Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 25
Re: OT: NFL Football 2018
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 9, 2018 15:34

Yeah a couple of weeks or more is correct. SeaHawks have to worry about the Rams on the road this week . However, they get the Packers in Seattle the following Thursday night. That will be a tough game as well.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: November 9, 2018 18:40

Must say that I was pretty happy watching last night's game. Loving the trend that the Steelers are seemingly on. Hope to see it continue right up to and through early February of next year. Still a long way to go with much football to be played between now and then though.

I wonder if Le'Veon Bell is having any regrets about the way his season is "playing out". As a fan, early on in this saga, I had mixed emotions regarding his absence... Wished he was with the team but wondered if his hold out might allow him to be healthier for the second half of the season and playoffs. Now, having watched how Conner has stepped up and the rest of the team evolved to minimize the effects of his absence, I'm starting to wonder if I really don't care if he comes back. Or, if he does, if I wouldn't mind if Coach Tomlin either sits him at the end of the bench or makes him earn his way back on the field as a special teams player. Let him block for Switzer.

GO STEELERS!!!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 10, 2018 03:52

Last play of practice today Dez Bryant blew out his Achille's. The dude was excited as hell to be able to catch balls from Drew Brees. May never happen now.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 10, 2018 16:36

GasLightStreet
Last play of practice today Dez Bryant blew out his Achille's. The dude was excited as hell to be able to catch balls from Drew Brees. May never happen now.
I feel terrible for him...I'm not the biggest fan of diva wide receivers (and there are a LOT), but this was a big chance for him, and now this happens. Awful.

Date: November 11, 2018 14:08

keefriff99
GasLightStreet
I feel terrible for him...I'm not the biggest fan of diva wide receivers (and there are a LOT), but this was a big chance for him, and now this happens. Awful.

This unfortunate injury will help Atlanta and Carolina. The last thing the Panthers need is New Orleans having yet another threat to deal with.

Date: November 11, 2018 14:11

Hopefully, the Rams - Hawks game will be televised in this area - I suspect not as Miami is playing Green Bay at same time.

I will be pulling for Seattle - CR

Date: November 11, 2018 14:19

Well it is confirmed I do not get the Rams Seahawks game. Miami will get their asses handed to them by Green Bay today No need to watch that.

NFL Game day on NFL Network? is my route and get snippets of all the games today.

The early games televised are Saints -Bengals & N.E. at Tenn Not bad - I think Tenn can beat N.E.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: November 11, 2018 14:33

Chris Fountain
Well it is confirmed I do not get the Rams Seahawks game. Miami will get their asses handed to them by Green Bay today No need to watch that.

NFL Game day on NFL Network? is my route and get snippets of all the games today.

The early games televised are Saints -Bengals & N.E. at Tenn Not bad - I think Tenn can beat N.E.

Thanks, Chris. I'm not sure what our early game is. Watching a movie (Blackkklansman, excellent). Hopefully Hawks play a good game.

Date: November 11, 2018 15:42

i've got NO/CIN & KC/ARI for the early games. think the choice is pretty obvious!

Date: November 11, 2018 16:01

Chris Fountain

you never know that Miami game might be good

Date: November 11, 2018 16:04

keefriffhard4life
Chris Fountain

you never know that Miami game might be good

2 words: Brock Osweiler tongue sticking out smiley

Date: November 12, 2018 00:03

my Hawks are giving the Rams a bit more game than the Rams were expecting. welcome to the NFL Rashard Penny!

Date: November 12, 2018 00:05

BTW: much like when he was a player, Tony Romo is overrated as an announcer. I'd rather listen to Dan Fouts any day of the week!

Date: November 12, 2018 00:34

Patriots look like complete garbage...Brady is looking like his tank is finally empty. One TD pass in four games.

Date: November 12, 2018 00:57

Saints are mighty tough. I'm a Drew Brees fan even though a rival. Good guy & has worked hard for all he has accomplished. Can admire that for sure.

Date: November 12, 2018 02:38

my Hawks put up a good fight. most importantly they beat the point spread >grinning smiley<

Date: November 12, 2018 02:41

keefriff99
Patriots look like complete garbage...Brady is looking like his tank is finally empty. One TD pass in four games.

he actually started to look like that a bit late last year but then the playoffs started and he got a week off

Date: November 12, 2018 02:59

keefriffhard4life
keefriff99

he actually started to look like that a bit late last year but then the playoffs started and he got a week off
Yeah exactly. It's kinda foolish to second-guess Brady...he's defied expectations since 2014, but he's 41 now. I think it's very close to the end, and he's going to regret not retiring after his comeback against the Falcons.

Date: November 13, 2018 03:13

Chris Fountain
keefriff99
GasLightStreet

This unfortunate injury will help Atlanta and Carolina. The last thing the Panthers need is New Orleans having yet another threat to deal with.

It had and will not have any effect on helping those teams. The Saints are just fine without Bryant, as they showed against Cincinnati.

Date: November 13, 2018 04:33

good game tonight despite the records of the teams involved

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: November 13, 2018 07:11

Can't wait for next Sunday night's game with the Vikings visiting my Bears! First place is on the line, first time you can say that about a Bears game in many years! Bears D is looking good and Trubisky is looking better each game.
Wonder if they'll show any Stones tongues at Soldier Field?

Bear Down Chicago Bears!

Date: November 13, 2018 14:43

DGA35
Can't wait for next Sunday night's game with the Vikings visiting my Bears! First place is on the line, first time you can say that about a Bears game in many years! Bears D is looking good and Trubisky is looking better each game.
Wonder if they'll show any Stones tongues at Soldier Field?

Bear Down Chicago Bears!

The Stones love Chicago. Trubisky was good at UNC but I never thought he would reach this level. Impressive. I like the Bears to win this game.

Date: November 14, 2018 12:40

CR- Thanks for the pic correction in the parent thread - (NA Tour)

Hopefully, the Tongues out will propel Seattle over the goofy , tiresome GB Packers.

GB had an easy win over the Dolphins. Seattle lost a very tight game. I think the seahawks are like Sea Biscuit - They will continue to fight. Go Hawks!

Date: November 14, 2018 13:00

Chris Fountain
CR- Thanks for the pic correction in the parent thread - (NA Tour)

Hopefully, the Tongues out will propel Seattle over the goofy , tiresome GB Packers.

GB had an easy win over the Dolphins. Seattle lost a very tight game. I think the seahawks are like Sea Biscuit - They will continue to fight. Go Hawks!

Am hoping for a good, close game against your Panthers. There's a bit of a rivalry there now between the 2 teams. The only playoff game I've attended was against the Panthers (Seahawks won on the way to the Super Bowl). Have also seen the Panther beat the Seahawks at Century Link in a game that went to the last minute. Quietest I've ever heard the stadium as the crowed exited, haha. I think the Seahawks are building in a good way & most likely will be more dangerous next year. This season has been better than expected.

Date: November 15, 2018 02:13

It would be easy to say, at this point, that Super Bowl 54 or whatever it is, I wish they'd use real numbers, the 2019 Super Bowl, will be New Orleans and Kansas...

Date: November 15, 2018 03:05

Drew Brees having the best year of his career... keeps breaking records, the Saints are 8-1. A lot of fun to watch, Who Dat Nation is psyched. WWL, the local radio station, is asking people are the 2018 Saints better than the 2009 Saints.

Kinda early maybe but... it's very likely.

[www.sportingnews.com]

Posted by: Mr. Jimi ()
Date: November 15, 2018 04:51

keefriff99
keefriffhard4life
keefriff99

Yeah exactly. It's kinda foolish to second-guess Brady...he's defied expectations since 2014, but he's 41 now. I think it's very close to the end, and he's going to regret not retiring after his comeback against the Falcons.

Indeed. Its starting to crumble. I think, however, they may have a last gasp, perhaps they will make it to their 8th straight AFC championship game, but alas, this team will not win the big one. I'm changing my pick for the superbowl. . .

Saints 31
Chiefs 30

Date: November 15, 2018 09:55

GasLightStreet
It would be easy to say, at this point, that Super Bowl 54 or whatever it is, I wish they'd use real numbers, the 2019 Super Bowl, will be New Orleans and Kansas...

that would be a helluva game!

Date: November 15, 2018 09:58

Hawks/GB tonight. NFL has lucked out this week. This game to start the week & LAR/KC to end it. SEA/GB has turned into a great rivalry. My Hawks are doing better than I thought they would this year. Think Hawks will win a close one tonight. GO HAWKS!hot smiley

Date: November 16, 2018 11:08

hot smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1440
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home