Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith Richards 1993 interview
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: August 6, 2018 22:24

Here's a new video with an interview with Keith Richards by Bruna Lombardi (a brazilian actress), broadcasted on Brazilian TV (Rede Manchete) in 27th June 1993. It was recorded in New York at the Mayflower Hotel in February 1993 (according to Nico Zentgraf). This video has a better quality than the previous ones which have been shared over the years.

Bruna Lombardi interviews Keith Richards

Re: Keith Richards 1993 interview
Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: August 6, 2018 22:54

Yes i remember this one with the very beautiful Bruna Lombardi, Keith was smitten with her i recon, Keiths type for sure.
He came across so cool and together and women always get more out of Keith in interviews.
Love how he jokes at the end ( maybe not joking ) what you doing tonight lol. It's an old rock and roll joke.( yeah of course it is keith eye rolling smiley )
She goes i new it, you are a genious or something, Chin chin glasses.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: August 9, 2018 16:24

I love how Keith blurts out, "You're very beautiful, you know that?" when she's trying to ask him about if he ever asked God to save him during his drug addiction.

The old smoothie, lol.

Date: August 9, 2018 21:37

Actually I kind of thought it was a crappy interview. Had she been a real dog, he would have most likely reacted very differently. She was fawning over him,, and all she really wanted to dig into was tabloid material. It was basically the same 'question' over and over.

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: August 11, 2018 20:37

Palace Revolution 2000
Actually I kind of thought it was a crappy interview. Had she been a real dog, he would have most likely reacted very differently. She was fawning over him,, and all she really wanted to dig into was tabloid material. It was basically the same 'question' over and over.

Really ? i didn't see it like that at all, she went to places interviewers rarely go, instead of the same old questions i thought Bruna showed us another side to Keith, he was charming as was she. Keith dodged the bullet a few times though by changing the subject, but in such a subtle way i don't think she even noticed. winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1288
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home