Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Pit B question
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 25, 2018 13:02

A question for anyone who was in pit B on Tuesday.

Was the view at the front impeded by a cameraman and/or camera equipment?

Thanks in advance for any insights.

Re: Pit B question
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 25, 2018 13:45

Good question. If you pay more than £500 for a ticket you shouldn't accept such an impediment. Not without a price reduction at least.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 25, 2018 14:23

I think it probably depends on your height. I've been in the pit several times and while cameras can occasionally be distracting, I wouldn't say they have ever impeded my view.

The bigger issue for 'impediment' is the catwalk. If you are down the front of one pit you pretty much can't see the other side of the stage. Midway back is not such a problem.

Stoneage - perhaps they are reduced... perhaps they'd be £1000 with an unimpeded viewgrinning smiley

Date: May 25, 2018 15:08

Thanks. I'm asking because my view in Paris from the front corner of pit B was badly impeded by equipment and camera operators. Less so in Lucca. By contrast, the view from the same spot on Ronnie's side is unimpeded.

Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: May 25, 2018 15:26

I was standing 2/3rds of the way back in the Pit, not on the rail but 2 metres or so from the catwalk, very occasionally a cameraman was in the way. the big boom is on Ronnie's side.

I'll be there in 7 hours time again!

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 25, 2018 15:27

Posted by: Promoman2 ()
Date: May 25, 2018 17:20

Beast
A question for anyone who was in pit B on Tuesday.

Was the view at the front impeded by a cameraman and/or camera equipment?

Thanks in advance for any insights.

On Thursday in Dublin it was quite ok on Keith's side. I think A&B were switched in Dublin. It was better than it was last year, especially in Paris with the huge fans added to the amount of objects obstructing the view.

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: May 25, 2018 17:28

We were in Pit A on Tuesday and we were halfway back. Cameraman occasionally intrusive. However you get to see Charlie, who you don’t see if you are at the front of the Pit.

Date: May 25, 2018 18:07

I had a good view of Charlie from the front of pit A on Tuesday. The rail
is further back than it was in Europe, where I couldn’t see Charlie from that same position.

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: May 25, 2018 19:04

Thanks for clarifying Beast - maybe we'll try for a bit further forward at Twickenham (but then you can't dance...)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1762
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home