Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: what is your fav version of Midnight Rambler?
Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: October 3, 2018 00:02

SKILLS
Captainchaos
Darin75
Captainchaos
Captainchaos
Midnight Rambler Shanghai 2014,
Its an mp3 but its the only audio I've found and i love it. Enjoy!

Wetransfer.com

No takers? this isn't on youtube. in fact there are NO versions of Midnight Rambler @ Shanghai 2014 on youtube. This version is unique with a trippy feedback part played by taylor never done before or since. fair does if you don't dig it but Taylor kills it on this!!! please listen its incredible and unique. for my own sanity it can't just be me that loves it smoking smiley
Just listened to the Shanghai 2014 version of Midnight. Sounds amazing to my ears. Mock Taylor is definitely firing all cylinders for this one.

Think today is the last of the 7 days you can download, grab it if you can, its one of my fav versions, one of the best modern taylor era versions. edit just checked and theres 3 hours remaining to get a copy hot smiley

Just grabbed it with 18 mins remaining... 1:15 into it and it's wicked

5:50 in .....wtf just happened, i have never heard a Stones Solo like that...

awesome

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 3, 2018 06:44

Chacho
I was not aware of there being more than one version of "Midnight Rambler" on the "Let It Bleed" Album.

To be more clear, the version that I am talking about is found on the vinyl edition of the album "Let It Bleed" that was released on December 5th of 1969.

You said, clearly, your favorite studio version is from LET IT BLEED.

To everyone's knowledge, that is the only studio version. Yet you imply that there is more than one.

So I dunno what the confusion is because there is only one studio version and it's on the LP in all formats called LET IT BLEED.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 3, 2018 07:42

the one where mick slaps his belt on the stage.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-10-03 07:42 by treaclefingers.

Posted by: Captainchaos ()
Date: October 3, 2018 21:40

SKILLS
SKILLS
Captainchaos
Darin75
Captainchaos
Captainchaos
Midnight Rambler Shanghai 2014,
Its an mp3 but its the only audio I've found and i love it. Enjoy!

Wetransfer.com

No takers? this isn't on youtube. in fact there are NO versions of Midnight Rambler @ Shanghai 2014 on youtube. This version is unique with a trippy feedback part played by taylor never done before or since. fair does if you don't dig it but Taylor kills it on this!!! please listen its incredible and unique. for my own sanity it can't just be me that loves it smoking smiley
Just listened to the Shanghai 2014 version of Midnight. Sounds amazing to my ears. Mock Taylor is definitely firing all cylinders for this one.

Think today is the last of the 7 days you can download, grab it if you can, its one of my fav versions, one of the best modern taylor era versions. edit just checked and theres 3 hours remaining to get a copy hot smiley

Just grabbed it with 18 mins remaining... 1:15 into it and it's wicked

5:50 in .....wtf just happened, i have never heard a Stones Solo like that...

awesome

nice one for downloading and listening!!

Yeah its something special, the vid the audio's taken from makes it even more dramatic, jagger dancing around the semi-circle like a loon while taylor goes all trippy. its a shame theres no other of this. must be one of the rare modern gigs where its a lock out on the audio/vids for midnight rambler and its a unique version with the trippy lead, never played like it before or since.

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: October 3, 2018 22:01

Mick's mumbling here is fantastic... Is it overdubbed?

[youtu.be]

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1727
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home