Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
AXS Problem?
Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: May 15, 2018 14:36

Who has problems with AXS? I try to join them but I do not understand their answering machine I am French.I did not receive any of my tickets. It's just a scandal.

Re: AXS Problem?
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 15, 2018 14:53

Have not got them yet.still waiting for southampton ticket and edinburgh.guess n hope i will get them this week.
Frustrating indeed and stressful.
Jeroen

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 15, 2018 14:55

1. If you haven't received your tickets yet: Tell them that you are leaving home soon and ask them to send you your tickets as etickets!

2. translate whatever you need with google translator to French. It won't be perfect but it'll work…

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: May 15, 2018 14:55

My tickets for London 25th arrived just yesterday.

Posted by: LQ1977 ()
Date: May 15, 2018 15:00

Many of us have a problem with AXS! I am going to the London 22 May concert and ordered hard copy tickets by pre-sale 27 Feb as I thought they would actually turn up early. NOT! Last day of post before I leave is tomorrow and I still have not received anything. Not even a reply from my last e-mail asking if the tickets are sent - and what will happen if I do not get them latest tomorrow. Calling takes ages and can cost a good deal from outside the UK if it takes long to get a reply.

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: May 15, 2018 15:03

I called AXS. For coventry I have to pick up my tickets on the spot. For Edinburgh and London they said he was sending them to me. They refuse to make E-Tickets I do not understand this company it's a shame.

Date: May 15, 2018 15:06

slewan
1. If you haven't received your tickets yet: Tell them that you are leaving home soon and ask them to send you your tickets as etickets!

2. translate whatever you need with google translator to French. It won't be perfect but it'll work…

1) I told them all about that in my first e-mail around 4 May and the only reply I got was the standard one about calling if not received 3 days before (when I am already abroad). By then they were not sent yet, they told me. Sent another e-mail + sent the form from axs.com again on Sunday, no reply there yet.

People have also received the message now that they need to pick them up at the box office the same day (Will-call).

Just hoping to receive them today or latest tomorrow.... I am so nervous that I cannot get excited about the concert. Will-call is just too time-consuming and annoying when one has ordered more than early enough for them to send the tickets.

Posted by: Egon ()
Date: May 15, 2018 15:11

have not yet received my e-tickets for Twickenham 19 june, but there'd still time I guess.

However I made a mistake for my Edinburgh tickets; I chose "postal" instead of "e-ticket". And to make matters worse I chose "UK postal", NOT "Europe" (i'm in france).

sent them a mail on march 12th about it, to which they replied:

Assistant – AXS, 15 Mar, 4:44 pm CDT:
Hi Egon,

Thank you for contacting AXS.

Unfortunately we are not able to change the delivery method to e-ticket before the tickets have been issued.

Tickets may be issued at any point up until the week of the event, but are usually sent out about two to four weeks prior to the event. Unfortunately we are not given any prior information about when tickets will be issued by the promoter so we are unable to provide an estimated delivery date in advance.

Once tickets are issued nearer to the event, you can contact us again to see if a change in delivery method is possible.

If you would prefer to change the delivery address, please call our customer services team on 0203 481 5506.

If there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Agnes P

then on the 24th of april I sent below, which was left without reply
(I resent it yesterday 14 may)

Good day
I tried to call your help line several times but unable ot get through.
I’d like to know what the latest situation is regarding my tickets
And if it’ possible to change them into electronic ones
As per my request dated 15 march.
Psld to hear & krgds

Date: May 15, 2018 15:12

"delete"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-15 15:13 by Egon.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: May 15, 2018 15:16

Ticketmaster delivered within a week.
FNAC delivered within three days
Eventim delivered within two days.

Tickets delivered on your door. Fast, simple and efficient.

AXS have not yet delivered anything. Their customer serivce is contradictorary and split in its responses. Some say I must pick up tickets at will call windows (but that I will not recive any confirmation before the day of the event), others say the same tickets will be dispatched to my home address no later than 3 days before the event (as if everyone is at home 3 days before the event). Other requests (submitted in April) are not yet answered.

My account on their website can only confirm purchased tickets, but nothing about delivery.

AXS make Ticketmaster look like the kings of great customer service.
When I searched the net, I found that AXS has a poor esteem in general:
1 of 5 stars at yelp after 223 reviews, 1 of 10 stars at trustpilot after 182 reviews, 1 of stars at BBB after 52 reviews… You get the picture.

I am seriously concerned that I won't get my tickets from AXS in time.

Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: May 15, 2018 15:27

Got to say e-tickets for 22nd and 25th now arrived and printed. Pretty timely. And printed twice so keeping 1 as a souvenir

Posted by: toostoned ()
Date: May 15, 2018 15:32

If you do not understand English and the AXS speech machine, you can travel to London without tickets, and go to the box office at London Stadium on the date of the concert, show your ticket-confirmation, ID and creditcard you used for payment, and they print new tickets with new barcodes.

If you speak English, call AXS customer service, wait 20-30 minutes, and get in touch with an employee.
You request to send e-tickets immediately, while you still are in the telephone contact, and they do.

That's how I did and it succeeded. But frustrating, yes!

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 15, 2018 16:21

I don't really want to have the hassle of picking up tickets for coventry or either of the other 2 concerts i am going to.

Can you imagine the queues if this is the case for a lot of people.

Posted by: snarf2014 ()
Date: May 15, 2018 16:41

I live in the Netherlands. Last Saturday I phoned AXS and asked them to convert my ticket to e-ticket. That was no problem. I received the ticket while ending my conversation with AXS. The phonecall lasted only 3 minutes including waiting. I can imagine that there are a lot of phonecalls now, so I am glad that I made my phonecall on Saturday.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-15 18:00 by snarf2014.

Date: May 15, 2018 17:25

snarf2014, when's the concert you refer to ?

I just called them (waited 20 minutes) and they said they can only change to
e-ticket "about 5 days before the show"

Date: May 15, 2018 17:55

I'm referring to London May 22. I called AXS on Saturday May 12.

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: May 15, 2018 18:15

I wrote to them on the issue and after 10 mns they sent me the e-ticket (I'm referring to next Tuesday's show).

Date: May 15, 2018 18:15

snarf2014
I'm referring to London May 22. I called AXS on Saturday May 12.

thanks info (en veel plezier in londen)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-15 18:16 by Egon.

Date: May 15, 2018 18:45

Guess what, I called AXS regarding my London 22 May tickets an hour ago (it all took about 25 minutes) and was told the promoter (AEG) has decided that all European (and probably everything else outside the UK) has been changed to Box Office Collection. I received the e-mail from AXS while we spoke. Doors open at 5 pm on show day, but we can pick up the tickets earlier. Then we must be inside the stadium until the show, from what I recall her saying.

She absolutely refused to change it to e-tickets, or said it was impossible, as AEG had changed them all to Box office collection.

If anyone calls now regarding London 22 May and gets OK for change of hard copy tickets to e-tickets, please let me know. I have read about contradicting replies.

It utterly annoys me that my information which I wrote to them about 4 May did not make them change it to e-tickets... And it means standing in another line on concert day. *SIGH*

Date: May 15, 2018 18:56

LQ1977: Just read your post. WTF? AXS changed them ALL to Box Office collection? So 3 or 4 staff members at the will call window will be handing out tickets to 20-30,000 + on show day?? What a mess.

Date: May 15, 2018 19:18

That is what she said, unless I am mistaken/didn´t hear it correctly (which of course is possible). However, on the updated order confirmation AXS sent me during the conversation it now says Box office collection.

Date: May 15, 2018 19:21

The Worst.
LQ1977: Just read your post. WTF? AXS changed them ALL to Box Office collection? So 3 or 4 staff members at the will call window will be handing out tickets to 20-30,000 + on show day?? What a mess.

I guess that's all bullhsit since AXS even sent me a Lucky Dip ticket as an eticket today

Date: May 15, 2018 19:26

LQ, I don't doubt that they said it! All customer agents I've been in touch with from AXS have said different Things, so who knows what is true.

Date: May 15, 2018 19:26

Yeah, I told her that I have heard about many people getting it changed to e-tickets, but she said it was impossible now. I tried several times, but at no use....

Date: May 15, 2018 19:32

They said the same to me last Saturday, but nevertheless changed my ticket to e-ticket when I asked if that was possible. Maybe they have changed their policy now or it depends on the person you are speaking to.

Date: May 15, 2018 19:59

Maybe I should try again tomorrow...it costs a bit though...

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: May 15, 2018 21:33

snarf2014
I live in the Netherlands. Last Saturday I phoned AXS and asked them to convert my ticket to e-ticket. That was no problem. I received the ticket while ending my conversation with AXS. The phonecall lasted only 3 minutes including waiting. I can imagine that there are a lot of phonecalls now, so I am glad that I made my phonecall on Saturday.

Last week waiting for an hour or more.....

Posted by: thomas guitar ()
Date: May 15, 2018 21:46

i just wrote a message too.....Nothing arrived till now. i ordered tix for the first London show and for the second show in London. Never happend before in this way

Date: May 15, 2018 22:01

in case they ever answered one of you inquiries there seems to be a way to speed things up: Always answer the last email they wrote you (and never use the form on their website again).

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: May 15, 2018 22:12

Strange, I've answered to the last mail in the first place, and got no reply. When I used the webform again, I got an answer in a few minutes.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1784
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home