Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: November 28, 2018 14:42

corriecas
...and E 250.00 for pit in Amsterdam (hahahaha).
jeroen

That was the normal, regular price then & there.

Posted by: Exile ()
Date: November 28, 2018 14:51

Does anyone know what seat number is typically closest to the ramp out to the mini stage? Not sure if stadiums start at 1 there or end there with a high seat number.

On the 7th day God created the Rolling Stones

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: November 28, 2018 14:56

RoughJusticeOnYa
corriecas
jeroen

No, it was not.
Jeroen

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: November 28, 2018 15:11

Actually the face value price for the pit in Amsterdam was 235 euros.

[iorr.org]

Posted by: tumblinbrian ()
Date: November 28, 2018 15:15

what number on the amex card do you use in the pre-sale to get in?

tx

Posted by: carouslambra ()
Date: November 28, 2018 15:15

Exile
Does anyone know what seat number is typically closest to the ramp out to the mini stage? Not sure if stadiums start at 1 there or end there with a high seat number.

Why not do a bit of research yourself and google seating charts for the stadium you are interested in.

It never ceases to amaze me the number of questions posed on here that could be answered with a little bit of research on ones own laptop. (How much are the tickets ??, What is the best seat ? should I get a pit ticket ? Can I walk across the road to the stadium ??)

Moan over lets get those tickets and enjoy the shows.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 15:17

Topi

[iorr.org]

They dropped a quite few extra tickets in the last days and weeks before showday too. Even more so at Arnhem, where they were the same price. After Paris (221EUR), these were the cheapest pits of that tour. I was tempted, due to the IORR Band gig, but I was already doing Barcelona and had previously booked a trip on to Madrid.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: November 28, 2018 15:28

I recall Stockholm wasn't an expensive pit either

Date: November 28, 2018 15:56

Topi
I recall Stockholm wasn't an expensive pit either

Relatively speaking winking smiley

I think it might have been around 280 EUR. Still much more than I'd be willing to pay. Having now experienced the Pit 3 times, it is very good and I enjoyed it but I personally wouldn't be willing to pay any more than 200GBP for it.

If $525 is the US price for the Pits, then that's relatively reasonable in comparison to this year. However it does appear that the US Pits are significantly bigger than the European ones so not quite the same thing.

Posted by: TonyRz2 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 16:06

Topi
For what it's worth, here's what somebody posted on Shidoobee Facebook group:

"saw the pricing tiers for the linc... $525 (pit and front seating) - $425 - $200 - $115"

"$525 for pit and front seating on floor, back seating on floor $425 and GA in the back $160"

Thanks. I was hoping that GA Rear would be slightly lower. The person I'm buying for isn't gonna be thrilled if I get two of those. (Big IF. They look attractive to both true fans not willing to skip a mortgage payment, and speculators.)

So the alleged "lowest price" for Philly previously (from jambase) was $99 (twice Chicago's $45). I wonder if that's the price for Lucky Dips. They were $85 in 2013.

FWIW, Shidoobee sources on things like this usually turn out right. And plenty of people have this information already because they need it to get work done.

But not, of course, the suckers sitting at computer screens an hour before sale. "Official" word on prices is still not to be had at TM with < 1 hour to go. But you can read all about how wonderful Official Platinum Ticketing is.

Ankles grabbed? Good. Here we go.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-28 16:14 by TonyRz2.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 28, 2018 16:06

I guess the pre sale code is common knowledge amongst all us fans and also touts/scalpers.

I'm gonna have a look and see how much tix are and how easy it is to get good tix.

Hope Lucky Dips are available for the pre sale, which will make it easier for fans on a budget, and hopefully touts/scalpers are not really interested in those.

Best of luck to you all. smileys with beer

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: November 28, 2018 16:09

crawdaddy
I guess the pre sale code is common knowledge amongst all us fans and also touts/scalpers.

I'm gonna have a look and see how much tix are and how easy it is to get good tix.

Hope Lucky Dips are available for the pre sale, which will make it easier for fans on a budget, and hopefully touts/scalpers are not really interested in those.

Best of luck to you all. smileys with beer

Lucky Dips have never been part of a presale.

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: November 28, 2018 16:16

LD usually with normal sale

Date: November 28, 2018 16:20

I've had LD's before in Europe back in 2014, but I guess I must have got them in normal sale.

Managed to get good seats with LD in Oslo and Zurich. thumbs up

Date: November 28, 2018 16:27

crawdaddy
I've had LD's before in Europe back in 2014, but I guess I must have got them in normal sale.

Managed to get good seats with LD in Oslo and Zurich. thumbs up

I know, you did very well grinning smiley

IIRC Lucky Dips went on sale about a week after the General Sale on that Tour and were announced in advance on the Stones' website. You also weren't allowed to collect them from the box office until an hour before the venue opened up. This year it was any time from mid morning.
In the case of Oslo they were available online pretty much continuously until show day.

I would have got an LD had I known about them but I queued for 5 hours for GA and grabbed a spot on the rail at the end of the catwalk - a fantastic viewing spot as I could see the whole stage unobstructed. Local boy DP queued with me and stood right behind me. Good times - I loved the whole vibe around that Oslo (ok Fornebu winking smiley ) show and weekend in the city beforehand. Not too keen on the price of beer but everything else was good thumbs up

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-28 16:33 by grzegorz67.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: November 28, 2018 16:35

Waitingroom is open...smiling smiley

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: November 28, 2018 16:39

Well aaaaaaalright. Welcome to the waiting room.

Posted by: Madcap ()
Date: November 28, 2018 16:50

Good luck everyone, let us know if you're able to pull decent tickets!

Date: November 28, 2018 16:52

''I know, you did very well

IIRC Lucky Dips went on sale about a week after the General Sale on that Tour and were announced in advance on the Stones' website. You also weren't allowed to collect them from the box office until an hour before the venue opened up. This year it was any time from mid morning.
In the case of Oslo they were available online pretty much continuously until show day.

I would have got an LD had I known about them but I queued for 5 hours for GA and grabbed a spot on the rail at the end of the catwalk - a fantastic viewing spot as I could see the whole stage unobstructed. Local boy DP queued with me and stood right behind me. Good times - I loved the whole vibe around that Oslo (ok Fornebu ) show and weekend in the city beforehand. Not too keen on the price of beer but everything else was good ''

Yes! They were good times back then Gregor. thumbs up

I will be just browsing the pre sale, out of interest, but best of luck to all of you and hope you get decent tix at a decent price. smileys with beer

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: November 28, 2018 16:56

corriecas
RoughJusticeOnYa
corriecas
jeroen

No, it was not.
Jeroen

Yes it was, man. Been there, same tic, regular purchase - 250 euro.
(Maybe even less... would need to look it up.)

Bought two PiT's for Paris #1 as well, at 225 euro each, on that tour;
and got an upgrade to PiT for Arnhem, for 3 tics originally on lower level, to 240 euro per person. Directly with Ticketmaster.nl...

That was the price range for a PiT tic in ‘17; varying from 225 to 250 euro.

grzegorz67
Topi

[iorr.org]

They dropped a quite few extra tickets in the last days and weeks before showday too. Even more so at Arnhem, where they were the same price. After Paris (221EUR), these were the cheapest pits of that tour. I was tempted, due to the IORR Band gig, but I was already doing Barcelona and had previously booked a trip on to Madrid.

You're (both) right (and so was Jeroen, as a matter of fact... smoking smiley ) it wasn't 250 euro; it was 225 euro + service costs...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-28 17:38 by RoughJusticeOnYa.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: November 28, 2018 16:58

crawdaddy
hope you get decent tix at a decent price. smileys with beer

Those do not exist for Rolling Stones concerts unfortunately.

Date: November 28, 2018 17:00

crawdaddy
''I know, you did very well

I would have got an LD had I known about them but I queued for 5 hours for GA and grabbed a spot on the rail at the end of the catwalk - a fantastic viewing spot as I could see the whole stage unobstructed. Local boy DP queued with me and stood right behind me. Good times - I loved the whole vibe around that Oslo (ok Fornebu ) show and weekend in the city beforehand. Not too keen on the price of beer but everything else was good ''

Yes! They were good times back then Gregor. thumbs up

I will be just browsing the pre sale, out of interest, but best of luck to all of you and hope you get decent tix at a decent price. smileys with beer

I might be Lucky Dipping New York. Never been and I'd like to go. I expect LDs to go on sale on Friday at 3pm GMT (10 am EST) at which point I'll be at Liverpool St Station trying desperately to get decent Wifi!

Like you, I'm very interested to read all the Presale Tales. I got my Warsaw ticket in the Presale this year. That show sold very well indeed so glad I did on that rare occasion. But experience shows you never get the best seats in a Presale. Standing places fine though.

Posted by: muncy23 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 17:01

How is there a goddamn waiting list for a stadium show.

Posted by: Nellcote1971 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 17:01

2000+ people in front of you... Well then

Date: November 28, 2018 17:02

same here on the 2000 plus

Date: November 28, 2018 17:03

jumpontopofmebaby
same here on the 2000 plus

hopefully they are getting the cheap tickets!

Posted by: sarahunwin ()

Anyone know how soon before the tickets go on sale the waiting room opens?

Posted by: micwer ()

2000 people in front of me on the 3 computers I'm using!

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: November 28, 2018 17:05

Nellcote1971
2000+ people in front of you... Well then
1,500 of them are viagogo scalpers.
Guess what, after the 2000+ are gone there´s no pit anymore.

Posted by: muncy23 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 17:06

I am told by ticketmaster the tickets sold out. Sorry for your luck

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1603
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home