Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 9 of 12
Re: Berlin Germany 22-June-2018 Rolling Stones No Filter live updates
Posted by: laurel ()
Date: June 23, 2018 00:36

Debbie, there are no words. Much love and thanks for this gift. Definitely tears and too much screaming...what do the neighbors think I was doing?? Glad you got in the pit after your misfortune at the hotel. You're the best <3

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: June 23, 2018 00:38

Debbie, thanks soooo much. 1st show live on Periscope! Watched from Ibiza in between Twickenham and Marseille shows - so grateful! Rock on smiling smiley

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: June 23, 2018 00:40

German 'Bis bald' = See you soon

Twitter

Posted by: wupperstein ()
Date: June 23, 2018 00:49

It was a fantastic show in Berlin!hot smiley

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 23, 2018 00:56

All hail DT: Debbie Tiger, not blocked at all.
So happy you landed in the pit, for you and for us!

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 23, 2018 00:56

Thanks for having us Berlin, it was a pleasure!

[www.instagram.com]

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: June 23, 2018 00:59

I was really goofy.
Still under the spell—-

Posted by: TE ()
Date: June 23, 2018 01:02

What a night...
Lucky Dip Ronnie Pit. I screamed out so loud, probably woke up someone in another city.
Was only missing 'WOAF' when Mick started to talk about Berlin airport again.

Too many drunks, AND kids in the pit.
When you are smoking x joints next to a couple with a kid. Hmm.
People fainted long before the boys started. One was ugly with heart starter back there.

Will love that day without beer sale, and no toilets. A pain...
Don't think I got any great photos, leave that to those you will see on the report page her. And I bet Dean will write more about the set list.
Not thaaat many mistakes, some as usual. And Ronnie is a hero these days!
And freck it was loud. Mick starts to get me nervous, hope they don't have to cancel anything the last weeks. Was a cold night, and we got 1 min with rain?!

Did the same as in Twickenham. Moved up at the end of Satisfaction. Walked fast, in a taxi and at the hotel in 10 min.

Fhank you Boys!

TE
Oslo

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 23, 2018 01:09

great show - except they drop Rocks Off which they did during the soundcheck

btw. seems like every Lucky Dipper got Pit A or B

Date: June 23, 2018 01:14

Posted by: wupperstein ()
Date: June 23, 2018 01:15

She's A Rainbow

video: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: snorton ()
Date: June 23, 2018 01:15

waterrats
grzegorz67
waterrats
dimrstone
THANK YOU DEBBIE! YOU'RE AWESOME!smileys with beer

Just incedible!

Now this ponders my opinion as to streams are getting blocked nowadays...

But maybe: the Olympiastadium doesn't host major soccer teams, right? Maybe that's why they can't block streams?

Or Debbie uses some special WiFi technique to stream?

Well - I had a real big BLAST tonight. I'm so enjoyed to have been able to witness this band playing again tonight - ah, it's just simple joy and it can't really be measured.

I dedicate all the positive karma (and that's a lot tonight) to the well being of Debbie and all other sentient beings in this universe. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Thank you kindly!

Cheers,
Johannes

The Olympia Stadion is the home of Hertha Berlin and they are very well supported. Debbie spoke about all her techniques just after the band left the stage and before she stopped her broadcast. She’s a star. Compromising her own experience of the show for the enjoyment of others around the World. Horrible if she was robbed. There are some proper scumbags around.

OK - being a german resident, I know a little about Herta.
Yes she also mentioned (if I heard that correctly) something about 150 bucks cost for a stream like the one tonight - did I get I get that right?

A shame her hotel room got robbed. Maybe some professionals spying out fitting targets in the city around events like this...

Considering Debbie paid to provide this level of scope and she seems to have been robbed, how about we all chip in a few bucks/quids/marks to pay her back, 30 people times $10 could go a long way to help her thru her trouble.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-23 01:16 by snorton.

Date: June 23, 2018 01:19

btw: much to everybodys surpise: it didnt rain - neiter in the afternoon nor during the show

Date: June 23, 2018 01:22

best Mick joke tonight - introducing Ronnie with "Er ist arm , aber sexy" ("he`s poor, but sexy").

("Arm, aber sexy" is a phrase coined by former Berlin mayor Wowereit to characterize Berlin)

Date: June 23, 2018 01:27

snorton
waterrats
grzegorz67
waterrats
dimrstone

Just incedible!

But maybe: the Olympiastadium doesn't host major soccer teams, right? Maybe that's why they can't block streams?

Well - I had a real big BLAST tonight. I'm so enjoyed to have been able to witness this band playing again tonight - ah, it's just simple joy and it can't really be measured.

I dedicate all the positive karma (and that's a lot tonight) to the well being of Debbie and all other sentient beings in this universe. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Thank you kindly!

Cheers,
Johannes

The Olympia Stadion is the home of Hertha Berlin and they are very well supported. Debbie spoke about all her techniques just after the band left the stage and before she stopped her broadcast. She’s a star. Compromising her own experience of the show for the enjoyment of others around the World. Horrible if she was robbed. There are some proper scumbags around.

Yes she also mentioned (if I heard that correctly) something about 150 bucks cost for a stream like the one tonight - did I get I get that right?

A shame her hotel room got robbed. Maybe some professionals spying out fitting targets in the city around events like this...

Considering Debbie paid to provide this level of scope and she seems to have been robbed, how about we all chip in a few bucks/quids/marks to pay her back, 30 people times $10 could go a long way to help her thru her trouble.

I'm in!

Let's get organized!

One more because she wants to stream more at this tour!

Date: June 23, 2018 01:31

Cristiano Radtke

[twitter.com]

Noticed that Ronnie's list differes from tonight?!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 23, 2018 01:56

PaintMonkeyManBlack
Never seen a crowd react so unenthousiastic to the stones

Where did you sit/stand at the show? The crowd was absolutely wild in Berlin...

Bjornulf

Posted by: snorton ()
Date: June 23, 2018 02:06

waterrats
snorton
waterrats
grzegorz67
waterrats
dimrstone

Just incedible!

Thank you kindly!

Cheers,
Johannes

I'm in!

Let's get organized!

OK, she just needs to provide a paypal account? we can all donate without charges.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: June 23, 2018 02:08

I had the feeling they might do 20 songs tonight.
According to Ronnies setlist they were actually planning that.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: June 23, 2018 02:11

TE

People fainted long before the boys started. One was ugly with heart starter back there.

TE
Oslo

You had all the fun! I certainly miss UK's smoke-free stadiums. Some kid on his father's shoulders first half of the show. Oy.

Date: June 23, 2018 02:27

bv
PaintMonkeyManBlack
Never seen a crowd react so unenthousiastic to the stones

Where did you sit/stand at the show? The crowd was absolutely wild in Berlin...

Not in the wild section, the VIP/ family and friends, and I thank you very much all lovely,
Danke schön und Auf Wiedersehen

Posted by: Salan ()
Date: June 23, 2018 02:31

Sooo happy! Got Pit Ronnie with LD and it was such a great concert!! Around us only happy faces...Thank you Stones! Looking forward to Stuttgart and Prague

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need the Stones to keep me happy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-23 03:01 by Salan.

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: June 23, 2018 03:14

snorton
waterrats
snorton
waterrats
grzegorz67
waterrats
dimrstone

Just incedible!

Thank you kindly!

Cheers,
Johannes

I'm in!

Let's get organized!

OK, she just needs to provide a paypal account? we can all donate without charges.

So how we gonna do it - open an extra thread would make sense.

Date: June 23, 2018 03:29

slewan
btw: much to everybodys surpise: it didnt rain - neiter in the afternoon nor during the show

We got 1 min of rain.
Was it during the support? They cleaned the floor for quite a while before they came on stage.

TE
Oslo

Date: June 23, 2018 03:42

waterrats
Cristiano Radtke

[twitter.com]

Noticed that Ronnie's list differes from tonight?!

And he almost forgot Jumpin' Jack Flash! grinning smiley

Date: June 23, 2018 03:44

DeanGoodman
TE

TE
Oslo

You had all the fun! I certainly miss UK's smoke-free stadiums. Some kid on his father's shoulders first half of the show. Oy.

Agree Dean, it was way too much smoking. I'm a party smoker again, after stopping for 20 yrs.
Wouldn't even think about smoke in the middle of a crowd. Well, will be fun with the airport tomorrow, if the sniffer dogs are there. Those around me smoked more 'Happy Tobacco' than Willie Nelson, LOL. Should throw away my clothes.

TE
Oslo

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: June 23, 2018 04:18

DeanGoodman
TE

TE
Oslo

So the dad didn't realise his kid on his shoulder was smokin`like a chimney? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

[youtu.be]

Rolling Stones - Berlin Germany 22-June-2018
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 23, 2018 04:47

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-23 05:12 by bye bye johnny.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: June 23, 2018 05:09

Another fantastic photo Bye Bye!! I know it’s not the correct thread, but these two need to finish the new album which will be great......

Date: June 23, 2018 05:14

35love
Oh I know perverse but all I could think was take the belt off whip the stage
LOL

For anyone who didn’t get this reference
Mick Jagger Midnight Rambler 1972
[www.dailymotion.com]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 9 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1606
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home