Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10
Re: Stuttgart Germany 30-June-2018 Rolling Stones No Filter live updates
Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: July 27, 2018 13:12

georgie48
Hi Thomas,
As you can see I went through this link and read your adventure. What an experience! The perfect memory of possibly the band's last concert in Germany. So is ours of Arnhem. In fact it was my daughter, who initially was "Fighting" with five or six men! When Mick threw the shirt, my first thought was "what are you doing?", remembering a terrible fight 23 years ago in Rotterdam, when he threw a totally blanc shirt into the audience. It was torn to pieces.
Well, my daughter had two hands on the shirt, so I had to give her an extra (pretty strong) hand. Soon only a father and his son were left over. Some friendly talking eventually made my daughter "the winner". Later I sent the father and son some nice Stones magazines as consolation. An American offered 200 $ right after the concert, but my daughter's response was "not for a million, it is for my dad". So here I am smileys with beer

Hey Georgie,

as I was in Arnhem too, I thought: "Wow, that must be cool to have his shirt!"
And now I know who got it. Great!

Of course it´s dangerous, a fight could start...but I haven´t heard anything
like that happening during this tour. In Stuttgart I had to jump and stretch out
my right arm...like in baketball´s first throw, a thing I have learned 100 years ago from Mr. Schäfer, my sports teacher grinning smiley

I would love to see your framed one, posting is easy: upload here [www.directupload.net]
copy the hotlink (number 5) and insert it here (the icon with mountain and sun).

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: July 27, 2018 15:20

TooTough
georgie48
Hi Thomas,
As you can see I went through this link and read your adventure. What an experience! The perfect memory of possibly the band's last concert in Germany. So is ours of Arnhem. In fact it was my daughter, who initially was "Fighting" with five or six men! When Mick threw the shirt, my first thought was "what are you doing?", remembering a terrible fight 23 years ago in Rotterdam, when he threw a totally blanc shirt into the audience. It was torn to pieces.
Well, my daughter had two hands on the shirt, so I had to give her an extra (pretty strong) hand. Soon only a father and his son were left over. Some friendly talking eventually made my daughter "the winner". Later I sent the father and son some nice Stones magazines as consolation. An American offered 200 $ right after the concert, but my daughter's response was "not for a million, it is for my dad". So here I am smileys with beer

Hey Georgie,

as I was in Arnhem too, I thought: "Wow, that must be cool to have his shirt!"
And now I know who got it. Great!

Of course it´s dangerous, a fight could start...but I haven´t heard anything
like that happening during this tour. In Stuttgart I had to jump and stretch out
my right arm...like in baketball´s first throw, a thing I have learned 100 years ago from Mr. Schäfer, my sports teacher grinning smiley

I would love to see your framed one, posting is easy: upload here [www.directupload.net]
copy the hotlink (number 5) and insert it here (the icon with mountain and sun).

Hi Thomas,
I hope it worked. I copied it in link 5, but didn't see a mountain/sun icon. However, the photo (with me in the mirror of the shirt) came up big. Let me know if it worked.

Date: July 28, 2018 01:03

Georgie, nice try...but I cant see anythinggrinning smiley
Copy link 5 and insert it HERE above
In the box where you write the answer
(The sun and Mountain icon)
Then we can see it. Go georgie go! .hot smiley

Date: July 29, 2018 09:51

TooTough
Georgie, nice try...but I cant see anythinggrinning smiley
Copy link 5 and insert it HERE above
In the box where you write the answer
(The sun and Mountain icon)
Then we can see it. Go georgie go! .hot smiley

Thomas,
the "problem" is that I don't see any "The sun and Mountain" icon. Is it because I'm on a Mac machine instead of Windows?
My image appears (uploaded) in a "cloud" and it says: "Looked at by one member".
I copied Hotlink 5 to my URL and then dragged my image to it. And then it's shown on my screen as part of that "cloud".
We'll find a way to get it to you.cool smiley

Date: July 31, 2018 21:53

georgie48
Thomas,
the "problem" is that I don't see any "The sun and Mountain" icon.

cool smiley

Date: August 4, 2018 01:05

TooTough!
Here we goooooo ...

Date: August 4, 2018 01:10

Never give up, they say ...

Date: August 4, 2018 01:15

TooTough,
thanks for this amazing lesson!winking smiley Actually ... piece of cake. I only took the wrong cake a few times confused smiley
I will check with the French guy (Paris multiple tongue shirt) if he framed it too. He actually gave it to his girlfriend and it fitted her nicely, so maybe she just want the wear (it out).
smileys with beer

Date: August 4, 2018 01:34

Georgie,
congratulations on both the shirt and the upload!!! grinning smiley

Some people wanted to sniff it, a little boy wanted
a photo with it and some wanted to touch it
(including my family) - but I would never let someone
else wear it out!

Interesting that you have a similar style in framing...hot smiley

Goto Page: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1823
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home