Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 25
Re: OT: NFL Football 2018
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 16, 2018 12:03

crholmstrom
Hawks/GB tonight. NFL has lucked out this week. This game to start the week & LAR/KC to end it. SEA/GB has turned into a great rivalry. My Hawks are doing better than I thought they would this year. Think Hawks will win a close one tonight. GO HAWKS!hot smiley

Great Win for the Seahawks!! Great game on TV tto watch - very colorful - Thought the hawks were in trouble early in fourth after that long sack on Wilson.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: November 16, 2018 13:36

Chris Fountain
crholmstrom
Hawks/GB tonight. NFL has lucked out this week. This game to start the week & LAR/KC to end it. SEA/GB has turned into a great rivalry. My Hawks are doing better than I thought they would this year. Think Hawks will win a close one tonight. GO HAWKS!hot smiley

Great Win for the Seahawks!! Great game on TV tto watch - very colorful - Thought the hawks were in trouble early in fourth after that long sack on Wilson.

we will see you a week from sunday in charlotte, chris! smileys with beer

Date: November 16, 2018 15:48

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain
crholmstrom

we will see you a week from sunday in charlotte, chris! smileys with beer

As stated in a previous post - we are not a good road team. Therefore , I have to worry about the Lions first. Although it is not Thanksgiving week where Detroit usually wins, I'm still worried. We need to win this game.

I agree it would be great to attend the game in Charlotte but I live in S. Florida. Hopefully this 1:00 game is televised locally. The Dolphins play at 4:00. So there is a chance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-16 16:36 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 17, 2018 03:06

Green Bay, just like Atlanta, are basically out of the playoffs. I know a lot could happen but they've been struggling. Somehow Chicago has lucked out. But it won't continue into the 2019 playoffs.

Date: November 17, 2018 13:18

GasLightStreet
Green Bay, just like Atlanta, are basically out of the playoffs. I know a lot could happen but they've been struggling. Somehow Chicago has lucked out. But it won't continue into the 2019 playoffs.

A rematch of NO/LAR (this time in Superdome) would be a tasty NFC championship match. In the AFC championship, I'd love to see KC/HOU but more likely will be KC vs NE or PITT. Hoping Drew Brees gets league MVP.

Date: November 18, 2018 07:17

crholmstrom
GasLightStreet

A rematch of NO/LAR (this time in Superdome) would be a tasty NFC championship match. In the AFC championship, I'd love to see KC/HOU but more likely will be KC vs NE or PITT. Hoping Drew Brees gets league MVP.

Seems like NE is waning but I'm not sure to believe the hype.

It would be great to see Brees get MVP. Considering what he's done in the past I'm surprised he hasn't. Then again, the NFL has some strange ways.

Date: November 18, 2018 15:05

Brees should be mvp right now as far as things go and I'm a saints hater but the nfl like most things will find a way to mess that up and give it to someone on the rams or give it to the new KC QB

Date: November 18, 2018 20:22

Why am I only getting ATL/DAL for the early game? Bleh! Things pick up later with PHI/NO. I'll pass on DEN/LAC. That's going to be a slaughter I think. MIN/CHI cold be good tonight. Tomorrow, KC/LAR is going to be a monster.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: November 18, 2018 22:09

crholmstrom
Why am I only getting ATL/DAL for the early game? Bleh! Things pick up later with PHI/NO. I'll pass on DEN/LAC. That's going to be a slaughter I think. MIN/CHI cold be good tonight. Tomorrow, KC/LAR is going to be a monster.

Strange, up here in BC I'm on satellite so various CTV stations in Canada show different games. Atl/Dal, TB/NYG, Pitt/Jacksonville, Carolina/Det. I get Seattle feeds as well as Boston feeds for US stations.

Looking forward to tonight's game, GO BEARS!

Date: November 18, 2018 23:18

DGA35
crholmstrom

Strange, up here in BC I'm on satellite so various CTV stations in Canada show different games. Atl/Dal, TB/NYG, Pitt/Jacksonville, Carolina/Det. I get Seattle feeds as well as Boston feeds for US stations.

Looking forward to tonight's game, GO BEARS!

Hope we can meet if you come down to Seattle for the Stones.

Date: November 18, 2018 23:20

I don't know if this has ever happened but... the Saints play this coming Thursday, which is Thanksgiving, at home vs Atlanta. Then the following Thursday they go to Dallas.

2 Thursdays in a row. Only the Dallas game is considered Thursday Night Football, though. Some genius decided they needed to play on Thanksgiving.

Date: November 18, 2018 23:41

GasLightStreet
I don't know if this has ever happened but... the Saints play this coming Thursday, which is Thanksgiving, at home vs Atlanta. Then the following Thursday they go to Dallas.

2 Thursdays in a row. Only the Dallas game is considered Thursday Night Football, though. Some genius decided they needed to play on Thanksgiving.

there's an article on pro football focus about how the league tried to blackball sean payton. i'm not a fan of his particularily but i am a drew brees fan.

Date: November 18, 2018 23:47

Newton had time and receiver Jarius Wright open in the end zone, but the star quarterback sailed the pass high. Carolina coach Ron Rivera went for the win after Newton threw his third touchdown pass to DJ Moore, perhaps because usually reliable kicker Graham Gano missed an extra point and a field goal earlier in the game.

Now the Seattle Game is a must-must win for the Panthers.

Date: November 19, 2018 00:47

Chris Fountain
Newton had time and receiver Jarius Wright open in the end zone, but the star quarterback sailed the pass high. Carolina coach Ron Rivera went for the win after Newton threw his third touchdown pass to DJ Moore, perhaps because usually reliable kicker Graham Gano missed an extra point and a field goal earlier in the game.

Now the Seattle Game is a must-must win for the Panthers.

you are right, chris. CAR not good on the road. next week should be epic. seahawks have a mini bye right now after thursday night. there's a bit of excitement with the team. lot of young guys who are starting to play well together. just what pete carroll likes to coach

Date: November 19, 2018 02:12

redskins fans are happy smith is done for the year and said he should have been benched weeks ago.
not counting todays game since smith didn't finish.
last 4 games smith stats.
83/130 4 TDs/1 INT comp% 63.5

tom brady
97/157 4TDs/ 1 INT comp % 61.975

Date: November 19, 2018 03:56

keefriffhard4life
redskins fans are happy smith is done for the year and said he should have been benched weeks ago.

tom brady

so, are you saying brady should be benched? grinning smiley

Date: November 19, 2018 04:42

Considering Alex Smith's Joe Theisman-esque injury, that's one hell of a way to get a wish to come true.

Doesn't matter. Washington will be lucky to make the playoffs.

Philly is done, eliminated from the playoffs already, and the Saints are the best team in the league for the moment and may likely remain that way if they continue to play the way they have, which is unstoppable.

Date: November 19, 2018 04:50

GasLightStreet
Considering Alex Smith's Joe Theisman-esque injury, that's one hell of a way to get a wish to come true.

Philly is done, eliminated from the playoffs already, and the Saints are the best team in the league for the moment and may likely remain that way if they continue to play the way they have, which is unstoppable.

Do you think Kaepernick would play for the Washington team? It makes an interesting quandry for everybody. There would be a poop storm of epic proportions.

Date: November 19, 2018 05:05

crholmstrom
GasLightStreet

Do you think Kaepernick would play for the Washington team? It makes an interesting quandry for everybody. There would be a poop storm of epic proportions.

I think he should, or at least, why not. I think he should be playing. It's stupid that he isn't.

Date: November 19, 2018 05:37

crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life

tom brady

so, are you saying brady should be benched? grinning smiley

no i'm saying it is an overreaction or blind hate on smith to want him benched

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: November 19, 2018 06:30

Bears win in a game that they dominated but Minnesota got close near the end! Mack was awesome as was Akeem Hicks. Offense looked great in the first half, not so much in the second. Great night for Chicago sports, watched my Blackhawks beat Minneosta Wild on WGN earlier!

Monsters of the Midway are first in the NFC North! Now a short week to prepare for Thursday against Detroit.

Bear Down Chicago Bears

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 19, 2018 15:36

Alex Smith's break came 33 years to the date of the Theismann/LT incident.

Talk about a gruesome coincidence.

Date: November 19, 2018 15:42

keefriff99
Alex Smith's break came 33 years to the date of the Theismann/LT incident.

Talk about a gruesome coincidence.

Yep - Happened on MNF.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: November 19, 2018 21:18

During one break in yesterday's Saints game they played Street Fighting Man. Can it be counted as a clue for a future tour and New Orleans Jazz Fest 2019?

Or is this just another confirmation to the fact that bass player of the other lesser known British pop combo is dead?

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: November 19, 2018 22:11

Bear Down Chicago Bears!

Date: November 20, 2018 02:07

ironbelly
During one break in yesterday's Saints game they played Street Fighting Man. Can it be counted as a clue for a future tour and New Orleans Jazz Fest 2019?

Or is this just another confirmation to the fact that bass player of the other lesser known British pop combo is dead?

On TV or in the Superdome? They play Start Me Up often in the Supe.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: November 20, 2018 02:34

GasLightStreet
ironbelly

On FOX TV. I believe it was in the beginning of the 3rd. They gave an aerial footage of the Crescent City connection and French Quarter and talk about Drew.

Date: November 20, 2018 02:44

ironbelly
GasLightStreet
ironbelly

On FOX TV. I believe it was in the beginning of the 3rd. They gave an aerial footage of the Crescent City connection and French Quarter and talk about Drew.

Somehow I missed that!

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 20, 2018 03:19

Nice open LA fire first responders honored 3,000 tickets given to them/ flag ceremony.

Date: November 20, 2018 12:11

what a game last night! pity someone had to lose.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2123
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home