Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: London 1 Song Vote
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 22, 2018 00:52

HomerSimpson
Stoneage
Bitch, preferably without click-tracks and pre-recorded elements (horns, drums and others). The other three may sound good but are a disappointment live these days. I'm afraid...
UMT was stellar back in 1981 though...

The performance of Bitch that Dave Grohl guested on a couple years back is the only one I can recall in recent years that was played at the “correct” tempo. But they still screwed it up. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

What Dave did was to add some energy to the stage. I think Commander appreciated this. Maybe it's a mess, but a nice mess!
Here are two versions of Bitch, number one with Jagger/Grohl and two Stones/Grohl. High energy! What the band needs!
Both audience quality, I warn you!

[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 22, 2018 01:14

Stoneage
HomerSimpson
Stoneage
Bitch, preferably without click-tracks and pre-recorded elements (horns, drums and others). The other three may sound good but are a disappointment live these days. I'm afraid...
UMT was stellar back in 1981 though...

The performance of Bitch that Dave Grohl guested on a couple years back is the only one I can recall in recent years that was played at the “correct” tempo. But they still screwed it up. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

What Dave did was to add some energy to the stage. I think Commander appreciated this. Maybe it's a mess, but a nice mess!
Here are two versions of Bitch, number one with Jagger/Grohl and two Stones/Grohl. High energy! What the band needs!
Both audience quality, I warn you!

[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

I was at both Anaheim shows, and was pleasantly surprised as Grohl broke up some of the warhorse monotony with some gusto, and then of course Mick Taylor appeared for Midnight Rambler and tore it up.
Contrast to the first show when John Mayer was guest, and I honestly don't remember a thing about his appearance - had to look it up and he played on Champagne and Reefer.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: May 22, 2018 04:11

Rockman
UMT is winning at the moment.... so much for #MeToo influence

LOL !!! Brilliant observation

Rod

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1627
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home