets over $1,000. Then you cancel that order, click on the
pit again, and the less expensive options appear. Jacksonville must be moving slower.

what shows r u attending tom? I sent u an e mail a couple of days ago, don't know if u got it. Waiting.

plexi

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: November 29, 2018 07:53

Hairball

If they drop down $500 I might think about it, but after I think about it for a minute, I'll probably veto the idea.
Evidently that's the general sale price as some here were able to get them for other shows - cheaper Pit tix than the Euro shows!

not so with the VIP packages. Mostly they r 1,600 that I have seen and in Paris last year, I got the top VIP package for less than half of that.

plexi

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: November 29, 2018 08:56

Good news from Seattle. I waited about 15 minutes on the presale (over 2000 in front of me) & ended up getting the exact tickets I wanted. Disabled seats in the front of the 300 level, Keith side about even with the end of the catwalk or 50 yard line of the stadium. $100 EA. Woo hoo!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 29, 2018 09:05

Sounds good crholmstrom - you'll have a great perspective from there and the price is right!thumbs up

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2111
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home