Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: AXS Problem?
Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 15, 2018 22:39

slewan
The Worst.
LQ1977: Just read your post. WTF? AXS changed them ALL to Box Office collection? So 3 or 4 staff members at the will call window will be handing out tickets to 20-30,000 + on show day?? What a mess.

I guess that's all bullhsit since AXS even sent me a Lucky Dip ticket as an eticket today

They did? Did you have to call them to get that, slewan?

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Cheltie ()
Date: May 16, 2018 00:43

I am still waiting for my Ticketmaster pit tickets for London 25th and I am in Germany so Ticketmaster is Not much better this time.

Posted by: ReginaPhalange ()
Date: May 16, 2018 01:38

Cheltie
I am still waiting for my Ticketmaster pit tickets for London 25th and I am in Germany so Ticketmaster is Not much better this time.

I live in Canada and got an email from Ticketmaster today that it's too late to send out so I have to pick up at the box office (for London 22nd).

Posted by: LQ1977 ()
Date: May 16, 2018 14:35

Talking about contradictions from AXS! After yesterday´s Box office notification and later e-mail, I received an e-mail earlier today as reply to my request the other day. Now it stated something like "Please let us know if you are fine with Box office or if you´d like us to send you e-tickets by e-mail instead".

Of course I called, as I want e-tickets! It took an hour to get a person on the line, but it worked - I now have e-tickets and do not have to wait in a queue on show day! Yay! So, it IS possible for them to change to e-tix. It is nonsense that they say, as to me yesterday, that is not possible!

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: May 16, 2018 15:46

Congrat LQ1977 !

Today I started go through the hoop with my ticket 22.may.

I have not received my ticket to Hungary yet. (I ordered pitA hard ticket )
Yesterday I realised that axs refund the postage fee to my bank account on 10.may already, but they did not send me any message about it yet, why it happend? !

After reading your comments today I tried to call them up without luck (10 min waiting in the line)

Now, I request a submit on the axs site and I’m waiting for their answer.

I want call axs later up because I want e-ticket too and want to know what will happen with my Twickenham ticket ?
Will they send it to me by post or it will be the same hassle as London 1. ?

Posted by: Egon ()
Date: May 16, 2018 16:15

I replied (resent) 3 times to their mail.. nothing

we're paying a lot of money for these tickets, but their customers service is BS

Posted by: LQ1977 ()
Date: May 16, 2018 16:28

Egon

we're paying a lot of money for these tickets, but their customers service is BS

Agreed! And contradictions about what they tell you, depending on who you are in touch with.

I also find it ridiculous (or any other suitable word) that we have to wait an hour on the phone to get a person on the line!

Strange with the shipping fee refund. I was told on the phone yesterday that I would not get it refunded as it was AEG who had decided about Box office and not AXS. Let´s see about that, shall we? Not exactly a big amount for my GA tickets, but still.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-16 16:30 by LQ1977.

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: May 16, 2018 16:54

LQ1977
Egon

Agreed! And contradictions about what they tell you, depending on who you are in touch with.

I also find it ridiculous (or any other suitable word) that we have to wait an hour on the phone to get a person on the line!

Strange with the shipping fee refund. I was told on the phone yesterday that I would not get it refunded as it was AEG who had decided about Box office and not AXS. Let´s see about that, shall we? Not exactly a big amount for my GA tickets, but still.

AXS is the ticketing arm of AEG...

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: May 16, 2018 17:02

that is frustrating that they decided last week not to send the tickets by post but they (axs) not send about it a single message to us !!
We have to contact them: where is our tickets how will we receive them ?

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: May 16, 2018 18:41

Why they can't send our e-tickets for Edinburgh yet ??
We are talkin about e-tickets for f**k shake !!

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 16, 2018 18:55

Why could we not have them right after payment? All other times this has been the case for me.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 16, 2018 19:02

dimrstone
Why they can't send our e-tickets for Edinburgh yet ??
We are talkin about e-tickets for f**k shake !!

And I've had mine for Edinburgh and Twickenham for over two weeks (after a phone call).
Obviously they have the capability. Ridiculous.

Posted by: Egon ()
Date: May 16, 2018 19:26

just now (16 may) receive my e-tickets for Twickenham

send another mail THROUGH the WEBSITE now re my edinburgh tickets:

Internetegon, 16 May, 11:33 am CDT:
This is a follow-up to your previous request #1259546 "change sending method from post to email"
I've sent you several email regarding my request without reply.
Also tried to call several times & when I finally do get through I get different information every time.
Is it so difficult to change my tickets to E-tickets? - (my E-tickets for twickenham arrived today 16 may & that concert is a week later!)
I paid a lot of money, so the least you can do is give some proper customer support..
Please let me know ASAP
Regards

Tired of this sh*t

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-16 19:37 by Egon.

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: May 16, 2018 20:09

I just now got mine for Twick too. Still waiting on paper tix for Cardiff and eTix for Edinburgh

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: May 16, 2018 21:26

Still haven't received my tickets for Twickenham and Cardiff, the reviews on AXS are hideous but i got the tickets because they were so much cheaper than anyone else.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: May 16, 2018 22:51

I wrote them yesterday.
Reply came minutes ago:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting AXS.

Your tickets have been printed and are on their way to you.

If you have not had your tickets within 3 days of the event,
please call 0203 481 5506 to arrange for alternative delivery.

Kind regards,

Khatima
Contact Centre Assistant – AXS

Posted by: mjaggergirl ()
Date: May 17, 2018 08:50

I have not received my tix for twickenham June 19 there was no option fir eric at purchase and I will be traveling to London from USA for the show - any ideas best way to handle this? I would really prefer to have concert tix in hand when I board flight for London / if my tickets are mailed to USA and I m in London I will seriously flip out!

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 17, 2018 10:40

frankotero
Why could we not have them right after payment? All other times this has been the case for me.

Exactly, its crap.

Was the easiest i known to get tickets, but could out to be the hardest to obtain them!!

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: May 17, 2018 12:36

What an amatures.

Date: May 17, 2018 20:39

odean73
frankotero

Exactly, its crap.

Was the easiest i known to get tickets, but could out to be the hardest to obtain them!!

After sending a email this morning, arrived home to find my Coventry tickets had arrived.

One down, 2 to go.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 17, 2018 20:53

That's good odean73. Hope they're getting on track.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: May 17, 2018 21:03

Hate to see so many people having so many issues. More proof that there is little "rhyme or reason":

I logged in two separate times 14 minutes apart on February 27 during the pre-sale and bought 1 ticket each time to the 5/22 London show.

I received an e-mail with the SECOND ticket I purchased attached on March 9th.
I received an e-mail with the FIRST ticket I purchased attached on May 11.

Don't think anyone could ever explain the logic behind that scenario.

All the best to everyone still waiting for their e-tickets to arrive.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: RMNice1958 ()
Date: May 17, 2018 21:11

AXS have not covered themselves in glory on this. The call centre operators are very helpful when you eventually get through - shortest wait 25 minutes; longest wait 65 minutes - but their organisation and communication is appalling.

Date: May 17, 2018 21:23

frankotero
That's good odean73. Hope they're getting on track.

My sister also received hers.

Fingers crossed it all works out.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: May 29, 2018 13:38

To their credit, I wrote to them again yesterday and got an e-ticket for Twickenham today. I think the service much depends on which staff member you're dealing with.

Posted by: AshtrayGirl ()
Date: May 29, 2018 13:41

The Worst.
To their credit, I wrote to them again yesterday and got an e-ticket for Twickenham today. I think the service much depends on which staff member you're dealing with.

The Worst, exactly! I was given my e-ticket right after my crying online that I need my ticket for Murrayfield ASAP. I've seen that people were told that the e-tix for this show haven't been released yet. So why on earth did I get them?

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1829
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home