Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith has to be on the right channel!
Posted by: MileHigh ()
Date: May 21, 2018 00:57

You listen to SFTD on GYYYO and if Keith is not on the right channel and Mick Taylor on the left channel than all is not right with the word! Keith is on the right side of the stage and he has to be on the right channel! I get extremely nervous if I plugged my audio jacks in the wrong way... angry smiley

Re: Keith has to be on the right channel!
Posted by: glimmertwin1 ()
Date: May 21, 2018 01:50

MileHigh
You listen to SFTD on GYYYO and if Keith is not on the right channel and Mick Taylor on the left channel than all is not right with the word! Keith is on the right side of the stage and he has to be on the right channel! I get extremely nervous if I plugged my audio jacks in the wrong way... angry smiley

So true thumbs up

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: May 21, 2018 16:37

Maybe it's mixed from the band's perspective?

Date: May 21, 2018 20:04

glimmertwin1
MileHigh

So true thumbs up

I never realised it until DandelionPowderman told me about it. Still I don't care. I think it's an OCD.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: HouseBoyKnows ()
Date: May 21, 2018 20:25

I've used Ya-Yas SFTD to test my stereo systems for left-right correctness since the 70's. Kind of cool when you think about it after all these years.

HBK

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1810
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home