Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Do the stones have regrets.
Posted by: Witness ()
Date: July 21, 2018 17:10

That (on the preceding page) His Majesty, is really an astonishing version of "Sister Morphine"!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-21 17:16 by Witness.

Date: July 21, 2018 20:08

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-21 23:22 by TheflyingDutchman.

Date: July 21, 2018 23:22

Witness

I hope the editorial intervention here, bv, will not lead to a reduction of discussion about themes of this kind.

At least I'm out.

Posted by: Witness ()
Date: July 22, 2018 08:54

TheflyingDutchman
Witness

I hope the editorial intervention here, bv, will not lead to a reduction of discussion about themes of this kind.

At least I'm out.

Understandable, but sad. Because you represent a stance and have got insights and knowledge that will be missed. Hopefully, you will return later on to support your perspective once again

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: July 22, 2018 12:11

Stick around!

The more voices and differing points of view the merrier.

smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-22 13:15 by His Majesty.

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: July 22, 2018 12:58

Lady Jayne
From everything I have read and heard about Mick Jagger I would be very surprised if he had any regrets. He doesn't seem to be a person who willingly looks back let alone wastes time analysing how things that are in the past might have been different.

Hi, maybe a boring response, but EVERYBODY has some regrets in life. But by not wanting to look back in time, you can avoid running into regrets. The problem with regrets is .... you can't change the reasons/causes that resulted into those regrets. The good thing is (at least for those who are willing to) that one can learn from them.
The Stones, they don't regret forming the band. 56 years down the road they are still immensely popular as a live band. Mick at Twickenham: "when we started here we could never have thought that it {would end up like this}". They looked very happy on stage!

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1688
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home