Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3031323334353637383940...LastNext
Current Page: 35 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: TonyRz2 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:47

rovalle
finally get a chance to purchase tickets...I go to put in CC info and it will only take AMEX even though I had clicked "Fan Pre-sale" only...and this is with having a ticketbastard account etc...will try now for the Rose Bowl and maybe later see what's left for Glendale

Unless you are filtering out the Amex presale options from your ticket search, Amex-only results will appear in your ticket search, and you will be led by the nose until it's too late.

Either take note of the "source" of the tickets before you click on the price, or select the "Ticket Type" button to filter out the Amex presale. Without an Amex card, you ain't getting those tickets.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:48

Got Chicago tickets after 65 minutes of agony on Ticketmaster. 2nd level of 4), $145+fees.

It threw me out with some 'cookie' message once, then showed no tickets available multiple times, then a bunch available multiple times, then "someome beat you too these" repeatedly...

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:48

ANyone know the amex presale code?

Date: November 28, 2018 19:49

New browser.

(Chrome instead of Firefox.)

Back in line.

Oy.

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:49

For Denver, pulled floor sections A/28, H/3 at $375, B/28 at $499. Me thinks the secondary market will be rife with deals.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:52

bengigan
ANyone know the amex presale code?
Believe AMEX has two options.. one where you just have to pay by AMEX to participate, and another more exclusive one where you type in the customer service number from the back of your more premium card. Both require purchase by AMEX, I believe.

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:56

They have certain tickets allocated to certain presales. There will be many more tickets on Friday and even more dumped along the way as the show approaches.

If you can get floor section C, or A3 depending on the venue, as a Non-VIP ticket I would buy it. Best view and sound.

Posted by: fzv98d ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:59

General Admission on the field seems to be the best deal. $125 in Chicago. I got two.

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: November 28, 2018 19:59

Got a Glendale ticket section 132 for $342 plus fees. Will be okay view. Not the greatest seat for the price, but I can’t relax until I know I have a ticket. Will try for lucky dips for the other shows I want or will wait to buy tickets closer to concert date, but for psychological reasons, just had to get a ticket today. I know, SAD!

Posted by: mab1888 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 20:01

That was a pain in the ass.

Kept telling me my browser wasn't acceptable.

But got the seats in lower level.

571 including fees for 2 tix...section 112.

15 rows off floor..

I'm in...smiling smiley

They do keep dropping tickets as it goes along.

Whole sections though are only for AMEX card members.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-28 20:06 by mab1888.

Date: November 28, 2018 20:04

Bastard son of a thousand dogs!

Got a pair of rear fields (Philly) on my FIRST TRY using Chrome instead of Firefox.

What if I had snagged front pits (and was in the market for them)? I would have been shut out without knowing why.

Final damage: $345 on 2 $145 tix.

Math sez: $55 in fees.

For that kind of money, their site needs to be moar better.

Posted by: Kerryann ()
Date: November 28, 2018 20:07

Is anyone else outside US able to purchase tickets. TM says that it cannot complete purchase on this device (laptop). Wondering if it's because Im in New Zealand????

Date: November 28, 2018 20:09

There are some great single tickets available for Chicago. Set quantity to 1 and only select fan club filter.

Aisle seats, sections 106 and 141, first 10 rows.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-28 20:10 by Jeter1984.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 20:10

Kerryann
Is anyone else outside US able to purchase tickets. TM says that it cannot complete purchase on this device (laptop). Wondering if it's because Im in New Zealand????

My credit card company blocked the card because the buy was suspicious in their eyes. Buying on an american site from Europe = possible fraud. Really pissed about this.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: November 28, 2018 20:11

Kerryann
Update your U.S. ticketmaster Account with your address, credit card details etc. I did that and it then worked. I'd had the same problem

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: two4fun111 ()

american express code accepted?

Posted by: likecats ()

I'm in the waiting room. I tried to click and drag the little person across the screen and then I placed the mouse arrow at its back and tried to nudge it along.
Neither of those worked! winking smiley I guess the little character is just out for a leisurely stroll and won't be rushed.

Good luck to everyone!

Date: November 28, 2018 20:13

jackflash27
Kerryann

My credit card company blocked the card because the buy was suspicious in their eyes. Buying on an american site from Europe = possible fraud. Really pissed about this.

Sucks.
Had that happen when I was booking rooms for UK tour dates from the states..
Turned out to be fortunate as it prompted me to call my cc company in advance of ticket sales to "pre-authorize" and had no issues.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 28, 2018 20:15

Mistakenly clicked on the Glendale show while I was still waking up (which I will be attending solo), and was waiting in line for that ha - made it through, then realized wtf! smiling smiley
After a quick look, all PIT were VIP, plenty of rear field cheap GA, then scrammed out of there - will deal with that one later w/Lucky Dips and/or price drops, stubhub, etc.
Now in proper line for Pasadena for my wife and I aiming for lower bowl no further than half way back and not too close, and definitely no VIP crap...
2000+ in front of me again...my little man is making progress though nearly at the half way mark! Ahhh the thrill of it all!!!

Posted by: OhYesMeAgain ()
Date: November 28, 2018 20:17

Call your European bank and tell them to allow you to make a purchase in the US.

Date: November 28, 2018 20:19

Got into Seattle's sale after 30 seconds in waiting room.
Decent selection.. No reg priced Pits, lots of GA field ($134.50)

Going for Lucky Dips for this one though..
Good trial run though cool smiley

Posted by: mab1888 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 20:23

Hairball
Mistakenly clicked on the Glendale show while I was still waking up (which I will be attending solo), and was waiting in line for that ha - made it through, then realized wtf! smiling smiley
After a quick look, all PIT were VIP, plenty of rear field cheap GA, then scrammed out of there - will deal with that one later w/Lucky Dips and/or price drops, stubhub, etc.
Now in proper line for Pasadena for my wife and I aiming for lower bowl no further than half way back and not too close, and definitely no VIP crap...
2000+ in front of me again...my little man is making progress though nearly at the half way mark! Ahhh the thrill of it all!!!

Good luck Hairball...

Are you going to Glendale show?

If so, we should meet up for a drink...smiling smiley

Date: November 28, 2018 20:25

That 2000+ number is BS

Once you've been in and go back you're in instantly.

Posted by: Iguanamom ()
Date: November 28, 2018 20:33

JadedFaded
Got a Glendale ticket section 132 for $342 plus fees. Will be okay view. Not the greatest seat for the price, but I can’t relax until I know I have a ticket. Will try for lucky dips for the other shows I want or will wait to buy tickets closer to concert date, but for psychological reasons, just had to get a ticket today. I know, SAD!

I’m the same way. I got section 119 in Az for $95 each. I’m wondering why so “ cheap”.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: November 28, 2018 20:37

Hurry to buy tickets:

Keith Quote in Rolling Stone:

In the last year there have been a lot of retirement tours. What do you make of those? Rod Stewart recently said that Elton John’s three-year farewell tour was “dishonest” and “stinks of selling tickets.”
Well, you can look at it either way. If you mean it, that’s the way it is. I just haven’t gotten around to thinking in that head yet. I don’t know if you never know. Maybe this will be the last one, I don’t know.

Date: November 28, 2018 20:40

more tickets showing up in houston

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: November 28, 2018 20:44

On one of my browSers got in early for Santa Clara and a Pit ticket came up and when I clicked on it wouldn't let me buy it! Happened twice and then no more face value Pit tics - god I hate Ticketmaster.

Anyone else not able to access the Map, just a list of tickets? Only showed the back part of the stadium and when I clicked on it map vanished! Map worked fine ON MY PHONE

Posted by: forsure ()
Date: November 28, 2018 20:44

I got Rear GA for Jax, Chicago and foxboro. Now just wait until there are drops, etc... and exchange those for better seats as they come up. If not I’m good with it. Had $500 pits for Jax in my cart several times and got the old “someone beat you to these seats, try again loser”

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: November 28, 2018 20:49

Nothing good came of Denver presale but I got two tickets towards the back of sec B, on the aisle (aisle close to runway) for $650 each. I paid the premium since we're flying in for this show and because they're on the aisle

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 20:50

MisterDDDD
jackflash27
Kerryann

Sucks.
Had that happen when I was booking rooms for UK tour dates from the states..
Turned out to be fortunate as it prompted me to call my cc company in advance of ticket sales to "pre-authorize" and had no issues.

Will do. Hope I will get PIT's again then (like I had today).

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3031323334353637383940...LastNext
Current Page: 35 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1772
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home