Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Most approachable rocker
Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: September 29, 2005 21:11

you know why would nt these people be nice i mean ...they have a GREAT life...anyone who is a @#$%& deserves what they get..... i was lucky enough to ski with Jean Claude Killy several years ago, not a rock star but a very very famous skier, the guy was so cool...he bought me and the guys lunch skied all day w/ us... i told my mom about it and she said..."he should be nice!!" funny story too my buddy who i was with is a sports agent and always hooks me and our friends up with ski equipment, real top line gear! well one of my buddies , Seth is a tragic skier really bad !! nice guy but horrible....so we are at the top of a double dimond in beaver creek...the four of us lots of powder...seth looks at us all decked out in hie fancy ski stuff and says "i will go first" he takes a couple turns , and wipes out, yard sale!! skies hat everything all over the place , Killy looks at him then turns too us..he says in a heavy french accent" I believe he was over sold on his equipment!!! " so funny...!! could not stop laugfing , considering the other guy got him all the stuff!!! ...he then took off and went straight down to the bottom!!! i still laugh when i think about it!!

Posted by: blskid1 ()
Date: September 29, 2005 22:09

That story made me laugh out loud and I don't even know the guys. nice post!

Posted by: stuart ()
Date: September 30, 2005 02:54

"Yeah, he's always appeared to be very much like Woody - a party man, good sense of humor, etc. Maybe he just didn't like me!"

Elmo, yeah i talked to him later that night and fact is . . . . he just didnt like you. haha. KIDDING KIDDING!!
Stuart

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: September 30, 2005 03:44

Hey, I understand he's not too much on people named Stuart (Stewart, as in Rod) either. LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-09-30 03:45 by Elmo Lewis.

Posted by: stuart ()
Date: September 30, 2005 04:43

"Hey, I understand he's not too much on people named Stuart (Stewart, as in Rod) either. LOL"

hahaaaa, yeah, earlier I failed to mention he didnt care for me either. haha.

Posted by: camper88 ()
Date: September 30, 2005 06:10

I remember the day that Bob Dylan helped me move into a three-story walk-up on the lower east side . . . just for beer and pizza.

That kinda surprised me. Nice guy, I thought.

But then later as we sat around drinkin' a few beers and the pizza got cold, well, he wouldn't play any of his hits, kinda pissed me off.

I mean what is that? The guy helps you move but won't play any of his hits? What an @#$%&.

Next time I just hired a mover who knew a killer version of Me and Bobby McGee.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1431
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home