Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:15

GAFF
Check out Denver! It's bizarre!

Very interesting, would align with the deeper and wider stage comment

Posted by: livefromuk ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:19

Not sure it's accurate as it's Taylor Swift's most recent tour stage setup, like the same exact image.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-19 23:20 by livefromuk.

Posted by: donvis ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:20

I see 3 pits on the Denver seat chart

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:21

Topi
FWIW, the Levi's Stadium seating chart on TM mentions GA Pit. Also GA at the very back of the floor with seats in between.

[www1.ticketmaster.com]

Any idea about prices?

Posted by: livefromuk ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:23

The Levi one looks way more accurate!

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:24

Hairball
2014Slayer
Mick recorded a song for us!

[www.facebook.com]

That was great!!!

Over all that guitar racket, all I could make out was him singing "USA"...anybody know the rest of the lyrics?

Is it going to be on the new album? grinning smiley

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:24

dimrstone
Any idea about prices?

high, very high, even higher…

Date: November 19, 2018 23:25

The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019 Official Tour Announcement - Audio Recording with Mick and Keith, enjoy! by Diego
[yadi.sk]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-19 23:37 by DiegoGlimmerStones.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:29

Just a little warning to those considering the Rose Bowl, a lot of the seats do not have backs on them so you may want to check the Rose Bowl web site to see what sections they are.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:30

For the Miami Gardens concert, I was going to recommend the Seminole Hard Rock Cafe in Hollywood, Fl, which is only a few miles from the stadium. However, the room prices are outrageously high. I think know a way around that particular hotel pricing. I'll wait until the Miami Concert thread has officially started to share.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:30

Looks like multiple presales. AMEX and Ticketmaster different days.

For Levi Stadium I NEED seats in section C to make the recording that will be share freely.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-19 23:33 by daspyknows.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:32

That’s the most leisurely tour schedule I’ve ever seen. Oh well, don’t want to wait until the end so a West Coast show for sure.

Posted by: sundevil ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:33

gonna try for lucky dips first. can't remember the details. can you buy for just one show. and are they only on sale for the first hour?

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:34

With the adjusted stage, it looks a lot like a bigger pit (Wider) and a longer catwalk (Longer, minus the "T")...
Diagrams can be off, but this is really good news!!

Posted by: mitchrambler ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:35

Topi
Nice! It only took us 82 pages of rumors and speculation to get to the real thing.

My plan is do a 2-week trip and catch both Metlife and Chicago shows. As I'm turning 40 next year, four shows over fourteen days is only appropriate, right?
I'll be the big 40 too next year and so far I have Chicago booked..I may try MetLife also.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:37

sundevil
gonna try for lucky dips first. can't remember the details. can you buy for just one show. and are they only on sale for the first hour?

As many shows as you like. I did 9 on No Filter Part 2.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:38

Wonder if there will be any special gigs prior to April 20th. PaulMcCartney promoted his album quite successfully with quite a few club gigs.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:40

GA standing on the floor and standing pits (!!!)

A little UK style for this one.... LOVE it!!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:40

sundevil

LuckyDip-Tickets are available (then) via [www.RollingStones.com] - as long you see there the red LuckyDip-button in the right column they're still available for the particular show.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:45

There will be plenty of presale options. Looking at Rose Bowl on Ticketmaster.

Onsale Dates and Times
Onsale to General Public
Starts Fri, Nov 30 @ 10:00 am PST

Fan Club Presale
Starts Wed, Nov 28 @ 10:00 am PST
Ends Thu, Nov 29 @ 10:00 pm PST

American Express Presale

Official Platinum Presale

VIP Package Presale

Ticketmaster Presale
Starts Thu, Nov 29 @ 10:00 am PST

Date: November 19, 2018 23:52

I am not a fan club member. does anyone have the access code

Date: November 19, 2018 23:53

where are you finding the stadium seating charts

Posted by: StonedInTokyo ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:54

thistrain
So what are the ticket prices, not counting VIP packages? I haven't seen them mentioned anywhere.

All are free admission prior to and after the concerts, but not during.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-19 23:56 by StonedInTokyo.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:55

jumpontopofmebaby
Yes, it is "GOTOROLLINGSTONES.COMANDSEETHETEXTBOXBELOWLEFT"

Posted by: StonedInTokyo ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:57

Stonesfan2146
Wonder if there will be any special gigs prior to April 20th. PaulMcCartney promoted his album quite successfully with quite a few club gigs.

No, I can't imagine the Stones doing club shows to promote McCartney's album.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: November 19, 2018 23:59

StonedInTokyo
Stonesfan2146

No, I can't imagine the Stones doing club shows to promote McCartney's album.

Hahaha they might not, but they may have an own new album to promote winking smiley

Date: November 20, 2018 00:00

jackflash27
jumpontopofmebaby
Yes, it is "GOTOROLLINGSTONES.COMANDSEETHETEXTBOXBELOWLEFT"

I guess I dont follow

Go to...Rolling Stones .com

the what?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 20, 2018 00:00

* "Seating charts reflect the general layout for the venue at this time. For some events, the layout and specific seat locations may vary without notice".

I'm not sure if any of these charts are accurate yet.

Glendale is showing a standard football stadium setting with the entire field open and no stage...does this mean full on GA with no stage for the band to play on? winking smiley

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: November 20, 2018 00:02

iHeart Shares Exclusive Conversation With Mick Jagger And Keith Richards About Stones Tour

Steve Baltin
November 19, 2018

30 June 2018, Stuttgart Germany Photo: Sebastian Gollnow/dpa

iHeart Share Exclusive Interview With Mick Jagger And Keith Richards On New Stones Tour

The Rolling Stones announced the 2019 No Filter tour, hitting NFL stadiums across America in April - June of next year.

As the tour was announced the Stones Mick Jagger and Keith Richards did an exclusive interview with iHeartMedia that they have shared. Below is the complete interview with Q104.3's Jim Kerr where they answered such questions as to whether or not this is the "farewell" tour.

Jim Kerr: What can we expect when we see you next year?

Keith Richards: “Well first off it’s great to be there playing back in America actually, I mean it’s been a while, basically our stomping ground from the early 60s, so I always feel like I’m coming home.”

Keith: “We finished off a few months ago in Europe and it just felt so good that when they said do you want to do the States? YEA, because I didn’t want to get off, I mean I thought we were just getting going.”

Jim Kerr: The band has been on a pretty consistent role when it comes to performing with tours – how do the Rolling Stones instead of dialing it down, keep turning it up?

Mick Jagger: “Well we’ve been pretty regularly on the road – we’ve not been doing long, long, long stints we’ve been doing a lot of short ones. Last year we did a lot in UK and a little bit in Europe.

Mick: “We’re keeping our hand in and not getting too rusty, I hope. I haven’t been to quite a few of these places in a while.”

Jim Kerr: What are the biggest challenges when it comes to playing Stadiums as opposed to Arenas?

Keith: “Actually, when it comes down it, if it’s Stadiums, it’s the weather – which way the wind is blowing, how hot or cold it is. It makes a lot of a difference.”

Keith: “Indoors is preferable cause it’s a controlled environment. Anyway, even if it if it rains I really don’t mind – we work well in the rain.”

Jim Kerr: What’s your personal training regimen like to get ready for those gigantic big stages?

Mick: “Well pretty stupidly, I made the stage even wider and a bit longer.”

Keith: “Oh thanks a lot, Mick.”

Mick: “Between these tours I have to keep a sort of plateau of fitness so after I talk to you I’m probably going to go into the gym. I do a little bit of sprints and jogs, and I do dancing.

Keith: If Mick can do it, I can do it.”

Jim Kerr: This year, we’ve seen a lot of pretty prominent artists announce that they are embarking on farewell tours. You have never said that:

Keith: “No other people have always said this could be the last one. Eventually I never think of it that way, no, this is a hello again tour.”

Jim Kerr: How do you decide which cities you’re going to visit – for example on this tour you’re going to visit Jacksonville, FL and you haven’t been there since the Steel Wheel’s tour in 1989:

Mick: “You want to pick towns that you haven’t been for a while. Last time, we toured a lot of the UK and a lot of those towns we haven’t been to in a very, very long time.”

Jim Kerr: Is there a favorite tour?

Keith: “It’s impossible to pick one out, it’s like picking out a favorite show after all this time. When it comes down to it, they are all favorites, and probably my favorite is gonna be the next one, you know?”

Jim Kerr: Would there be separate set lists for United Kingdom than for the Unites States?

Mick: “It will be slightly different, you know, if I do my research I can see that there are certain songs that might be popular in one place. Say slightly different songs in France might be more popular than say in Britain. I mean not all of them, but there are slightly regional variations.”

Mick: “I do look at it and go that’s a big song here so we can do that instead of this one.”

Jim Kerr: What songs are you most looking forward to performing?

Keith: I find that usually what happens in the weeks before when we’re rehearsing, I let it kind of develop then, when we’re all together.”

Keith: “I wouldn’t dream of making particular hardcore decisions right now about what we start with or what one I would sing. You wait until the guys are together in order to sort that out”

Jim Kerr: Do you lobby for any specific songs?

Keith: “Oh yes, I do, I do push a few in – “Under My Thumb” we started on again. I had an old one we did called “Cry To Me,” an old Solomon Burke song, which I broke into rehearsals. It didn’t make it yet on stage but I’m going to keep pushing that one.”

Jim Kerr: What is the meaning behind calling the tour, “No Filter”

Mick: “It’s supposed to mean that it’s pretty straight ahead and no frills.”

[www.forbes.com]

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 20, 2018 00:02

The pre-sales codes will be sent to you by e-mail. Make sure you register your e-mail at RollingStones.com:

[www.rollingstones.com]

Bjornulf

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2069
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home