Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

VINYLS REEDITION SEPARATELY
Posted by: MAYO ()
Date: July 31, 2018 09:09

DO YOY THINK THEY WILL REEDIT ON VINYL SEPARATELY :VL, ABB , BTB, SOME GIRLS 2, EXILE 2. THEY ARE GONE IN THE SHOPS CATALOGUE AND QUITE EXPENSIVE IN SECOND HANDS MARQUETS

Re: VINYLS REEDITION SEPARATELY
Posted by: 1963luca0 ()
Date: July 31, 2018 09:40

If I'm not wrong, all vinyl records featured in previous boxed-sets have never been sold separately and I do really appreciate this! I'm talking about fairness in business: if you tell I'm going to buy a limited numbered edition then it must
be a limited numbered edition and it's up to me to buy or not. In case I've bought the limited numbered edition I don't want to realize I've been cheated, six months later. Sorry, Mayo, nothing personal... just my point of view, bye

Posted by: rara ()
Date: July 31, 2018 11:29

it's all about generating the most revenue. Right now the limited boxed sets work best for them. Every other year or so they put the same old records in a box and print 'limited edition' on it. And guess what, they sell! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out that being said, they will all be reissued and sold seperately at some point without a doubt.

Date: July 31, 2018 11:45

I honestly think in a year time after de viny box , they will be reissued

sepaately step by step .

Date: July 31, 2018 18:30

Not everyone can afford to buy a vuge boxser of 450 eur

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: August 1, 2018 03:30

I am of two minds. I did not buy the box set. I am not working at the moment and yes it is expensive. And I already have most the albums on vinyl. But also I loved the Exile Abbey Road halfspeed master that was sold earlier. And really would love to hear a lot of that stuff done by Abbey Road. If I bought the numbered box set and they released the albums individually I would be pissed as a collector. However, I don't really want or need Steel Wheels, Voodoo Lounge and A Bigger Bang on vinyl. I am not into those albums much at all. I never listen to them. And have all the rest on Japanse vinyl and they sound great.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-01 09:10 by whitem8.

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: August 1, 2018 09:01

Engrish please?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1634
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home