Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
OT Joe Perry rushed to hospital
Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: November 11, 2018 17:55

JOE PERRY RUSHED TO HOSPITAL

I hope he’s alright. One of my favorite guitar players.
Not the first time he’s unwell.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-11 17:55 by BowieStone.

Re: OT Joe Perry rushed to hospital
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 11, 2018 18:14

Hope he's alright also - get well Joe!

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: November 11, 2018 18:15

Good luck to him. Hope he will be recover quickly. Yeah, seems he's had a bout with bad health lately. Fingers are crossed.

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: November 11, 2018 19:03

Wonder if he heard Honkin' On Bobo playback ??

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: November 11, 2018 19:13

Best to him!

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: November 11, 2018 19:15

OMG they spent 40 minutes reviving him, hope he is going to be alright, he's Rock and Roll right through like our Keith, not many of those old rockers left these days. I got the impression he was keeping bad company lately, hope he hasn't got into old habits.
Get well soon Joe.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: November 11, 2018 19:18

keithsman
OMG they spent 40 minutes reviving him, hope he is going to be alright, he's Rock and Roll right through like our Keith, not many of those old rockers left these days. I got the impression he was keeping bad company lately, hope he hasn't got into old habits.
Get well soon Joe.

you got the impression he was keeping bad company? What do you mean. Didn't he have a heart condition and also collapsed during a Hollywood Vampire show last year?

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: November 11, 2018 19:28

It's a human being. A man who matters to his loved ones and to millions of fans. I wish him well.

Date: November 11, 2018 19:33

More Hot Rocks
keithsman
Get well soon Joe.

you got the impression he was keeping bad company? What do you mean. Didn't he have a heart condition and also collapsed during a Hollywood Vampire show last year?

Well he collapsed in 2016 and it was put down to exhaustion and dehydration but Steve Tyler hinted that he thought Joe had got into old habits, also he was touring with Johnny Depp, and Joe looked terrible at the time, Alice Cooper said Joe hadn't eaten for two days prior to his collapse.
No mention of a heart condition although initially when he collapsed on stage playing with Depp it was rumoured that it was a heart attack.

Didn't Steve Tyler cancel the last few shows of their last tour due to an undisclosed health problem, these guys can fall off the wagon now and then, they are only human.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-11 20:10 by keithsman.

Date: November 11, 2018 20:13

oh no. hope he gets better

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: November 11, 2018 20:32

keithsman
More Hot Rocks
keithsman
Get well soon Joe.

Well he collapsed in 2016 and it was put down to exhaustion and dehydration but Steve Tyler hinted that he thought Joe had got into old habits, also he was touring with Johnny Depp, and Joe looked terrible at the time, Alice Cooper said Joe hadn't eaten for two days prior to his collapse.
No mention of a heart condition although initially when he collapsed on stage playing with Depp it was rumoured that it was a heart attack.

Didn't Steve Tyler cancel the last few shows of their last tour due to an undisclosed health problem, these guys can fall off the wagon now and then, they are only human.

You dont know that. They latest is Perry was having repertory problems over the last few week and it finally came to a head. Why does everything have to be drug related with you? People get sick all the time for various reasons.

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: November 11, 2018 20:40

UPDATE: 9:50 AM PT -- Sources connected to Joe tell TMZ, he's been having "breathing issues for the last few weeks and it came to a head last night." We're told it involves congestion in the lungs.

Our sources say Joe is still in the hospital but he's awake, doing well and could be released as early as Sunday afternoon."

Date: November 11, 2018 20:43

When do i mention drugs ?
I was just giving some insight into Joe's previous collapse because someone asked, i'm very concerned, i'm a big fan of Joe Perry and Aerosmith, i'd rather it be dehydration from partying too hard than heart failure.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 11, 2018 20:48

I never hear normal everyday schlubs such as myself getting hospitalized for exhaustion and dehydration. Its always celebrities who have more money than god who cant afford a bottle of Evian for some reason.

Very suspicious.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-11 20:49 by keefriff99.

Posted by: marianna ()
Date: November 11, 2018 21:14

If you don't sleep for days, don't eat (which influences hydration through sodium and other elements), and don't drink enough water, then add in other things (prescription and over-the-counter meds, infections/flu), any person can get dehydrated or exhausted. Joe isn't as young anymore, either. He can't keep up with Johnny Depp even without drug or alcohol.

Date: November 11, 2018 21:45

keithsman
I was just giving some insight into Joe's previous collapse because someone asked, i'm very concerned, i'm a big fan of Joe Perry and Aerosmith, i'd rather it be dehydration from partying too hard than heart failure.

you mentioned "falling off the wagon" and keeping "bad company' and "old habits' Don't play word games.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: November 11, 2018 21:46

Good luck Joe

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 11, 2018 21:54

Best wishes Joe ….

ROCKMAN

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: November 11, 2018 21:54

I guess there's a reason he and Tyler are called the Toxic Twins. Get well soon Joe. I'm sure Aerosmith will be announcing their farewell tour eventually like everyone else is these days!

Date: November 11, 2018 22:17

Cooltoplady
keithsman

you mentioned "falling off the wagon" and keeping "bad company' and "old habits' Don't play word games.

Yes but you said everything is drug related to me. Like i'm always talking about drugs, you confusing me with someone else.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: November 11, 2018 22:17

keithsman
Get well soon Joe.

He's gotten into old habits alright, practicing Cryin' for the 2019 Vegas shows. Enough to make anyone sick.

But I was looking forward to his solo shows next month so I hope he recovers in time.

Date: November 11, 2018 23:32

marianna
If you don't sleep for days, don't eat (which influences hydration through sodium and other elements), and don't drink enough water, then add in other things (prescription and over-the-counter meds, infections/flu), any person can get dehydrated or exhausted. Joe isn't as young anymore, either. He can't keep up with Johnny Depp even without drug or alcohol.
I understand...I was being overly dismissive and sarcastic.

But really, "exhaustion and dehydration" is the standard PR wording used for any celebrity that gets hospitalized for something drug-related. Not saying it never happens to people, but it does make me raise my eyebrows.

I hope Joe is okay. He's a legend and deserves to complete Aerosmith's farewell tour on his own terms.

Date: November 12, 2018 03:02

keithsman
Cooltoplady
keithsman

Yes but you said everything is drug related to me. Like i'm always talking about drugs, you confusing me with someone else.

god help me....are you that thick?

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: November 12, 2018 03:06

the thread title gave a bit of a shock; was glad to read he was concious and expecting a quick release. hope he's good for sure.
one thing for sure, right before he got ill and was taken to medical care
that 'walk this way' performance at MSG liked to that article (thank you for thoughtfully including that) shows a total pro with confidence and what looks like, but probably isn't, easy command of the stage with all those top
players, and in such an impressive venue on a huge stage. The cat put in the time on the road; and stuck with rock and roll with keith like earntest devotion.
He's a good presence in the rock world aside from what really should be, probably is, universally accepted pretty much, really stunning major accomplishment with Aerosmith; even if one need go back forty years to find the burgenoing hot
young pistols with their own little take on writing sogs and all that.
get well Joe.

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: November 12, 2018 03:21

what a 'rush.'

Date: November 12, 2018 13:56

Ok some great news, Joe is alert and responsive and should be back on stage later this month, get well soon Joe and Rock On

[metro.co.uk]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-12 14:00 by keithsman.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: November 13, 2018 13:54

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Papa Joe Perry the baddest six string slinger this side of the Atlantic !

Date: April 17, 2019 21:39

Figured I'd post this here...Aerosmith is currently doing a residency in Vegas and, well, Joe ain't looking and sounding too hot:

Joe Perry botches Livin' on the Edge

[www.blabbermouth.net]

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: April 17, 2019 21:46

Say it aint so Papa Joe ? Joe looks and sounds horribile (I love Joe Perry and Aerosmith ) This is most worrisome because something is WRONG . Joe is hurting for sure !

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: April 17, 2019 21:48

keefriff99
Figured I'd post this here...Aerosmith is currently doing a residency in Vegas and, well, Joe ain't looking and sounding too hot:

Joe Perry botches Livin' on the Edge

[www.blabbermouth.net]

i've seen keith "forget" how to play brown sugar....happens to the best of them

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1949
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home