Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT Joe Perry rushed to hospital
Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: April 17, 2019 21:51

His damn guitar is upside down

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: April 17, 2019 21:52

True...and he supposedly played somewhat better on other songs. That was just a rough performance.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: April 17, 2019 22:24

I mean yeah, that sucked, but dude is also a frail old man who used to do a LOT of drugs. Love Joe, but if something were to happen to him, I'd be upset but not surprised. Like Keith, we should legitimately just be thankful he's even around at all still. Could have just been a bad performance, who knows. If anything, the biggest thing I get from that video is that I give them props for actually playing live these days. You know they ain't lip syncing.

Re: OT Joe Perry cool smiley
Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: April 17, 2019 22:43

I saw the Aerosmith show in Vegas last Monday night, the 8th, and
the setlist kicks ass but the production staging led to lots of problems.
It boasts to be cutting-edge THX sound and vision.
But...

The monitors were not working right so Steven Tyler was bitching and F-bombing people all night. Including his bandmates. Joe's guitar was bearly audible for a few songs, including Mama Kin and Back in the Saddle. Steven just seemed like his timing was off all night because the guys could not hear each other properly.

Joe looked and sounded OK, but not great.

The bottom line is that Aerosmith is a REAL LIVE working ROCK N' ROLL band.
A few technical errors and a few minor mistakes but all in all, IT WAS A BLAST!

p.s. Would someone change the title of the thread please?
I got very nervous when this one bumped up the list today!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-17 22:50 by Kurt.

Posted by: StonesSoCal ()
Date: April 17, 2019 22:55

I just saw the Saturday night show and last night (Tuesday). I think that they worked out a lot of the kinks from opening night. Both shows were great-- I was on Joe's side Saturday and Brad's side last night.

I had onstage tickets both nights and it was awesome. Such great energy and I thought that the band was very tight. Steven's voice was in fine form; the back-up/support singing is quite minimal. I wonder how his voice will hold up in the Desert long term.

However, Steven definitely let's it be known to EVERYONE (even non-band members) on stage when he is having an issue with sound or his in-ear monitors. I noticed last night he was a little annoyed with Joey Kramer during Walk this Way and had a few words with him.

However, it's a great show and a lot of fun. I highly recommend it. They extended the run in Vegas through December. Joe is also playing with Hollywood Vampires on May 10th at the Hard Rock in Vegas.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: April 18, 2019 04:50

VIP Stage Right
Available:2
Price from: $4,114
Friday night in about a week Aerosmith

42 shows for sale.

Date: April 18, 2019 04:53

Elmo Lewis
His damn guitar is upside down

It’s too dark on the stage! Can’t see anything guitar tech/ roadie cannot see either?

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: April 18, 2019 07:20

So what you're saying is, Joe Perry has NOT been rushed to hospital?

Date: April 18, 2019 09:58

[www.blabbermouth.net]

‘Last November, Perry was hospitalized after guesting with Billy Joel on stage at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Perry experienced shortness of breath and was treated by paramedics. The legendary rocker, who's now 68, was taken out of the Garden on a stretcher after paramedics worked on him in his dressing room, reportedly inserting a tracheal tube down his throat at one point.

As most fans will also remember, back in July 2016, Perry collapsed during a HOLLYWOOD VAMPIRES gig at Brooklyn, New York's Ford Amphitheater at Coney Island Boardwalk.’

AEROSMITH kicked off its "Deuces Are Wild" Las Vegas residency on April 6. The band is scheduled to play 30 more shows in Las Vegas dates before the end of the year — four in April, five in June, four in July, four in August, four in September, four in October, seven in November, and two in December. The band also has multiple-night "Deuces Are Wild" engagements booked at MGM properties in National Harbor, Maryland; Atlantic City, New Jersey; and Springfield, Massachusetts.

In addition to the "Deuces Are Wild" shows, AEROSMITH is scheduled to make two festival appearances in July: July 14 at the Roxodus Music Fest in Edenvale, Canada; and July 19 at the Twin Cities Summer Jam in Shakopee, Minnesota.

40 shows to go. Hope Joe’s okay.

Posted by: powerage78 ()
Date: April 18, 2019 12:33

And they were - are perfect covering Come together...
Just saying...drinking smiley

[www.youtube.com]

I'm just a Bad Boy Boogie

Date: April 18, 2019 12:44

powerage78
And they were - are perfect covering Come together...
Just saying...drinking smiley

[www.youtube.com]

That was from 2017^ Right before this, I believe:
Aerosmith cancels remainder of South American tour after singer Steven Tyler falls ill
posted the surprise news on Sept. 26 at their official Aerosmith website after completing half the dates on the fall tour leg, which launched Sept. 15 in Quito, Ecuador, at Rock and Shout Festival 2017. Tyler last performed with his bandmates on Sept. 24 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, at Sao Paulo Trip, but fell ill after the show and flew back to the U.S. on Monday, forcing the cancellations.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1417
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home