Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Whatever Happened to Mick's 22 Year Old Girlfriend from About a Year Ago at this Time?
Posted by: angee ()
Date: October 4, 2018 02:39

...When she says it's over and you don't go away, is my guess.

~"Love is Strong"~

Re: Whatever Happened to Mick's 22 Year Old Girlfriend from About a Year Ago at this Time?
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: October 4, 2018 03:13

Rocky Dijon
Stoneage
Commander had an affair with 17 year old Swedish super model Caroline Winberg back in 2002. In Paris. Caroline told Swedish tabloid press Commander was stalking her on the telephone urging her to join the Stones 2002 US tour with her model friends. Apparently she wasn't interested (she already had a boyfriend. 20 years old). This was headline stuff in Swedish media days before the gigs in Stockholm in 2003...

Maybe I'm being naive, but how do you stalk someone who is sleeping with you?

First of all, I don't know the nature of this affair. Whether it was sexual or not. Only Caroline can tell. The stalking term was probably added by the tabloids. So, I'm sorry that I used that term. Mea Culpa. But, believe it or not, this story headlined Swedish tabloids days before the Stockholm trilogy gigs in 2003. Take it for what it's worth. My guess is that Caroline used this story to promote her own model career also. She was only 17.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: October 4, 2018 03:34

To me, the expression "having an affair" implies a physical relationship. That's all I was responding to. I honestly don't care who Mick is involved with now or in the past. He's a womanizer, certainly. He's also in the unenviable position that every woman he is seen with, the conclusion is he must be sleeping with them. That's part of being a prisoner to his own celebrity.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: October 4, 2018 08:37

Jagger’s tales of womanising: the gift that keeps on giving. I enjoyed those stories from last year. The seventeen-year-old Swede is a new one. Thanks, Stonesge!

Date: October 4, 2018 11:36

Stoneage
Rocky Dijon
Stoneage
Commander had an affair with 17 year old Swedish super model Caroline Winberg back in 2002. In Paris. Caroline told Swedish tabloid press Commander was stalking her on the telephone urging her to join the Stones 2002 US tour with her model friends. Apparently she wasn't interested (she already had a boyfriend. 20 years old). This was headline stuff in Swedish media days before the gigs in Stockholm in 2003...

Maybe I'm being naive, but how do you stalk someone who is sleeping with you?

First of all, I don't know the nature of this affair. Whether it was sexual or not. Only Caroline can tell. The stalking term was probably added by the tabloids. So, I'm sorry that I used that term. Mea Culpa. But, believe it or not, this story headlined Swedish tabloids days before the Stockholm trilogy gigs in 2003. Take it for what it's worth. My guess is that Caroline used this story to promote her own model career also. She was only 17.

I believe the words were «pestering» her. Mick also wrote a reply, where he denied the allegations, saying that there was no need to - as they had spoken several times on the phone.

There was no need for «pestering» her smiling smiley

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: October 5, 2018 03:53

Gramps is goin' hog wild, as usual.
It's sort of Kingly in a manner; and also, sorry to say, sorta disrectful for him to be calling some dude way over 80 years old
in the middle of the night for phone numbers.
He's ever discreet about it as usual,
but I have it on good authority that Bill is mighty pissed.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 5, 2018 09:04

….. Bill Clinton ???

ROCKMAN

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: October 5, 2018 09:10

Rockman
what about a pair of spiked snow boots Tim …. would they help ????

Yes here in the northern climes of Montana, they would Rockee. You buyin?

plexi

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: October 5, 2018 09:17

She's just 17, u know what I mean!

plexi

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: October 5, 2018 10:47

Originally "she'd never been a beauty queen" until Lennon stepped in, according to Macca!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1508
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home