Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789
Current Page: 9 of 9
Re: New dvd release: Voodoo Lounge In Japan
Posted by: Valeswood ()
Date: February 23, 2022 19:23

Finally ordered the 2xCD/Blu Ray combo from Amazon Japan (£60). I thought it was out of print but they had a few left.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: February 24, 2022 19:20

I still see this one around on a few different websites. I need to pick it up myself.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: April 30, 2023 10:54

I already had for years the bootleg “Eastern Promise” of this show but this week I was lucky at a local record store. I bought the official 2cd+dvd for 40 euros. This shop also sells 2nd handed products and it was a sealed version so it’s a brand new version.
I am really happy that I now have this Japan only release for such a good price.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: April 30, 2023 16:49

That is a great price. Congrats. I paid nearly double that for my new copy from Japan last year.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: May 1, 2023 17:11

VoodooLounge13
That is a great price. Congrats. I paid nearly double that for my new copy from Japan last year.

Thnx! I was actually really surprised that it was that price. So it was a quick decision to buy it before someone else would have bought it

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: May 1, 2023 20:51

I'm watching this right now at the moment. It's a fabolous show. Although the mix is not great it's Miles better than the awful Miami mix.

Goto Page: Previous123456789
Current Page: 9 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1818
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home