Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Ethan Russell’s “Let It Bleed”
Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: August 9, 2018 22:22

Think I got number 2556/2600. I think that's it as it is difficult to read the 3rd number.

Where is it signed. I only had a quick look at it as my kid was about & its a present from Santa so had to sneak a peak.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: August 9, 2018 23:15

Mine was signed on the title page...

The number was actually written on the side of the box it was shipped in, also.

Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: August 10, 2018 02:45

Thanks. I will have a closer look

Posted by: woody ()
Date: August 10, 2018 07:19

This is a great book , up with the genesis publications, and better than some of them.
Just wish i had not paid the price when it came out in England, it was over £600

Posted by: ChrisG ()
Date: August 10, 2018 16:51

ChrisG
Woody24
This amazingly beautiful book has been discussed on these pages many times. The website Insound.com is currently offering the standard edition of this book for $150.00. This is a great price, the cheapest I’ve ever seen it. I purchased it from them when it was on sale for around $300, and thought I got a good deal. The normal price is $650.

This book is stunning and compares favorably with the Genesis books out of London.

The sale is on through August 5 at midnight in U.S. Eastern Time zone.

If you can swing it, you won’t be disappointed.

Got mine yesterday. Number 1449 out of 2600. A great tome indeed. Thx for the heads up!

thanks for the head's up on order

Posted by: JohnnySnapps ()
Date: August 10, 2018 23:02

Just received my copy today. Signed and numbered on title page. #1765/2600. Thanks for the heads up on the sale. What a fantastic deal!

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: August 13, 2018 19:09

#2545...WOW!

Thank you Woody24!

Posted by: 5strings ()
Date: August 13, 2018 21:44

#2555/2600
Great
Thanks woody24 smileys with beer

Posted by: LovingCupola ()
Date: August 13, 2018 23:44

Woody24
This amazingly beautiful book has been discussed on these pages many times. The website Insound.com is currently offering the standard edition of this book for $150.00. This is a great price, the cheapest I’ve ever seen it. I purchased it from them when it was on sale for around $300, and thought I got a good deal. The normal price is $650.

This book is stunning and compares favorably with the Genesis books out of London.

The sale is on through August 5 at midnight in U.S. Eastern Time zone.

If you can swing it, you won’t be disappointed.

They are sensitive to market conditions ... the price is now $350.00!

Thanks for the heads up, Woody24, I will keep my eye on it and see if it comes down in price again.

Posted by: Roscoe ()
Date: August 17, 2018 06:32

Just a word of caution for everyone that has bought this book. Be sure to keep and USE the clear plastic dust jacket that came with the book. My wife was looking at the book and put it back in the slip cover without the clear plastic dust cover.

The next time I removed the book from the slip cover, it left a long, straight scratch on the book cover photo almost ten inches long before I noticed what was happening. It looks like the material on the slip cover is folded over about a half inch into the slip cover and it has kind of a rough edge and that's what caused the scratch. Wife swears it wasn't there when she put the book away.

GRRRR!

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: August 17, 2018 13:08

Ouch...thanks for the heads up sad smiley

Posted by: ChrisG ()
Date: August 17, 2018 16:39

thx for the info I almost took it off myself

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1793
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home