Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Joan Baez interview
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: September 14, 2018 17:45

A short read on Miss Baez these days. I used to listen to her a lot, along with Joni Mitchell. I may have to go back and give 'em another spin.

[bestclassicbands.com]

Re: OT: Joan Baez interview
Posted by: Shezeboss ()
Date: September 14, 2018 17:57

I love her. Saw her at the olympia the other day in june in Paris. Cool but not unforgettable. Though, a true legend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-14 18:30 by Shezeboss.

Date: September 14, 2018 17:58

Nice

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 15, 2018 00:22

Thank you, dmay! For those who might want a longer reading, here's a nice article on the Washington Post website: [www.washingtonpost.com]

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: September 15, 2018 01:03

Bringing this a bit more on topic...
Glasgow Odeon, October 6, 1965

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 15, 2018 01:13

…………. for a time she breathed the same air as Jimi ……..

ROCKMAN

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: September 15, 2018 18:25

Rare pic indeed.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: September 15, 2018 21:15

Shezeboss
I love her. Saw her at the olympia the other day in june in Paris. Cool but not unforgettable. Though, a true legend.

I saw her this year for the very first time, was in the first row right in front of her and for me it was one of the absolutely best concert experiences. Really unforgetable. I am just beating myself for waiting that long to see her live, since she visited my country many times. Though this was the farewell tour, I sincerely hope to have another chance to see her.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: September 15, 2018 21:43

Happy24
Shezeboss

I saw her this year for the very first time, was in the first row right in front of her and for me it was one of the absolutely best concert experiences. Really unforgetable. I am just beating myself for waiting that long to see her live, since she visited my country many times. Though this was the farewell tour, I sincerely hope to have another chance to see her.

Holy crap. I went to look for tickets in Los Angeles. The cheapest seat is $361!!!! The most expensive is around $1,200!!!. I would think the most expensive would be around $200. No thanks.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: September 15, 2018 22:39

24FPS
Happy24
Shezeboss

Holy crap. I went to look for tickets in Los Angeles. The cheapest seat is $361!!!! The most expensive is around $1,200!!!. I would think the most expensive would be around $200. No thanks.

That is strange, I paid about 80$ for the 1st row. Face value. You must be lookng at some scalpers' site or it is some special charity event or something. Joan really doesn't normally have such expensive tickets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-15 22:40 by Happy24.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: September 16, 2018 01:03

Deltics

Bill got airbrushed out?

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: September 16, 2018 02:11

Koen
Deltics

Bill got airbrushed out?

Bill who?

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: illyad ()
Date: September 16, 2018 04:09

Somebody place that crazy face on Bill's body.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1764
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home