Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3334353637383940414243...LastNext
Current Page: 38 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Date: November 28, 2018 23:20

Hairball
I was checking out Santa Clara tix out of curiosity, and after about a half hour of refreshing suddenly quite a few more appeared on the field yet they were Platinum at $900. eye popping smiley
Sounds like a scam to me, and hopefully nobody falls for it!

I hope you are right. The same with Houston. Good floor seats came available but over $1000.

And Pit tickets also. There were some for $900 and then they went away. Hopefully all smoke and mirrors and when the dust settles decent floor seats for less than $500 would be good.

I know I went to Dallas / Nashville / Kansas City on the Zip code and it took some time but I finally got great seats for Dallas face value. Kansas City did not sell well at all so tickets were easy. And in Nashville I got 6th row center section for lower than the original price just a few days before the show.

I hope this is just the initial rush burning the rookies and we see good seats at fair prices.

The only thing that is different this time around is how much longer they have to sell the tickets before the shows.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: November 28, 2018 23:25

jackflash27
Anyone knows what the 'ticketmaster' presales is? Is there also some kind of code?

SHUFFLE

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 23:26

Monday was cyber Monday today is ticket scam Wednesday..lol

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: November 28, 2018 23:26

Lorenz
rara
Dan
MisterDDDD
MartinB
Pasadena Pit for $1500. Compared to £400 in the UK. Crazy.
Those are for package pricing or platinum.
Face for Pits are running around $499.

Never saw any and I was in pretty early.

saw them for several shows, they were indeed $500

Saw the too, even added them, but I always got the message that someone else got them and they are not available anymore...was always 500.

Same thing happened to me...

Posted by: laurel ()
Date: November 28, 2018 23:27

DISASTER. They blocked me, and I have no idea why.

Date: November 28, 2018 23:30

DISASTER that should be the new code word..lol

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: November 28, 2018 23:37

And, in case you don't already know, for StubHub, Vivid, "Verified Resale" and all other resale (scalper) sites the password is SUCKER.

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 23:38

Yeah, must admit today's presales were pretty much a bust for me. Sure I got some options presented but in no case were those options among the best at the given price (that I saw) nor did I see a single $500 PIT ticket across three separate shows I tried.

All these other $400 and $500 tickets will not command $400 or $500 on the secondary market. There will be better deals to be had there.

Date: November 28, 2018 23:39

ohmercy61
DISASTER that should be the new code word..lol

Agreed. winking smiley

Posted by: Sherbabe ()
Date: November 28, 2018 23:45

Are the VIP Front Row seats cushioned? I'm guessing those who will buy these tickets are not used to standing.

I will be seated. I have limited standing and walking time thanks to a recently badly broken femur. I got Sec. B middle seats. Thrilled with them since I can't be in the pit. I would love a padded seat, but I'm sure it will be uncomfortable folding chairs.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-28 23:46 by Sherbabe.

Date: November 28, 2018 23:58

I was on the floor for 4 zip code shows and nobody sat down the whole show even when Keith sang.

Posted by: blutsvente66 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 23:58

After 6 hours trying to get tickets i stop and start again tomorrow morning. Everytime when it comes to presale im so excited and pissed with ticketmaster, and in the end i always got the tickets i want. So keep fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 00:06

The Rolling Stones "No Ticket" 2019 U.S. Tour!

Posted by: snooprobb01 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 00:11

Watch out if you look for tickets on SeatGeek. They had Houston pit tickets posted for under $300. Seemed to good to be true, and it was. Even though the listing shows the location as Pit 1 or Pit 2, the checkout screen shows the location as just FLD 1 or FLD 2. I called SeatGeek, and these are NOT pit tickets. Its the GA section at the back of the floor. There's a glitch in their system showing these as pit tickets. It's only happened on the Houston show as far as I've seen, but check the ticket location on the checkout screen before you buy. It should say PIT if the seats are in the pit.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 00:17

JN99
The Rolling Stones "No Ticket" 2019 U.S. Tour!

That's pretty funny

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: November 29, 2018 00:19

I just don't get how the concept of the so called Platinum Tickets can be legal.
Ticketmaster is saying tickets are sold out, unless you're willing to pay more than the fixed selling price.
Right now they're trying to sell PIT tickets for Chicago for $2,027 EACH.
Tickets are not sold out, they just don't want to sell it for face value. In other words, they have figured out how to work like a legal black market company.

Posted by: rara ()
Date: November 29, 2018 00:24

The Worst.
I just don't get how the concept of the so called Platinum Tickets can be legal.
Ticketmaster is saying tickets are sold out, unless you're willing to pay more than the fixed selling price.
Tickets are not sold out, they just don't want to sell it for face value. In other words, they have figured out how to work like a legal black market company.

so true, unfortunately. Lots of tickets will slowely become available when they declassify them from 'platinum' status

Posted by: Promoman2 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 00:25

The Worst.
Yep. Either you pay the obscene amount now and be safe or go through weeks of agonizing uncertainty of hoping to grab them for about one third of the price (or even less if you are willing to gamble on lucky dips).

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 29, 2018 00:32

Just checked back in for Santa Clara, and price drops already happening...but just a little - VIP Pit tix have dropped down to $1400+ originally priced at $1500+.
Odd to see this so soon, but with lots of patience we may see them down to $500 sooner rather than later!!!

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: November 29, 2018 00:33

Crazy greedy prices. I'm out...

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: November 29, 2018 00:44

Both Met Life shows go on general sale at the same time? Should be fun. I really think these shows will be buyer's markets. Relatively speaking.

Posted by: tony ()
Date: November 29, 2018 00:52

They just added side stage at Phily but $400 still seems steep for limited view.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: November 29, 2018 01:01

The Worst.

How can $500 tickets be legal but not $2000 tickets? How can it not be legal? The Rolling Stones own the tickets and they can charge whatever they want.

And what's face value? Concerts are like airline flights, everybody pays a different price.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-29 01:26 by Dan.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: November 29, 2018 01:23

say platinum pit ticket for chicago for little more than $ 1000 on ticketmaster a few minutes ago – still insane…

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: November 29, 2018 01:34

laurel
Woz
I keep getting a message that iot can't process my request for no matter what I pick!

I'm having the same problem. Are you using Chrome?

I was using Firefox. It finally started to work and I ended up with decent seats. I ended up with low row field club seats for Levi's and a really low row number for Pasadena at the AMEX pre-sale price point.....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-29 02:09 by Woz.

Date: November 29, 2018 01:39

Weird - VIP PIT's jumped back up to $1599 for Santa Clare...for about a half an hour they went down to $1400.
This flex pricing is quite peculiar! Up and down, up and down....

EDIT: and five minutes later they're down to $1300...crazy...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-29 01:47 by Hairball.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: November 29, 2018 01:52

Hairball
Weird - VIP PIT's jumped back up to $1599 for Santa Clare...for about a half an hour they went down to $1400.

they call it "dynamic prices" – depending on demand… (i guess you'll get the cheapest price sometime very late at night…)

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: November 29, 2018 01:53

Been able to pull Pit tickets for Jacksonville for the high $800’s. First they
present you with tickets over $1,000. Then you cancel that order, click on the
pit again, and the less expensive options appear. Jacksonville must be moving slower.

Date: November 29, 2018 01:59

slewan
Hairball

they call it "dynamic prices" – depending on demand… (i guess you'll get the cheapest price sometime very late at night…)

If they drop down $500 I might think about it, but after I think about it for a minute, I'll probably veto the idea.
Evidently that's the general sale price as some here were able to get them for other shows - cheaper Pit tix than the Euro shows!
Currently looking at semi- cheapies or whats left of them, but still holding out...confident I'm going to get a good seat for the right price eventually.

Date: November 29, 2018 02:00

Woz
laurel
Woz
I keep getting a message that iot can't process my request for no matter what I pick!

I'm having the same problem. Are you using Chrome?

I was using Firefox. It finally started to work and I ended up with decent seats. I ended up with low row field club seats for Levi's and really a low row number for Pasadena at the AMEX pre-sale price point.....

I'm glad it finally worked for you and you got decent seats. I still have nothing for Pasadena, though good ones popped up. I guess I'll try Firefox, after I update it.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3334353637383940414243...LastNext
Current Page: 38 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1831
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home