Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Scoping the 2018 Tour
Posted by: 35love ()
Date: May 25, 2018 21:19

Cristiano then you are gifted w/ administrative organization.
Who do we speak to about giving you a raise?
smileys with beer

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 25, 2018 21:21

waterrats
Cristiano Radtke
35love
waterrats how was the info leaked out London 1?
Christiano has connections, thankfully, it seems.
I have accepted no live feeds for ‘No Filter 2’ and instead have waited for concert attendees to post their utube or Facebook uploads.
It was fun hearing ‘Fool To Cry’ total surprise for the setlist, then see the warmup clip, then the concert footage clips!

My connections are more or less the same as everyone else's on this board. grinning smiley

True and very many thanks for that, Christiano!!

I had understood that a friend of Christiano SMS'ed (!) him the setlist from London I. For Dublin: we had our friend streaming in the neighbouhood from the venue...

Yup, that's what happened. He was lucky on getting the setlist before the concert had started. smiling smiley

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: May 25, 2018 22:16

I’ve changed my mind waiting open London 2
Not accepting no live feed lol
Drone w/ camera? Illegal probably.

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 27, 2018 04:30

The Stones could do this for us simple as pie, for no real cost... heck Charlies Granddaughter was on the scoping band wagon, they know all about it... but they don't want to/don't care to. It is not like it is a quality simulcast, it is a crappy scope... no one would think skip the show it is scoped.... fans who can will go to the show... lucky dips make it affordable for everyone.

So why not do it? It would be so easy to attach a crappy little cell phone on a pole (out of sight from any whiners who hate this stuff)(God forbid Jack White see the phone there)... plug in to a 3 hours power pack and broadcast. So simple, almost free.

The Great Debbie Tiger showed many times that entire shows can be broadcast, much to the delight of many fans... but... on the other hand... there were several whiners here who posted that they thought happy ecstatic people watching scopes and posting about the live show in the live show thread messed up the thread... so they must be very happy there are no more scopes.

It was nice while it lasted... but... c'est la vie... another good thing that went away and is no more... sad smiley

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: May 27, 2018 07:41

With an enclosed stadium like London, the sound immediately outside is not good. Thanks to all the security searches and the resulting queue, I was still outside when Florence started her set, and apart from a thumping bass, very little could be heard. The guy in Dublin was in a high rise flat some distance away which gave a better result.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 27, 2018 17:28

I'm still looking forward to some scoping from the other venues on this tour, where possible and I think most people here who cannot attend are with me in that hope. cool smiley

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: May 29, 2018 22:35

angry smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-30 06:41 by Leonioid.

Re: Periscoping
Date: June 23, 2018 08:49

GlimmerGirl24
Is anyone planning to periscope Dublin? Or any other show?
The old saying... "If you want something done right... "
So far, only one show has been properly scoped... Berlin.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1608
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home