Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Date: November 27, 2018 19:51

jackflash27
jumpontopofmebaby
based on some of the information above. is it safe to think pit will be $500?

What information above???

Oh it was an earlier post someone said the got the pricing for the Chicago show and the most expensive was $500

Posted by: TonyRz2 ()
Date: November 27, 2018 20:01

jumpontopofmebaby

Oh it was an earlier post someone said the got the pricing for the Chicago show and the most expensive was $500

And yesterday, someone posted the 2 floor prices offered in the team presale in Massachusetts: $409 and $509.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: November 27, 2018 20:23

TonyRz2
jumpontopofmebaby

And yesterday, someone posted the 2 floor prices offered in the team presale in Massachusetts: $409 and $509.

If that's the case, PIT will be at least $600, but probably more around $800. But for now these are only rumours. We know for sure tomorrow...

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: November 27, 2018 20:27

For patriot season ticket holders is this presales just for the optum club members?

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: November 27, 2018 20:28

Got a presale code. I think it's the same for everyone, right?
It's related to MIDNIGHT Rambler. grinning smiley

Posted by: TonyRz2 ()
Date: November 27, 2018 20:32

jackflash27
But for now these are only rumours. We know for sure tomorrow...

No, the MA and Chicago prices were sourced from team-type people getting emailed their invites/passcodes to participate in the team-themed presales. What no one has yet seen is precisely what these people will be offered for their money. No presale kicks off until Wed 11/28.

Not counting the jambase info, it's the only hard pricing info we've seen, aside from StubHub's "VIP package" graphics.

And the jambase info is panning out to be correct so far.

Date: November 27, 2018 20:46

Got a friend who has optum club season tickets at Foxborough will find out soon what is being offered and how much...

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: November 27, 2018 20:55

Did anyone get presale codes yet? Nothing here.

Date: November 27, 2018 20:58

MIDNIGHT presale code

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: November 27, 2018 20:58

YES--Got the code. Philly area

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: November 27, 2018 21:08

Lorenz
Did anyone get presale codes yet? Nothing here.

I got mine.

just sign up again if you are worried...

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 27, 2018 21:13

The Rolling Stones:

"Thanks to all those who signed up to receive the pre-sale code, as per the form, the code started to send out FROM 11am EST. As you can imagine it is a very large list and will take some time to reach all. Thanks for your patience "

[twitter.com]

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: November 27, 2018 21:17

itsallovernow
This is all so silly. So many here are like teenage groupies when it comes to the band. When is enough enough? How many times can you listen to the same old songs and spend an arm and a leg to do it? To each his own, I guess. Smh...

When is enough enough? Don't know, haven't reached that point yet! smoking smiley

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: November 27, 2018 21:34

I realize it's not just the Stones but it would seem to be a no-brainer to list prices in advance so people can plan and budget accordingly. Hard to understand the "logic" behind this policy.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 27, 2018 21:35

Just received Pre-Sale code - MIDNIGHT

Posted by: rara ()
Date: November 27, 2018 21:53

bleedingman
I realize it's not just the Stones but it would seem to be a no-brainer to list prices in advance so people can plan and budget accordingly. Hard to understand the "logic" behind this policy.

I think they are using the exact opposite logic. People panic and rush into buying tickets during presale and don't have time to reflect on prices and do propper planning. They can't afford people to think rationally about the prices or the stadium would be half empty..

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: November 27, 2018 22:20

Yep, code is MIDNIGHT for everyone smiling smiley

Do we expect Lucky Dip tickets to be available right away or were they always released later on?

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: November 27, 2018 22:23

NOW I understand. It’s just a generic code, I thought they were sending out individual codes, as some other tours have done. Nothing to get excited about, then, as buying tickets will be the usual cluster.

Posted by: livefromuk ()
Date: November 27, 2018 22:34

Exactly, such a joke. So let's advertise a presale for almost a week (which is bad enough) and then send out a generic code on top of it. Certainly not trying to be a debbie downer but this isn't my first time at this rodeo to know how tomorrow will play out. They are def hoping that people will panic when the general presale allotment sells out and dish out for pricey VIP.

As I said before in a previous post, VIP Pitt is going to be $1600ish per my friend that runs one of the stadium stops event/ticket office. I should have gotten the entire VIP breakdown from him but outside of Pitt and maybe guarantee catwalk or end of runway most likely they won't be worth it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-27 22:35 by livefromuk.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: November 27, 2018 22:36

Mick Jagger on the Beauty of the Short Concert Tour

The Rolling Stones sets out in April for just 13 shows, something its frontman prefers to ‘these very long, arduous, never-ending tours where you can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel’

Ron Wood, Mick Jagger and Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones, onstage earlier this year in Marseille, France. Photo: Zuma Press

By Neil Shah
Nov. 27, 2018

After more than 50 years of touring, Mick Jagger still sings, struts and runs around onstage for over two hours straight.

“I enjoy being outside,” the 75-year-old Rolling Stones frontman says. “I enjoy doing crowds of 50,000. Of course, I do arenas. I’m happy to do arenas. But the show I’ve got set up at the moment is built for stadiums.”

Starting in April, the Stones’ “No Filter” tour hits the U.S. for 13 stadium shows. “I like to do [shows] these days in short bursts rather than have these very long, arduous, never-ending tours where you can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel,” Mr. Jagger says. “I used to plan tours that had, you know, 120 shows, going around the world. I’m not into that anymore.”

While the Stones no longer does the lengthy, lucrative tours it did in the 1990s, the band keeps busy: Last year, it generated $120 million in revenue from 14 European shows, according to trade publication Pollstar. In July, it finished 14 more U.K. and European concerts.

The band also isn’t planning on a residency any time soon, which would require more fans to come to them. Roughly half the Stones fans attending shows in, say, Paris or Vienna, are already traveling from elsewhere, Mr. Jagger says.

“People are coming to you. They’re not living around the corner,” he says. “So I think it’s very important to move around and not do Las Vegas or whatever.”

As the April 20 U.S. kickoff in Florida approaches, fans are wondering when the Stones will release new music. Keith Richards, 74, the band’s guitarist and co-songwriter, has long wanted it to hit the recording studio right after a tour to take advantage of the musicians’ momentum.

“I don’t know, we might do that,” Mr. Jagger says. “That always sounds like a great idea, but the reality is most everyone is actually really tired at the end of it—even though it’s only a short tour.”

Instead of diving right into the studio, he adds, band members might “want to, you know, dive right into the ocean.”

The U.S. leg of the Rolling Stones “No Filter” tour begins in April, with tickets on sale this week.

[www.wsj.com]

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: November 27, 2018 22:40

Tickets, of which none had been supposedly sold, are yet on second sale on Viagogo... What a scam.... [www.viagogo.com]

Date: November 27, 2018 22:52

Paid 200$ for club level sec 34 for foxboro.got 8 tickets not a bad deal.

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: November 27, 2018 22:55

The Rolling Stones: 2019 No Filter Tour Please note American Express has set a two-order limit for this offer. This limit applies across all Cards associated with all of your American Express accounts.

Is that means only 2 tickets per order??confused smileyconfused smiley

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: November 27, 2018 22:58

ohmercy61

So it has started for Amex holders?

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: November 27, 2018 23:02

no, it says two orders, not tickets. Two orders of however many tickets they let you buy per order.

plexi

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: November 27, 2018 23:03

The Joker
ohmercy61

So it has started for Amex holders?

Sounds like it. But I want confirmation from others.

plexi

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: November 27, 2018 23:04

timbernardis
no, it says two orders, not tickets. Two orders of however many tickets they let you buy per order.

plexi

I'm relieved, thank you cool smileythumbs up

Date: November 27, 2018 23:10

ohmercy61

Interesting. Were seat numbers provided?

Date: November 27, 2018 23:17

My friend is optum club season ticket holder for patriots. That's how we got them already.

Date: November 27, 2018 23:17

StubHub has seats behind the stage for over $400 at FedEx Field. And check out those Pit prices:

[www.stubhub.com]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1786
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home