Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Future of No Filter Tour
Posted by: rover ()
Date: July 3, 2018 12:54

Ticketek Australia has just sent out an invite to join the waitlist:

ROLLING STONES

You Can't Always Get What You Want, but if you're on the waitlist, you'll be the first to know when you can!

Join our Rolling Stones waitlist to receive updates on exhibitions, concerts and other events.

This looks different to the Exhibitionism waitlist that I have already joined. Australia may be next. Maybe November / December when Exhibitionism is in Sydney.

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: July 3, 2018 15:29

But Chuck in that radio interview said these Europe shows were it for this year....

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: July 3, 2018 17:11

AntoineParis
From what i heard they will be no more tour in the states. No more show in 2018.
Maybe next year but in Europe again. Charlie doesn't want to spend a long time for from his house.
Hope i'm wrong for you guys

I think Europe is finished for Stones this year, sorry. I've heard alot of talk of a US/Canada tour next year.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 3, 2018 18:30

New album (if it gets done) to coincide with US/North America Tour starting in the late fall '18 possibly starting early Spring '19.
And if no new album yet no big deal they'll still hit the road, as aside from a blues cover, they're only playing songs that are 35+ years old anyways.

Date: July 3, 2018 23:10

Hairball
New album (if it gets done) to coincide with US/North America Tour starting in the late fall '18 possibly starting early Spring '19.
And if no new album yet no big deal they'll still hit the road, as aside from a blues cover, they're only playing songs that are 35+ years old anyways.

Hmmmm....save vacation time for this year or not!

That is my biggest problem to figure out.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2329
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home