Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 28, 2018 03:48

Hairball
35love
Oh, and Hairball?
Don’t stand by me.
Because I yell ‘KEEEEEEITHHHH’

Glad to hear that 35love, I enjoy hearing people yell 'KEITH" - lord knows I've done so myself!
But you strike me as someone who would be screeching out "MICK" the whole show - even when he's nowhere in sight on the other side of the stage!eye popping smiley
If that's the case, then yes...guarantee I wont be standing by you!!!

Good to know. Don't like any screaming on the recording so hopefully we are far away.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 28, 2018 03:54

daspyknows
Hairball
35love
Oh, and Hairball?
Don’t stand by me.

Glad to hear that 35love, I enjoy hearing people yell 'KEITH" - lord knows I've done so myself!
But you strike me as someone who would be screeching out "MICK" the whole show - even when he's nowhere in sight on the other side of the stage!eye popping smiley

Good to know. Don't like any screaming on the recording so hopefully we are far away.

When I'm next to someone I know who is recording, I refrain from any unnecessary noise making as was the case at the Neil/Fresno show.thumbs up
But I can't be in control of thousands of others screaming their brains out..."MICK"..."MICK"..."MICK". grinning smiley

Date: November 28, 2018 03:59

Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball
35love
Oh, and Hairball?
Don’t stand by me.

When I'm next to someone I know who is recording, I refrain from any unnecessary noise making as was the case at the Neil/Fresno show.thumbs up
But I can't be in control of thousands of others screaming their brains out..."MICK"..."MICK"..."MICK". grinning smiley

Very true but you also knew I was recording. If you didn't know beforehand would have you known? It is funny when people try to talk to me and I give them the STFU look. All for a purpose.

Date: November 28, 2018 04:07

daspyknows
Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball
35love
Oh, and Hairball?
Don’t stand by me.

Very true but you also knew I was recording. If you didn't know beforehand would have you known? It is funny when people try to talk to me and I give them the STFU look. All for a purpose.

Well I cant read minds, so I doubt I would have known. But truth be known, I'm not a yeller anyways - especially at a Neil Young show lol.
And the days of yelling an occasional "Keith" at a Stones show are long gone, and only happened when he was five feet in front of me - not from the 50 yard line!!!

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 28, 2018 04:24

daspyknows
Hairball
35love
Oh, and Hairball?
Don’t stand by me.

I don’t screech anything. Trust me.

Date: November 28, 2018 04:27

And I never hold a phone. I have no idea who is recording I assume every single person around me that is sticking their phone up above my head and blocking my views are recording.
Don’t be so high and mighty.

Date: November 28, 2018 04:58

In fact, *gasp I can’t imagine recording anybody without their permission!
A quick picture, but my phone is away the entire show.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 28, 2018 05:02

35love

thumbs up
Agree.
You are the ideal person to be behind in the pit cool smiley

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: November 28, 2018 05:08

TonyRz2
timbernardis

I don't think it's that great. U r quasi-nosebleed and equal to about three sections back on the floor.

But is it worth 8x$200 MORE out of pocket to get ... into the 100s? A couple of yards closer?

Or (working on presumption here) reserved seats in B3?

Or way out at the end of A1 or A5?

Everyone has their own priorities. I've sat at the end of the row on the field for exactly two stadium shows. Once for "Bridges" - 2nd row - and that was a great show (Columbus, OH FTW), but the seating experience was not worth $800 to the two of us who went.

And once for U2 "Pop". Again 2nd row, which I stayed in for all of 5 minutes after the usher dropped me off. I asked for a re-seat from guest services. It was a joke. (Way worse than the "Bridges" location. Must have been a much wider field.)

Point is: what would an upgrade cost? And would it be worth it?

Again, you're dealing with stadium geography. A lot of the field - a lot - just flat-out (and I do mean flat) sucks.

You read what Rolling Freak said in this thread, that he has gotten great free upgrades when he walked in with a nosebleed seat. And I KNOW this happens -- in Oakland during the 50 and Counting 2013 tour, I told my brother, based on what I had read here, to tell the staff if you had really bad seats, which he did, and to ask for an upgrade. He was really high up and with a poor view of the stage and he asked and got it -- floor seats very close to the tongue pit.

Also, you can get Lucky Dips for $50 apiece or so and buy more than one pair and just go with the better pair. Or buy one pair and if it isn't what you want, buy better tickets the day of the show for a cut rate online, whether thru official ticket sites like TM or via a broker like Stubhub.

I rest my case.

plexi

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: November 28, 2018 05:12

Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball
35love
Oh, and Hairball?
Don’t stand by me.

but can you control yourself screaming MICK! ??

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-28 05:16 by timbernardis.

Date: November 28, 2018 05:42

35love
And I never hold a phone. I have no idea who is recording I assume every single person around me that is sticking their phone up above my head and blocking my views are recording.

Hahaha I don't record with a phone.

Posted by: bluediamond ()
Date: November 28, 2018 06:23

Are lucky dips being sold during pre-sale?

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: November 28, 2018 06:51

Hairball
[I do my best to help the Stones, and I thought I was moving a few $1500 VIP Pit tix Keith's side!
VIP Pit includes the possibility of a hand delivered pick from Keith himself ! winking smiley

Maybe at an arena show but Not with the height of this stage or the distance/gap between the stage and the fence for the audience. You may get lucky and get one tossed by him but hand delivery is not a possibility, I am afraid!

Date: November 28, 2018 07:04

MisterDDDD
35love

thumbs up
Agree.
You are the ideal person to be behind in the pit cool smiley

Thank you love -
ETA: just don’t step in front of my chalked outlined footprints LOL!

Ah, let’s all have fun,
Stones are coming to town :-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-28 07:20 by 35love.

Date: November 28, 2018 07:06

daspyknows
35love

Hahaha I don't record with a phone.

Let me know your clips on utube, I’ll be sure to pass on them.

Date: November 28, 2018 07:15

georgeV
Hairball
[I do my best to help the Stones, and I thought I was moving a few $1500 VIP Pit tix Keith's side!
VIP Pit includes the possibility of a hand delivered pick from Keith himself ! winking smiley

Maybe at an arena show but Not with the height of this stage or the distance/gap between the stage and the fence for the audience. You may get lucky and get one tossed by him but hand delivery is not a possibility, I am afraid!

Yes of course, and there should be an asterisk on the VIP's with small print.
*For $1500 you get a tote bag and a sticker, but you will NOT be given a pick from Keith, and if you're up too close you will not see Charlie.

Posted by: TonyRz2 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 07:47

timbernardis
You read what Rolling Freak said in this thread, that he has gotten great free upgrades when he walked in with a nosebleed seat. And I KNOW this happens -- in Oakland during the 50 and Counting 2013 tour, I told my brother, based on what I had read here, to tell the staff if you had really bad seats, which he did, and to ask for an upgrade. He was really high up and with a poor view of the stage and he asked and got it -- floor seats very close to the tongue pit.

Problem solved then. 39,000 people in the stadium just have to head to guest services to get sweet free seats among the first 1,000.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: November 28, 2018 07:55

TonyRz2
timbernardis

Problem solved then. 39,000 people in the stadium just have to head to guest services to get sweet free seats among the first 1,000.

Lucky Dip at Staples Center in 2013, got nosebleeds found representatives from AEG and complained about the echo bouncing off the ceiling. it took about 10 minutes and 5 Representatives before one finally gave us an upgrade to some excellent lowers.

Posted by: TonyRz2 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 08:56

BluzDude

Lucky Dip at Staples Center in 2013, got nosebleeds found representatives from AEG and complained about the echo bouncing off the ceiling. it took about 10 minutes and 5 Representatives before one finally gave us an upgrade to some excellent lowers.

Sounds good. Everybody has a ticket solution now.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: November 28, 2018 10:08

good luck everyone with getting tickets!!
Jeroen

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: November 28, 2018 10:44

For what it's worth, here's what somebody posted on Shidoobee Facebook group:

"saw the pricing tiers for the linc... $525 (pit and front seating) - $425 - $200 - $115"

"$525 for pit and front seating on floor, back seating on floor $425 and GA in the back $160"

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: November 28, 2018 12:14

Topi
For what it's worth, here's what somebody posted on Shidoobee Facebook group:

"saw the pricing tiers for the linc... $525 (pit and front seating) - $425 - $200 - $115"

"$525 for pit and front seating on floor, back seating on floor $425 and GA in the back $160"

Thanks Topi !

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: November 28, 2018 12:35

Still no official prices??

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: November 28, 2018 12:39

Come what may: happy huntin' to all of you, folks!!

Posted by: Nellcote1971 ()
Date: November 28, 2018 13:23

$525 for Pit sounds quite (!) reasonable actually...?

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: November 28, 2018 13:50

Nellcote1971

It's roughly the same price as Pit prices in the UK this year, so sounds about right. I don't mind the Rolling Stones charging market value for their tickets as it seems to reduce the impact of scalping. However I do feel these Pit prices are a little higher than I can personally justify spending.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: November 28, 2018 13:53

Nellcote1971

Good price. I paid about E 480,- for Pit in Southampton, and E 250.00 for pit in Amsterdam (hahahaha).
jeroen

Date: November 28, 2018 14:29

Event VIP package $1599 or $849 and that’s official!! Period!

Date: November 28, 2018 14:31

Start Me Up Package or Brown Sugar Package

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 28, 2018 14:41

One concern: If a lower level seat is selected , which is directly to the side of the stage, will the Screens or Speakers obstruct the view of Charlie?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1644
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home