Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5051525354555657585960...LastNext
Current Page: 55 of 82
Re: The Rolling Stones North America Tour 2019
Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: November 13, 2018 09:05

alligatoraxe
I have a high degree of certainty that the June dates in NY/NJ are the 13 & 17. They will announce the 13 first and then the 17 second. It will still be called No Filter and use the same logo as the Europe tour. I got to see some stuff from a contact at the stadium that will probably get him in trouble if they got leaked.

...or you could just takes BV's posts and the front page of IORR and come to the same conclusions quite logically

Rod

Posted by: rara ()
Date: November 13, 2018 11:15

I'm planning to attend a US concert for the first time next year. I was wondering what ticket prices we can expect? Similar to No Filter Europe, less, more? Any insights are appreciated smileys with beer

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: November 13, 2018 11:23

rara
I'm planning to attend a US concert for the first time next year. I was wondering what ticket prices we can expect? Similar to No Filter Europe, less, more? Any insights are appreciated smileys with beer

Probably more, at least when it comes to the seated sections closest to the stage, my guess would be $600 - $800.

Posted by: blutsvente66 ()
Date: November 13, 2018 11:38

Flight to Florida is booked. Now i wonder how to get Tickets. Last time, long ago, i bought from german scalpers and ended at real bad seats. This time i will buy via Ticketmaster. Is there a realistic chance to get tickets up front?Makes it sense to have an Amex Card?
See you in Jacksonville or Miami or both.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: November 13, 2018 12:45

Bold move to book a flight without the official announcement!

As a general tip, do not buy tickets from scalpers, there's no need to. The shows are at stadiums - you will always get a ticket. And by no means don't jump on Ticketmaster's "Platinum" tickets either, that's just TM scalping their own stock. Your best bet is to stay calm and wait it out if at first you don't see a ticket you'd like at the price you like. They always drop tickets later on.

As for the best seats up front, I have no idea whether those are (at first) reserved for VIP packages or indeed sold as marked-up Platinum tickets. Maybe those who went on Zip Code back in 2015 know better.

Posted by: blutsvente66 ()
Date: November 13, 2018 14:43

You can call me the fearless Stonesfan. If they dont play Florida the Money goes to Disneyland, Discovery Cover and so on.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 13, 2018 14:59

bv
It is the No Filter Tour so the stage will probably be the same one we saw in Europe 2017 and 2018 as you may see on the IORR home page picture now.

Same stage is great by me.. love the screens and the setup.
Also has me optimistic that we may see a "No Filter Pit" if they keep the stage setup the same. We will see..

Date: November 13, 2018 15:02

MisterDDDD
bv
It is the No Filter Tour so the stage will probably be the same one we saw in Europe 2017 and 2018 as you may see on the IORR home page picture now.

Also has me optimistic that we may see a "No Filter Pit" if they keep the stage setup the same. We will see..

Best stage and concept since the 2012/2013 50 & Counting-tour, imo thumbs up

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: November 13, 2018 15:27

DandelionPowderman
MisterDDDD
bv

Best stage and concept since the 2012/2013 50 & Counting-tour, imo thumbs up

+1 thumbs up

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: November 13, 2018 16:13

rara

You can expect cheap Lucky Dip tickets since it will be big stadiums. Regular tickets start at 100 I assume.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: November 13, 2018 16:48

Los Angeles - Stones tongue on the video screen at the Best Buy/Target complex on La Brea in West Hollywood.

Date: November 13, 2018 16:58

DeanGoodman
Los Angeles - Stones tongue on the video screen at the Best Buy/Target complex on La Brea in West Hollywood.
thumbs up
Love that LA is now solidly in the rumored mix.
Hoping to hit New York, LA, and either Denver or New Orleans on this tour (so far cool smiley )..

Date: November 13, 2018 17:15

So the east coast theory is fading away?

Does this mean there will not ba another leg of this tour a few months after this one ends?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-13 17:15 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Date: November 13, 2018 17:22

Sounds like LA may be a one-off, hard to say.

If the balance of the tour is still all east.. I would think that it's still looking good for the east first, then west theory.
Similar to No Filter 1 & 2, we're hopefully on track for No Filter 3 & 4.. cool smiley

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: November 13, 2018 17:25

there's a Stones tongue in my living room. Is that a clue that they'll perform there soon?

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: November 13, 2018 17:27

I don't think they've ever toured USA without a stop in the L.A./Orange County area. This is their (second) home.

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: November 13, 2018 17:36

I'd love to see a 2nd US leg down the road but 2020 is a long ways away. And I don't see how you could call a tour hitting LA, Denver, New Orleans and Chicago an east coast tour. Chicago is over 2000 miles from the Atlantic ocean and that's the closest of those four cities to the 'east coast'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-13 17:37 by Gaetzi.

Posted by: imjoshwatson ()
Date: November 13, 2018 18:21

Gaetzi
I'd love to see a 2nd US leg down the road but 2020 is a long ways away. And I don't see how you could call a tour hitting LA, Denver, New Orleans and Chicago an east coast tour. Chicago is over 2000 miles from the Atlantic ocean and that's the closest of those four cities to the 'east coast'

Uhh you’re backwards. I can get to the Atlantic Ocean from Chicago in under 900 miles. Miami Beach, which is way southeast is a little over 1300 miles. It’s over 2000 miles to the Pacific Ocean in the west. New Orleans to the Atlantic Ocean is about 570 miles. I wouldn’t consider those “east coast”. But they’re definitely in the eastern part of the country

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 13, 2018 18:32

A show in Dean Goodman’s backyard, hoot and holler.

I am having flashbacks to Zipcode tour IORR others trying to figure out the RS logic on US Zipcodes, etc. east west north south

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: November 13, 2018 18:48

Im glad they will be touring again, but why are they still going to call it the No Filter tour?
This will be 3 years of a No Filter tour.
They could call it something else and still use the same stage setup.
Also, No Filter never made any sense to me. What was filtered or un-filtered?

"NO STOPPING" should be the name of the next tour!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 13, 2018 18:49

Rose Bowl Pasadena CA

Bjornulf

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 13, 2018 18:51

RS tour logistics are complex because they have theie own airplane

Bjornulf

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: November 13, 2018 18:56

Only 2 or 3 more cities then. This has been an amazing week.

Here's hoping the new album is NO FILTER as well. After GRRR, I was afraid the new album might be LMFAO or NSFW.

Date: November 13, 2018 18:57

slewan
there's a Stones tongue in my living room. Is that a clue that they'll perform there soon?

No. cool smiley

All the public sightings so far are making the list though drinking smiley

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 13, 2018 19:04

Concerning Florida, I suspect they will play in the recently renovated Dolphin Stadium (Miami). Good Choice.

Jacksonville seems like a stretch as Atlanta would be in competition. Keep in mind J-ville is on the FL-GA border. I guess i'm not going get an arena tour any more.thumbs down

Let me mention that Orlando is now a run down tourist wreck and trap. So this venue should be excluded. Tampa would be better at RJ Stadium and the fun rollercoaster oriented Busch Gardens would be a fun addition to the trip, Also they have giraffes, elephants and other IORR members running around.

No worries the park has a Sky Rail above the zoo area. grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-13 19:18 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: November 13, 2018 19:16

I have no problem w them continuing to call it the No Filter tour. It's the same stage and tour structure coming to a new continent. Most bands don't even have name for their tours!

Posted by: HonkeyTonkFlash ()
Date: November 13, 2018 19:19

It is truly amazing that after all these years The Rolling Stones can still tour stadiums! It will be 2019, 50 years past the iconic 1969 tour! I hope the rumored date of June 17 is true for MetLife Stadium. That will be 40 years to the day from my first Stones show, June 17, 1978! Unbelievable

"Gonna find my way to heaven ..."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-13 19:22 by HonkeyTonkFlash.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: November 13, 2018 19:22

HonkeyTonkFlash
It is truly amazing that after all these years The Rolling Stones can still tour stadiums! It's 2019, 50 years past the iconic 1969 tour! I hope the rumored date of June 17 is true for MetLife Stadium. That will be 40 years to the day from my fist Stones show, June 17, 1978! Unbelievable

41 actually winking smiley

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: November 13, 2018 19:22

It seems to me this advance pub is more in advance than on recent tours. Does this mean that tix will be going on sale soon? For the holiday market? Why else start the promo now?

Posted by: HonkeyTonkFlash ()
Date: November 13, 2018 19:23

grzegorz67
HonkeyTonkFlash
It is truly amazing that after all these years The Rolling Stones can still tour stadiums! It's 2019, 50 years past the iconic 1969 tour! I hope the rumored date of June 17 is true for MetLife Stadium. That will be 40 years to the day from my fist Stones show, June 17, 1978! Unbelievable

41 actually winking smiley

Oops, well you know what I mean. smiling smiley

"Gonna find my way to heaven ..."

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5051525354555657585960...LastNext
Current Page: 55 of 82

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1910
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home