Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

song vote 2018
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 8, 2018 22:12

I guess there'll be a song vote again. But what will be on offer? (please be realistic!)

My guess is that most of the songs that were in last years song vote and haven't been performed will be included again

btw.: Do you know that I'm still selling a Lucky Dip ticket for Dublin (60 Euros)? ([email protected])

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-08 22:13 by slewan.

Re: song vote 2018
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 8, 2018 22:21

Not sure.

Too busy right now to speculate .
Trying to track down a single lucky dip ticket at a reasonable price for the Dublin show.

Wish me luck!!

Date: May 8, 2018 23:05

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-08 23:32 by slewan.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 8, 2018 23:22

slewan
MisterDDDD
Not sure.

Too busy right now to speculate .
Trying to track down a single lucky dip ticket at a reasonable price for the Dublin show.

Wish me luck!!

you are lucky – I just sent you an email
Feel bad now.. sometimes sarcasm/humor doesn't translate.
Sorry, thought it was an obvious poke.

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: May 8, 2018 23:25

Street fighting man
Rocks off
Ruby tuesday

Most likely the same as before with maybe the odd rarity id love them.to play shattered again

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: May 8, 2018 23:28

Please do not play Miss You is all I ask.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 8, 2018 23:30

Midnight Toker

Why??? It's the perfect time to take a bathroom break.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: May 8, 2018 23:53

...............SLAVE!!!

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: May 9, 2018 00:00

Instead of voting on songs you should be able to vote on who gets to pick the set list:

- Mick
- Keith
- Chuck
- Ronnie
- Charlie

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 9, 2018 00:53

Send It To me
Instead of voting on songs you should be able to vote on who gets to pick the set list:

- Mick
- Keith
- Chuck
- Ronnie
- Charlie

I'll go for Charlie ..............

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 9, 2018 01:14

Its a crappy clickbait gimmick to give you the pretence that they'll consider playing something unusual.

They give you 4 songs with maybe one song thats a bit left-field but which is up against semi-warhorses like Ruby Tuesday or Lets Spend The Night Together which is what all the casual fans are going to go for (the sort of people who when Mick asks on a social media page what song they'd like to hear at an upcoming show reply with 'Brown sugar' or 'Satisfaction', as if the Stones werent going to play these songs otherwise)

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 9, 2018 02:04

Gazza
Its a crappy clickbait gimmick to give you the pretence that they'll consider playing something unusual.

They give you 4 songs with maybe one song thats a bit left-field but which is up against semi-warhorses like Ruby Tuesday or Lets Spend The Night Together which is what all the casual fans are going to go for (the sort of people who when Mick asks on a social media page what song they'd like to hear at an upcoming show reply with 'Brown sugar' or 'Satisfaction', as if the Stones werent going to play these songs otherwise)

thumbs up your right Gazza.......choosing for songs that they want to play is not voting....just choosing...........never ad the opportunity to choose "vote" for We Love You.........................

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: May 9, 2018 02:08

Gazza

Oh Gazza, you're so jaded! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out winking smiley

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 9, 2018 02:39

Mr Jimmy
Gazza

Oh Gazza, you're so jaded! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out winking smiley

I'l let you know how jaded I am when I go and see your band a few nights after Dublin. I expect some deep cuts!

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 9, 2018 02:46

Gazza
Mr Jimmy
Gazza

I'l let you know how jaded I am when I go and see your band a few nights after Dublin. I expect some deep cuts!

I second that!

Posted by: stonesstein ()
Date: May 9, 2018 05:25

Anybody up for Little Red Rooster?

stonesstein

Kick me like you did before
I can't even feel the pain no more
Rocks Off, 1972

Posted by: rara ()
Date: May 9, 2018 12:31

Midnight Toker

Amen.

Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()
Date: May 9, 2018 12:35

rara
Midnight Toker

Amen.

Perhaps, for all these setlist-moaners, they should do a not-play-vote. I would vote for Tumbling Dice.
By the way, I love the powerful version of Miss You 2017 and actually, I even don't mind, what they do play or not...the main thing for me is that they still do play! That's all!

Date: May 9, 2018 13:09

well, maybe the should introduce an opt-out list for songs we don't wanna hear. Put up a list of the usual 15 old warhorses and the one that gets the most votes will be dropped for that particular show

Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: May 9, 2018 18:29

Dead Flowers is a must!
It was up for vote at Spielberg, Lucca and Paris II last year but never won...this has to change. Please make it happen, preferbly at one of the german shows!

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: May 9, 2018 18:37

Gomper!grinning smiley

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: May 9, 2018 23:16

Winter
Coming Down Again
Through the Lonely Nights
Salt of the Earth
Jigsaw Puzzle
Parachute Woman
We Love You
Memory Motel
Stray Cat Blues
Where the Boys Go
Soul Survivor

Take your pick. Be creative.Mix it up.Please.
You can delete Miss You and Satisfaction.I do not care.

Date: May 9, 2018 23:43

Midnight Toker
Winter
Coming Down Again
Through the Lonely Nights
Salt of the Earth
Jigsaw Puzzle
Parachute Woman
We Love You
Memory Motel
Stray Cat Blues
Where the Boys Go
Soul Survivor

Take your pick. Be creative.Mix it up.Please.
You can delete Miss You and Satisfaction.I do not care.

that's why I asked to be realistic

Posted by: TheBlockbuster ()
Date: May 10, 2018 00:11

If there is a song vote it will look something like this:

Respectable
Paint it Black
Let's Spend The Night Together
All Down The Line

But honestly I think it's most important that they focus on remembering the warhorses.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 10, 2018 01:00

When Your Gone ..... Commit a Crime ......... ... great for savage guitar/harp blow-out ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: May 10, 2018 22:47

How about In Another Land, though they'd probably forget to invite Bill up onstage for it!

Date: May 10, 2018 23:01

Rockman
When Your Gone ..... Commit a Crime ......... ... great for savage guitar/harp blow-out ...

no, no, no – don't waste gems like these for the song vote (nobody will vote for them and they will be left unperformed)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1887
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home