Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

HELP TO PUT AXS ASHAMED !! (JOB DONE)
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: May 25, 2018 18:07

Ordered 3 tickets for Southampton
1 single ticket in first booking A, for me
2 tickets, later, in a second booking B for a couple of friends.
The tickets were supposed to be mailed in Spain.. They weren't.. .As a result, even not advised by AXS to do so, I plan to show up at the ticket office in the stadium and hope for the best to have the ticket of the booking A
My friends, well, they are not too happy. They call AXS amateurish and and prefer to cancel their hotel and so in Southampton since we have not been informed of what to do.. They don't want headache and hope for a refund..
So my question is: as AXS didn't keep word to send mailed ticket at least 7 days before the show, and did't advise me to go the ticket office on the day of the shows... Do you think it's wise to let it go, and hope for a refund of booking B?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-04 14:20 by The Joker.

Re: Do you have to get your tickets at the will call if not advised?
Date: May 31, 2018 14:39

Can someone give advise? (see previous post)
I decided to pick my single ticket for the show, but did not take the two tickets I had booked for friends who thought too adventurous to flight to the UK without tickets OR without a single written/ spoken information from AXS.
I wrote a claim on line to AXS, don't know what is there policy since they firmly write they don't refund. But what if they don't deliver, or inform, and leave the customer in the void?

Date: May 31, 2018 14:56

The Joker
Can someone give advise? (see previous post)
I decided to pick my single ticket for the show, but did not take the two tickets I had booked for friends who thought too adventurous to flight to the UK without tickets OR without a single written/ spoken information from AXS.
I wrote a claim on line to AXS, don't know what is there policy since they firmly write they don't refund. But what if they don't deliver, or inform, and leave the customer in the void?

You purchased all of the three tickets? If so, call them and ask for a refund. Say that you won't hesitate using every available channel online to tell about how they treat paying customers.

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: May 31, 2018 15:08

Call them. You'll be on-hold forever, but that's the only way.

Don't rely on email. They take weeks to get back to you and you just get form emails that are totally un-helpful.

I wouldn't just show up at Will Call expecting anything w/o calling them first.

You should probably record the entire conversation just in case....and get the person's name & ID # that you speak with.

AXS is lame. Their system sux. I will avoid them in the future if at all possible. Terrible system and customer service. The fact that they have this "up to 7 days before the show" crap in 2018 is ridiculous.

thankfully, they finally got my Twick Tix to me....phew!

Good luck!!

HELP TO PUT AXS ASHAMED !!
Date: June 16, 2018 17:41

The bloody bastards of AXS, who
- never sent two tickets for Southampton I had booked for friends
- nor were reeachable in the previous days of the show
- nor informed me that I could have download somewhere a will giving my friends the right to show up at the Will Call in place of me

sent me an email today saying all sales are final, etc.

I'm down 397 £

I would much appreciate if you can provide general public's emails of competition authorities, consumer authorities, and all kind of do-not-mess-around authorities in the UK, or even a rollingstones.com guardian angels authority to put AXS and its parent company AEG fully ashamed and get my money back.

Re: HELP TO PUT AXS ASHAMED !!
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: June 16, 2018 17:51

I think there is some sort of agency authority of you have complaints and Axs comes under them.

Google star, I think it is called.

I will take a look myself.

I think you need to send email, then there is some sort of evidence and paper trail.

Date: June 16, 2018 17:52

odean73
I think there is some sort of agency authority of you have complaints and Axs comes under them.

I think you need to send email, then there is some sort of evidence and paper trail.

It's star.org.uk

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 16, 2018 18:13

That sucks dude...they also owe you an apology which I’m sure you’ll never get either...

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: June 16, 2018 18:30

The Joker
The bloody bastards of AXS, who
- never sent two tickets for Southampton I had booked for friends
- nor were reeachable in the previous days of the show
- nor informed me that I could have download somewhere a will giving my friends the right to show up at the Will Call in place of me

sent me an email today saying all sales are final, etc.

I'm down 397 £

I would much appreciate if you can provide general public's emails of competition authorities, consumer authorities, and all kind of do-not-mess-around authorities in the UK, or even a rollingstones.com guardian angels authority to put AXS and its parent company AEG fully ashamed and get my money back.

This is disgusting and I'm sure there are other people in the same situation.
I would threaten them with legal action and make it very clear that you will not stop until you get a full refund.

Nate

Posted by: AshtrayGirl ()
Date: June 16, 2018 19:15

Thank you for this thread.
I was begging for my Edinburgh etix on twitter because you never reach them on the phone and they never reply to your emails. On the top of that, my friend purchased hard copy tickets for the first London gig. She never received the tickets. They didn't reply to her emails and her tickets were not in the box office. As a result, she couldn't enter the venue. Her friends bought her a new ticket and she was let in eventually but still, axs remains silent.

GetHuman versus AXS
Date: June 2, 2018 19:23

On GetHuman, there is a virtual crowd of people complaining about AXS selling-but-not delivering Rolling Stones tickets...

[gethuman.com]

I live in Spain. I purchased * Rolling Stones ticket for the ** May **** in Southampton...
My sister purchased tickets for the Rolling Stones for sat *th June at Murrayfield Edin...
When I tried calling the ***-***-**** number, it would just say, "User Busy" and stop r...
I purchased tickets for the Rolling Stones and never received them. Waited * hours on h...

Re: GetHuman versus AXS
Date: June 14, 2018 23:27

Ahh.. GRRR
Find this interesting link on [www.which.co.uk] to download a dedicated letter for tickets you don't have in the mail box... It's fine, you just have to write "Rolling Stones" in the blank

[www.which.co.uk]

Re: GetHuman versus AXS
Date: June 14, 2018 23:41

My nightmare is that I have been waiting for Cardiff tickets and after emailing Axs few weeks ago, I finally received one this afternoon.

It stated that the tickets had been sent out and here is the royal mail tracking number.
The tracker informed me, that the RM attempted to deliver on the 2nd June and now was in the local RM depot.
The big problem is, that there should have been a card left in the letter box informing me of this, but no card was left and it states on the RM website that no items will be handed over, without said card.

Sorry to go on, but it's going to be a restless night.

Date: June 17, 2018 14:43

odean73
odean73

It's star.org.uk

Thanks, you were downright.. Receive it just now

Contact Centre Assistant – AXS, 17 Jun, 4:58 am CDT:
Hi

Unfortunately we are unable to escalate this matter any further for you to change the outcome from our current position. If you still want to take this further then we are members of STAR (The Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers), the self-regulatory body for the entertainment ticket industry, and they are able to look into your complaint in line with their dispute resolution procedures for complaints against members.

STAR can be contacted at:

PO Box 708
St Leonard's Place
York
YO1 0GT

Telephone: 01904 234737 (or +44 1904 234737 if calling from outside the UK)

email: info@star.org.uk website: www.star.org.uk or use their online complaint form.

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: June 17, 2018 16:09

Good luck with STAR, Joker.

Wouldn't it be great if the Stones heard about this and helped you in some way?

BV, if you are reading this, would you please mention what The Joker has had to go through to your contacts in the Stones' organization?

Date: June 28, 2018 21:27

Hey, Joker, how did things go with STAR?

Date: June 28, 2018 21:47

Harlem Shuffler
Hey, Joker, how did things go with STAR?

Thanks for asking
It's in process. A lady of STAR had asked me as many proofs I can give. I couldn't give as many I wanted, since the AXS website even did't record the many messages I sent prior the show. I got some evidence, though, so I cross fingers.

Date: June 29, 2018 20:41

Keep us posted, Joker.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: June 29, 2018 20:58

I have similar complaints with Axis. Their service is shockingly bad or simply
nonexistent. I’m surprised they are allowed continue business with this type of
horror show for their customers whom have purchased tickets in good faith. To me,
getting tickets to their customers seems like a realativly simple thing. If this
can’t be done then they should be run out of business. However, my guess isthere
must be more to the story as to why they remain in business.

Re: HELP TO PUT AXS ASHAMED !! (JOB DONE)
Date: December 4, 2018 14:19

Pleased to say that after seven months of bargaining, AXS finally sent today the money back.. STAR did a great job, although it turned almost into a crime story... :-) they wanted proof on both sides, so to be sure AXS hadn't properly delivered the tickets, and on my side they also demanded proof of phone calls (which is hard to do if no one pick up the receiver on the other side)...
Special thanks to odean73 who tipped me on STAR

Date: December 5, 2018 20:23

At last! Well done, Joker.

Date: December 5, 2018 23:02

The Joker
Pleased to say that after seven months of bargaining, AXS finally sent today the money back.. STAR did a great job, although it turned almost into a crime story... :-) they wanted proof on both sides, so to be sure AXS hadn't properly delivered the tickets, and on my side they also demanded proof of phone calls (which is hard to do if no one pick up the receiver on the other side)...
Special thanks to odean73 who tipped me on STAR

So glad it eventually worked out for you. Well persevered and really chuffed for you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2155
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home