Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 25
Re: OT: NFL Football 2018
Date: September 18, 2018 17:03

keefriff99
Damn, the Bears beat the Hawks...the times, they are a'changin'.

either seattle or dallas will be 1-2 after week 3 is done

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: September 18, 2018 21:21

I'll bet Raiders fans are mad that they traded Khalil Mack to the Bears! Bears defense is starting to remind me of the mid 80's D. Offense is still a work in progress but I'm glad to see it's not the plain vanilla offense like the past: run on first and second down and then throw on third, and then usually end up punting!
Russell Wilson is sure taking a beating. 12 sacks in 2 games, although one analyst said in some cases he's holding onto the ball too long.

BEAR DOWN CHICAGO BEARS!

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: September 19, 2018 04:26

Saints won by the Browns losing. Another backed in win.

It will take a couple more games for the Saints to get their act together - so many new people.

Goofy year so far.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: September 19, 2018 13:07

GasLightStreet
Saints won by the Browns losing. Another backed in win.

It will take a couple more games for the Saints to get their act together - so many new people.

Goofy year so far.

huge game next weekend for the saints. 1 good thing about my hawks imploding this year is i can get into the league as a whole. the season is going to be a roller coaster ride

Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: September 19, 2018 14:12

As an American, this is one sport I absolutely do not understand! I love rugby and can sit through a match of Australian rules football, but American football....I don't get it smiling smiley

Maybe it's just too damn slow and boring but kudos to those of you who love it!

Posted by: mrjones ()
Date: September 21, 2018 03:35

Yuck!! Maroon 5 has signed on to do super bowl halftime show. Rumors already flying you know who to do a cameo.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: September 21, 2018 04:06

mrjones
Yuck!! Maroon 5 has signed on to do super bowl halftime show. Rumors already flying you know who to do a cameo.
Moves like Jagger??

Date: September 21, 2018 07:59

Browns win!! I'm sure Cleveland is partying tonight like they won the Superbowl! Looks like they found their quarterback of the future.

Date: September 21, 2018 15:04

not an excuse but the jets clearly lost were out of gas by the middle of the 3rd quarter. that was their 3rd game in 11 days. wish the nfl scheduling allowed a bit more rest sometimes

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: September 21, 2018 23:06

They sit half on the game, how can they be tired?

Date: September 21, 2018 23:15

Koen
They sit half on the game, how can they be tired?

you can't be serious? being on the field playing that hard for 30 minutes is rough for big guys in heavy pads. I saw the average amount of days in the nfl to play your first 3 games of the year is 13 so the jets had at minimum 2 less days of rest than any other team in the nfl will have this week other than the browns who they played last night. the browns had 1 extra day of rest compared to the jets and 2 of the browns first 3 games were at home while the jets have had 2 road games already

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: September 22, 2018 01:15

The bad-My Seattle Seahawks are doomed. A line of five cardboard cut outs
could better protect Russell Wilson.
The good-Rookie QB's Baker Mayfield and Patrick Mahomes.

Super Bowl- LA Rams v Jacksonville Jaguars

Date: September 22, 2018 10:11

Midnight Toker

that would be a hell of a super bowl. they are going to televise every one's halftime bathroom break...maroon 5. they are sooooo hip don't ya know. next year for hawks.

Date: September 22, 2018 14:49

Midnight Toker

mahomes played last year though so will he be considered a rookie?

Date: September 22, 2018 15:55

keefriffhard4life
Midnight Toker

mahomes played last year though so will he be considered a rookie?

how about effective if not actual rookie?

Date: September 22, 2018 17:28

crholmstrom
Midnight Toker

that would be a hell of a super bowl. they are going to televise every one's halftime bathroom break...maroon 5. they are sooooo hip don't ya know. next year for hawks.
I had a feeling that Rams/Jags was a possibility even going back to last year. That certainly would be an amazing game.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: September 23, 2018 08:50

keefriff99
crholmstrom
Midnight Toker

I had a feeling that Rams/Jags was a possibility even going back to last year. That certainly would be an amazing game.

You mean the 2018 Super Bowl? That was this year! 7 months ago!

Date: September 23, 2018 13:31

my friend is from georgia & is down there visiting. although she is a hard core seahawks fan, she still likes the falcons. she's going to the game vs the saints today & commented on how the ticket prices in atlanta are much lower than they are in seattle. i don't know why tickets for sports in seattle are so high other than money grabs by the owners. the demand is there for the seahawks but that could change fast if things keep going the way they are for the seahawks this year. i think we will beat the cowpies today but it is no sure thing. more puzzling are the seattle mariners. top 5 in baseball ticket prices & have never won anything. endless nostalgia (remember the year we almost didn't suck?). they have priced me out. i used to go to at least 1 game a homestand but can't afford it anymore. there are some seats in the left field bleachers for the disabled that i like. a few years ago they were $12. now they are $30-$40 a game (with the hated variable pricing). i paid $50 to sit in the upper deck when the dodgers were in town & saw some terrible lackadasical baseball by the home team. back to the seahawks: they've priced me out too. i'd rather spend the money on seeing music. football is better on tv anyway.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: September 23, 2018 13:42

-
I hear ya. Greed is not just a Rock-n-Roll concert oriented it crosses into every aspect of life.

Seattle will win I suspect that you want to go to game- but don't deny 75inch Samsung TVs, - but what about these other matchups? cincy at Carolina, Oak (loses at Miami) West to East travel never works. N.O. at Atlanta mmmmmmm any thoughts?? that is a big game Not so much N.E. at Det.

Respects! Chris

Date: September 23, 2018 15:19

Chris Fountain
-
I hear ya. Greed is not just a Rock-n-Roll concert oriented it crosses into every aspect of life.

Seattle will win I suspect that you want to go to game- but don't deny 75inch Samsung TVs, - but what about these other matchups? cincy at Carolina, Oak (loses at Miami) West to East travel never works. N.O. at Atlanta mmmmmmm any thoughts?? that is a big game Not so much N.E. at Det.

Respects! Chris

i think NO/ATL is game of the day. the others interesting. pretty wild season so far. i'm still waiting for houston to wake up. the OAK/SEA game in london is coming soon. should be good game with 2 mediocre teams. i hope we beat dallas. i'm still a fan but am prepared for the worst this year. GO HAWKS!

Date: September 23, 2018 18:28

As of the Cicny @ Carolina game this is a litmus test for the Panthers. This is a huge game as well this weekend. This game is tough to figure. Well at least I get redzoneā€¦.

Date: September 23, 2018 19:27

One more thing - Cleveland fans are delirious at this point. They were even singing the Queen song "We are the Champions" at various night clubs in downtown Cleveland.

Their next opponent is Detroit on the road whom faces New England today in the motor city

No crystal ball can predict Cleve at Det next week. Common sense is the rule and Cleveland will return to their old habits of losing. Wildcard: What if Detroit wins today against the Pats?

Date: September 23, 2018 19:44

Chris Fountain
One more thing - Cleveland fans are delirious at this point. They were even singing the Queen song "We are the Champions" at various night clubs in downtown Cleveland.

Their next opponent is Detroit on the road whom faces New England today in the motor city

No crystal ball can predict Cleve at Det next week. Common sense is the rule and Cleveland will return to their old habits of losing. Wildcard: What if Detroit wins today against the Pats?

Patriot fans commit mass hari kari. we can only dream....

Date: September 23, 2018 19:55

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

Patriot fans commit mass hari kari. we can only dream....

Funny how this game is not on TG -Thursday L>ikons never lose on that day!

Date: September 23, 2018 22:34

The BILLS are beating the Vikings 27-0?

What is going on here?

Date: September 23, 2018 23:17

Wow, Vikings and Packers lose! How much longer is Earl Thomas going to be a Seahawk?

Date: September 23, 2018 23:20

DGA35
Wow, Vikings and Packers lose! How much longer is Earl Thomas going to be a Seahawk?

Earl good as gone. Reports are KC is entering the sweepstakes along with DAL. Sad day. Russ next?

Date: September 23, 2018 23:26

I am no Packers fan but throwing Matthews out for illegal hit is simply wrong

Date: September 24, 2018 00:21

So Jimmy Garoppolo may have a torn ACL.

I swear, Belichick has a horseshoe up his ass.

Date: September 24, 2018 00:38

Buffalo vs Cleveland for the AFC championship? haha

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1742
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home