Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 28
Re: New dvd release: Voodoo Lounge Uncut
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 25, 2018 17:10

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: September 25, 2018 17:13

at the moment only the three coloured vinyl lp edition and the tshirt work on the store

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 25, 2018 17:20

well, looking good. think i am gonna get it. (know i am gonna get it, being a Stones addict).

Jeroen

Date: September 25, 2018 17:20

Looks like no additional Bonus-Tracks in Japan:

UNIVERSAL MUSIC STORE Limited Super Deluxe Edition
(limited, 500 Sets, includes: DVD, SD-BluRay, 2CD, 3LP black, 3LP red, T-Shirt)

9-Nov-2018: [Store.Universal-Music.co.jp] , [www.Universal-Music.co.jp]

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: September 25, 2018 17:37

artinis1
Is there a Japan import with more Audio tracks?
Nope. Same track List.

But you can get all in one + T-shirt if you'll order Limited Super Deluxe edition from the link above (19440 JPY ~ 145 EUR or 170 USD).

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: September 25, 2018 17:38

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 25, 2018 17:56

Take my money already!

But I want 3LP+DVD...

Date: September 25, 2018 18:05

schwonek

But I want 3LP+DVD...

Requires probably separate purchases:

3LP-Color: [RollingStones.Bravado.de] + 1 DVD: [RollingStones.Bravado.de] .

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: September 25, 2018 20:30

Glad to finally have Cant-get-next-u-2, but one must say that it's kinda strange:

Release is called Voodoo-Lounge-Uncut and what they dropped from the tracklist is the first and best known Single from the Album. Love is strong was played in NJ.

Date: September 25, 2018 20:51

falo01

Release is called Voodoo-Lounge-Uncut and what they dropped from the tracklist is the first and best known Single from the Album. Love is strong was played in NJ.

We'll get New Jersey as one of the next 'Uncut' releases .... winking smiley

Posted by: cbtaco19 ()
Date: September 25, 2018 21:05

I remember recording the pay per view of this Miami show to VHS. Years later I dubbed the audio to CDR.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: September 25, 2018 21:13

falo01
Glad to finally have Cant-get-next-u-2, but one must say that it's kinda strange:

I just checked and Love is Strong was not performed at Joe Robbie on 11/25/94. Probably because of the guests and songs that were chosen to best Highlight the Stones and there guests .

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: September 25, 2018 21:16

You have to admit the Stones in the 90's were on fire and smoking hot as far as there chops go . Great Tour and stage design and great performances . I am really looking forward to this release. Fun times ! I wish I could turn the clock back !

Date: September 25, 2018 21:27

TheGreek
falo01

I just checked and Love is Strong was not performed at Joe Robbie on 11/25/94. Probably because of the guests and songs that were chosen to best Highlight the Stones and there guests .

I was talking about New Jersey, were they plaed it but chose not to add it as a bonus. From Las Vegas on they dropped Love is strong for Sympathy in the setlist.

Posted by: Jah Paul ()
Date: September 25, 2018 21:35

falo01
From Las Vegas on they dropped Love is strong for Sympathy in the setlist.

Could swear I heard them both at the Rose Bowl in October, but it was a long time ago.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: September 25, 2018 21:48

Jah Paul
falo01
From Las Vegas on they dropped Love is strong for Sympathy in the setlist.

Could swear I heard them both at the Rose Bowl in October, but it was a long time ago.

You did, Sympathy was brought in to the setlist (position nineteen, then after that position twenty) at the second Vegas show and Love is strong was just moved to position eleven (sometimes ten) until Melbourne 3.27.1995 - it was only played twice more after that - Landgraf and London 1995.

Date: September 25, 2018 22:03

falo01
TheGreek
falo01

I was talking about New Jersey, were they plaed it but chose not to add it as a bonus. From Las Vegas on they dropped Love is strong for Sympathy in the setlist.

It's Miami that is uncut. The rest is a bonus..

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: September 25, 2018 22:10

And here I thought Miami was kosher.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: September 25, 2018 22:13

Rocky Dijon
And here I thought Miami was kosher.
This PPV obviously wasn't taken to a Mohel.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: September 25, 2018 22:35

falo01
TKinOH
Those bonus tracks will really be great to have also...

Lucky to have seen my first VL show in Indianapolis early in the tour, and heard Can't Get Next to You for the first time ever that night... It blew me away! An official version of that track would make it for me!

Another must-have for TK!

you're not knowing anyone who taped this show by chance? the only missing show from 1994...

No, I don't...

Unfortunately, I wasn't in a circle that taped shows, we were busy smuggling in contraband and what not...eye popping smiley

Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: September 25, 2018 23:36

Awesome!

I was always annoyed by the heavy cuts on the original film.

And the cds are a always welcome

Date: September 26, 2018 00:20

falo01
TKinOH

Lucky to have seen my first VL show in Indianapolis early in the tour, and heard Can't Get Next to You for the first time ever that night... It blew me away! An official version of that track would make it for me!

you're not knowing anyone who taped this show by chance? the only missing show from 1994...

Hi Falo, does this mean you have Edmonton x 2 Salt lake city and Houston?.....or can point me to them?......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-26 00:20 by EddieByword.

Date: September 26, 2018 00:21

Irix
schwonek

But I want 3LP+DVD...

Requires probably separate purchases:

3LP-Color: [RollingStones.Bravado.de] + 1 DVD: [RollingStones.Bravado.de] .

Here it says 3LP and 2 CD. Means DVD plus Bonus CD?

EDIT: They changed it to 3LP.
[rollingstones.bravado.de]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-27 10:23 by schwonek.

Date: September 26, 2018 00:42

Irix
From [www.Amazon.com] :

BONUS PERFORMANCES FROM GIANTS STADIUM, NEW JERSEY

1. Shattered
2. Out Of Tears
3. All Down The Line
4. I Can't Get Next To You
5. Happy

So the 5 bonus tracks will be DVD only?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-26 00:43 by schwonek.

Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: September 26, 2018 00:59

schwonek
Irix
From [www.Amazon.com] :

BONUS PERFORMANCES FROM GIANTS STADIUM, NEW JERSEY

1. Shattered
2. Out Of Tears
3. All Down The Line
4. I Can't Get Next To You
5. Happy

So the 5 bonus tracks will be DVD only?
Thats seems correct

Date: September 26, 2018 01:01

EddieByword
falo01
TKinOH

Hi Falo, does this mean you have Edmonton x 2 Salt lake city and Houston?.....or can point me to them?......

no, my mistake, my memory was fooling me. I meant the early part of the tour.
I was always frustrated, that I saw the first 3 shows and left the USA right before the Indy show and nobody taped this show.

Date: September 26, 2018 02:14

falo01
EddieByword
falo01
TKinOH

no, my mistake, my memory was fooling me. I meant the early part of the tour.
I was always frustrated, that I saw the first 3 shows and left the USA right before the Indy show and nobody taped this show.

Ahhh right, ok, thanks............smileys with beer

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: September 26, 2018 02:36

I looked forward to the “new” Voodoo songs when they played them in '94. That tour, the band/stage design crew put a good effort into the production values on those new songs. Whether it was flashing “Internet” lights during Sparks, or screen graphics, it made it interesting to the casual fan as well.

Great List….it would have been fantastic to have the DC show be the ‘bonus’ so the New Jersey show, only sold on VHS, could be released in it’s entirety unedited!! As you know, the beginning of a tour, including some stage props, Voodoo Men, Choreography/Costumes originally during Love is Strong changed to Sympathy, song arrangements and song choices ALWAYS changes from the first week of the tour to the end of the tour. Glad to get this release but it does seem strange not to get the hit single "Love is Strong."

video: [www.youtube.com]
Rolling Stones - Love Is Strong (MTV Video Music Awards 1994)

Posted by: mickjagger1009 ()
Date: September 26, 2018 05:50

100% agree. I love the 90's Stones and am pumped about these releases, but I can't believe there is no "Love Is Strong" on this release. I loved how they played it live. Not for nothing, but if you are going to keep releasing old concerts, have the new songs in there! Not just different versions of the same songs in different years! Again, I'm thrilled to get all these old concerts on Blu Ray, so I don't want to complain, but man I love Love Is Strong!!!!

"You'll be studying history and you'll be down the gym. And I'll be down the pub, probably playing pool and drinking."

Posted by: artinis1 ()
Date: September 26, 2018 05:56

Yes no Love Is Strong is an obvious oversight, maybe Eagle Rock will
release the Japan 95 show

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1769
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home