Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617Next
Current Page: 16 of 17
Re: OT: Fleetwood Mac Fires Lindsey Buckingham
Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: October 17, 2018 16:18

Hairball
MisterDDDD
Paddy
NICOS
ash
just told my kids to get on with their homework courtesy of the real Fleetwood Mac

[www.youtube.com]

This was the real good deal.....the New Fleedwood Mac would have been a better option...........

This indeed was the real deal...
Real deal indeed.
Although the song has better versions cool smiley
[www.youtube.com]

Both great covers posted above (that Peter Green/FM version is intense!), but hard to beat the original Otis Rush version from '62 or even his remake in '94...

Otis Rush - Homework, 1962

Otis Rush - Homework. 1994

RIP Otis!

Thanks for sharing Otis' remake, Hairball. I had never heard that one before.

My favorite version is probably The Live J Geils Version.

But Peter Wolf's Accoustic Version may end up challenging for the favorite spot over time. Something magical happens when my ears hear that groove.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-10-17 16:18 by mr_dja.

Date: October 17, 2018 16:19

mr_dja
Hairball
MisterDDDD
Paddy
NICOS
ash
just told my kids to get on with their homework courtesy of the real Fleetwood Mac

[www.youtube.com]

This was the real good deal.....the New Fleedwood Mac would have been a better option...........

Real deal indeed.
[www.youtube.com]

Both great covers posted above (that Peter Green/FM version is intense!), but hard to beat the original Otis Rush version from '62 or even his remake in '94...

RIP Otis!

But Peter Wolf's Accoustic Version may end up challenging for the favorite spot over time. Something magical happens when my ears hear that groove.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Totally agree thumbs up

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 17, 2018 16:21

DandelionPowderman
mr_dja
Hairball
MisterDDDD
Paddy
NICOS
ash

[www.youtube.com]

Real deal indeed.
[www.youtube.com]

RIP Otis!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Totally agree thumbs up

+1 thumbs up

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: October 17, 2018 19:07

Wow that is some hideous OT quoting, come on guys !

As to Fleetwood Mac, pretty sad isn't it, anyone know how their sales are doing ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: October 17, 2018 19:14

Homework is OT in a Mac-thread?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 17, 2018 19:28

gotdablouse
Wow that is some hideous OT quoting, come on guys !

As to Fleetwood Mac, pretty sad isn't it, anyone know how their sales are doing ?

I've heard from poor to average, but it depends on who you're hearing it from. And for those who are willing to accept the drastic change and see them in their current state, it's an absolute success!
Would be interesting to know the facts, but I would assume they're doing ok.

One thing that caught my attention though a while back was when they announced a third L.A. date "due to overwhelming demand".
How could that possibly be when there were still hundreds of official tickets still available for the two shows that were already on sale?
I realize they probably had three lined up, and were hoping for the first two to sell out before the third was announced, but in reality it should have said "due to false demand a third show added"!

Date: October 17, 2018 19:41

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 18, 2018 07:20

DandelionPowderman
The band is lucky, to get to back Neil.

[www.youtube.com]

agreed. neil is a criminally overlooked talent. as to the no personality thing mentioned earlier, that's just not true. i've met him more than once & he is a genuinely nice guy with a quirky, sly sense of humour. he's the main reason i'm going to the show. if you can find it, the north american tour 2009 (i think) compiliation that came out for record store day when they still did cds is fabulous. 3 cds of incredible songs & performances. & they don't even touch on his solo material!

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: October 18, 2018 22:09

Was thinking about going this weekend - cheapest seat in the upper upper deck is $100 and some upper deck seats are $150. At least $200 for anything in the lower bowl. NOPE, SORRY. I'd go for half the price, I think.

Posted by: tommycharles ()
Date: October 19, 2018 05:52

crholmstrom
the north american tour 2009 (i think) compiliation that came out for record store day when they still did cds is fabulous. 3 cds of incredible songs & performances. & they don't even touch on his solo material!

Ah yes - this one. That was a great tour.

Date: October 19, 2018 10:41

tommycharles
crholmstrom
the north american tour 2009 (i think) compiliation that came out for record store day when they still did cds is fabulous. 3 cds of incredible songs & performances. & they don't even touch on his solo material!

Ah yes - this one. That was a great tour.

i was off by a year but close enough. i was at the seattle show that has several songs on this cd. really fantastic night at the winery. the band was "on".

Date: October 20, 2018 04:46

crholmstrom
i was off by a year but close enough. i was at the seattle show that has several songs on this cd. really fantastic night at the winery. the band was "on".

Nice - I caught the Denver show a week or so after that, and it was similarly great. I loved I Feel Possessed on that tour. It was also nice, compared to the ‘07 and ‘16 gigs, that it was just the four of them up there, making such a big interesting sound.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: October 24, 2018 12:14

a Wembley Stadium date has been announced for next June, which is sparked rumours of a Glastonbury headline set

Posted by: Valeswood ()
Date: October 24, 2018 15:54

I would normally have been all over this but giving this a miss this time.

Date: November 18, 2018 19:39

Saw them live last night in Tacoma. First time seeing FM. A few scattered thoughts:

1. Reports of Christine McVie's decline have been greatly exaggerated. Her vocals are a little tentative at times (I think a fair comparison is to Paul McCartney's current voice), but she still has some very nice moments on the keys. Reports I'd read made it sound like she just sort of stood there most of the show, which isn't true.

2. Nicks sounds better than she did in the initial clips from this lineup on the Ellen show, but there are still plenty of notes she doesn't reach for. It's hard to believe The Dance is now legal drinking age, at 21 years ago, but she definitely has lost the top of her range. Plenty of power in the rest of it, though.

3. The pre-Buckingham/Nicks tracks they added in sounded great, Black Magic Woman, Tell Me All The Things You Do, and especially Oh Well, during which it was just John McVie/Fleetwood/Campbell/Finn on stage, very hard rocking.

4. Neil is clearly having the time of his life up there - running around the stage, jumping off Fleetwood's drum riser, a smile a mile wide all night. It was a pleasure to watch. On the other hand, I realize he's primarily there as a vocalist, but I would have loved it if they'd mix his guitar up even slightly. The 3rd guitar player in the shadows gets more space in the mix than Neil does, and that's unfortunate.

5. Speaking of which, the fact that they have a whole extra band up there with them bothered me less during the gig than it does in theory. Sure, any of the principals apart from John McVie could stop playing at any point and we wouldn't necessarily notice, but they make a very nice sound as long as you don't think too hard about it. Insert parallel to The Stones here.

6. Fleetwood's drum solo in World Turning is a pointless waste of time. He's not that sort of drummer, and giving him a mic for a few minutes to make the crowd go "woo" back at him is just silly. They handed him a single drum with a strap and a wireless mic at one point so he could wander around the stage with it, and behind him the screen showed footage of him doing that same bit over the years, which made it look tired to me, but people afterwards were raving about it, so I must be in the minority.

7. The stage setup itself is interesting - the drapes/netting behind the stage look like they were installed in a hurry a few minutes before the gig, but they couldn't have been, because there was dedicated video specifically projected onto them. For those of us used to purpose built Mark Fisher sets, it all looked a bit slapdash. It reminded me of that clip from Four Flicks when Charlie remarked "it looked like brought all our gear in, but hired the stage from the arena." The video footage itself is mostly very well done, Gold Dust Woman especially.

and finally 8. The biggest revelation of the night for me was Mike Campbell. I've never really been a Petty fan, so I didn't know much about the guy, but WOW can he play the guitar. I could have listened to him for hours... perfect tone, touch, everything. They've got a real asset there.

Oh, and unrelated to the music, but 9. Getting in and out of the Tacoma Dome is a real Charlie Foxtrot. I hadn't attempted that before, and it's ridiculous.

Date: November 18, 2018 20:18

tommycharles
Saw them live last night in Tacoma. First time seeing FM. A few scattered thoughts:

1. Reports of Christine McVie's decline have been greatly exaggerated. Her vocals are a little tentative at times (I think a fair comparison is to Paul McCartney's current voice), but she still has some very nice moments on the keys. Reports I'd read made it sound like she just sort of stood there most of the show, which isn't true.

2. Nicks sounds better than she did in the initial clips from this lineup on the Ellen show, but there are still plenty of notes she doesn't reach for. It's hard to believe The Dance is now legal drinking age, at 21 years ago, but she definitely has lost the top of her range. Plenty of power in the rest of it, though.

3. The pre-Buckingham/Nicks tracks they added in sounded great, Black Magic Woman, Tell Me All The Things You Do, and especially Oh Well, during which it was just John McVie/Fleetwood/Campbell/Finn on stage, very hard rocking.

4. Neil is clearly having the time of his life up there - running around the stage, jumping off Fleetwood's drum riser, a smile a mile wide all night. It was a pleasure to watch. On the other hand, I realize he's primarily there as a vocalist, but I would have loved it if they'd mix his guitar up even slightly. The 3rd guitar player in the shadows gets more space in the mix than Neil does, and that's unfortunate.

5. Speaking of which, the fact that they have a whole extra band up there with them bothered me less during the gig than it does in theory. Sure, any of the principals apart from John McVie could stop playing at any point and we wouldn't necessarily notice, but they make a very nice sound as long as you don't think too hard about it. Insert parallel to The Stones here.

6. Fleetwood's drum solo in World Turning is a pointless waste of time. He's not that sort of drummer, and giving him a mic for a few minutes to make the crowd go "woo" back at him is just silly. They handed him a single drum with a strap and a wireless mic at one point so he could wander around the stage with it, and behind him the screen showed footage of him doing that same bit over the years, which made it look tired to me, but people afterwards were raving about it, so I must be in the minority.

7. The stage setup itself is interesting - the drapes/netting behind the stage look like they were installed in a hurry a few minutes before the gig, but they couldn't have been, because there was dedicated video specifically projected onto them. For those of us used to purpose built Mark Fisher sets, it all looked a bit slapdash. It reminded me of that clip from Four Flicks when Charlie remarked "it looked like brought all our gear in, but hired the stage from the arena." The video footage itself is mostly very well done, Gold Dust Woman especially.

and finally 8. The biggest revelation of the night for me was Mike Campbell. I've never really been a Petty fan, so I didn't know much about the guy, but WOW can he play the guitar. I could have listened to him for hours... perfect tone, touch, everything. They've got a real asset there.

Oh, and unrelated to the music, but 9. Getting in and out of the Tacoma Dome is a real Charlie Foxtrot. I hadn't attempted that before, and it's ridiculous.

I was there too, with great seats. Agree with a lot of what you said. Stevie's vocals were fine. She had a little problem during Gypsy but rebounded nicely. Mike Campbell was incredible & was clearly the leader musically. He spoke more during this show than he ever did with Tom Petty. He was stunning. & Neil Finn is 1 of my favorite artists of all time. His vocals were great & he blended in with Christine & Stevie nicely. Don't Dream It's Over was 1 of the highlights for me. The effect with all the cell phones lighting up the venue was excellent. Nice to see him get his due finally. He's a great singer/songwriter/musician & a nice guy to boot! I've met him several times over the years. Free Falling was a definite hightlight, too. Very emotional moment with Stevie's pics of Tom behind the band. She put everything she had into the vocal & I was getting a little misty during it. As to the Tacoma Dome. Ugh. It took us 2.5 hours to get from Northgate to the Tacoma Dome. After over 30 years you'd think they'd figure out how to get people in. I can't even imagine trying to go there during the work week. The purported improvements weren't in evidence except saw the seats rather than benches in the upper deck.I was about 12 rows off the floor close to the stage. We left during the last song as we were parked in the far reaches of the parking lot. Managed to beat the traffic out nicely. Finally, 1 tends to forget just how great Christine is & how many great songs she has. I thought World Turning was great except the drum solo was WAY too long. Overall big thumbs up though. If you've ever been a fan, I'd recommend seeing the tour. The new blood in the band has turned out to be a good thing I think.

Date: December 15, 2018 03:24

lindsey interview:

[www.stereogum.com]

Date: December 15, 2018 04:19

Thanks crholmstrom, that's quite a lengthy interview.thumbs up

The part relevant to the recent breakup:

STEREOGUM: Do you think you’ll ever end up back with the band?

BUCKINGHAM: Look, it’s Fleetwood Mac, anything’s possible. Maybe they’ll get it out of their system. If they ask me to come back, would I? Sure, because to me I think the lack of a proper farewell tour, if that’s what we’re doing, that doesn’t undercut, like I say, the legacy that we have so carefully built as the five of us, which they’re not doing right now. I don’t know what they’re doing. It’s a cover band kind of deal, and Stevie may be enjoying that, and that’s fine. If she is happy doing that, there is no one outcome that I think is going to be okay. The way I look at it is it’s giving me an opportunity to do some things in a more rapid-fire way with some new people who actually care about what I’m doing and not just about getting the money from Fleetwood Mac. Look, I mean it does make me question who these people are, but again, to look at it compassionately, I think it’s all coming from a lack of perspective and to some degree a certain weakness on their parts. I can’t stop loving them because of that.

Here's a video interview from a few days ago:

Lindsey Buckingham says he and Fleetwood Mac have settled lawsuit

And a recent story from the Chicago Tribune:

Lindsey Buckingham says Fleetwood Mac suit is settled, hopes bandmates see the light

Lindsey Buckingham

"...it would be like something as absurd as Mick Jagger saying, 'Either Keith goes or I go.' 'Well, I guess we need the singer.'"

Lindsey Buckingham has peacefully gone his own way -- with a stop at the bank, presumably -- now that he and the four other longtime members of Fleetwood Mac have reached an out-of-court settlement about his dismissal from the group.

The agreement was reached "only a couple of weeks" ago, Buckingham said in an interview with "CBS This Morning" co-host Anthony Mason, "but now we're all signed off on something." Asked if he was happy about the undisclosed terms of the settlement, Buckingham answered, "I'm happy enough with it. I'm not out there trying to twist the knife at all. I'm trying to look at this with some level of compassion, some level of wisdom."

The singer/guitarist wasn't exactly about to give his blessing, though, to the current incarnation of the group, which is out on tour with Neil Finn and Mike Campbell singing and playing guitar in his stead. "I'm not particularly disappointed not to be out on the road doing another Fleetwood Mac tour doing all those hits," he said. "What I am disappointed in is that we built this beautiful legacy that was about rising above all this kind of stuff. I feel that that legacy, in what the band is doing now, is being somewhat dishonored, and that does bother me."

Buckingham had filed suit in L.A. Superior Court in early October, asking at least $12-14 million from his four former bandmates, saying that's how much he'd been told he'd earn from participating in a 2018-19 North American tour -- which, the lawsuit maintained, he'd agreed to do before being summarily fired.

Upon announcing that Buckingham was out of the group and Finn and Campbell were in, the remaining members of the classic lineup -- Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie, Mick Fleetwood and John McVie -- had jointly declared that Buckingham was unwilling to tour at a time the others had agreed to, and that was the reason for the ouster. Buckingham has disputed that account in and out of court, saying he had finally acceded to the schedule (with the stipulation that he could do solo shows on nights off from the group tour) and that the band could have hit the road even sooner if he hadn't been kicked out.

On "CBS This Morning," he elaborated on that narrative, saying his ousting came as a direct result of events at the band's MusiCares tribute show in January, when Nicks allegedly believed that he was smirking and snickering during her acceptance speech.

"Irving told me a couple of days later that she'd given the band an ultimatum and either I had to go or she was going to go," Buckingham told CBS's Mason. "He was screaming at me on the phone saying, 'You've really done it this time.' And I had no idea what he was talking about. He said, 'Stevie never wants to be on stage with you ever again.' And I'm going, why? ... It appeared to me that she was looking for something to hang on me in order to instigate some kind of a coup. … None of it makes sense to me. Fleetwood Mac, the five of us together, in my mind is a very sacred thing."

He added, "And it would be like something as absurd as Mick Jagger saying, 'Either Keith goes or I go.' 'Well, I guess we need the singer.'"

Buckingham discussed his long and sometimes tortured relationship with Nicks with the morning show host, saying they'd enjoyed friendly relations outside of the group as recently as 2011, when he spent a good deal of time at her home while recording a solo album. But, looking back to the mid-'70s days when they were a couple, Buckingham said, "My relationship with Stevie is fragmented. I think there's still a lot of love there, but you have to begin with the fact that to get through those early days, it was kind of an exercise in compartmentalization for everyone, emotionally -- and for me in particular. I mean, I was not the one doing the leaving; she left me. There was never really any chance to get anything like closure, because that takes perhaps some distance. So that kind of is how we got along. And I think you cut to 20 or 30 years later, and that leads to a kind of a fragmented relationship."

Addressing the underlying psychology of their contemporary relationship, Buckingham opined: "I think sometimes she might find it difficult that I was lucky enough to find my soulmate late in life and got married and had my first child when I was 48 and have three beautiful children, and that was something she never did. You know, she basically is living her professional life. And so maybe… I don't know if that plays into it or not. I honestly don't know."

Buckingham told CBS there was recently a break in the logjam of no communication from his estranged bandmates. "I have not actually spoken to any of the band, and it's been almost a year now. Nobody." But, he added, "Only in the last couple of weeks, I have gotten an email, which I expected to get, from Christine McVie. She wrote me an email and basically said, 'Dearest Lindsey, know that I had nothing to do with any of this. Know that I miss you so much.' She said, 'I believe deep in Stevie's heart that she would like you to come home.'" He took that to mean "that maybe underneath everything, Stevie would like to see me back, already -- that maybe she feels ambivalent about what's gone on. This could be just Christine expressing wishful thinking, or expressing something that she thinks will make me feel better."

Asked if he would consider a reunion down the road, Buckingham said, "Oh, sure. Again, I'm not assuming anything at all. But nothing would make me happier than if we were going to do something like a farewell tour. So maybe they'll get this out of their system, and maybe they'll realize that this wasn't really the right thing. And if you're asking me would I be open, yes, of course, I would say 'Yeah, let's do it' -- absolutely."

But he put a big asterisk on that hope by expressing his doubt that he'll ever be asked to rejoin. "I'm pretty much figuring that I won't," Buckingham told Mason. "A lot of people who know how convoluted Fleetwood Mac's politics have been will say 'Two years from now, they're gonna (be back together).' And I'm like, 'Ah, I'm not so sure.' Something's a little different this time." "What is that?" Mason asked. "I'm not sure," Buckingham responded.

In an interview with Billboard in August, Mick Fleetwood had seemed to back off from the firing just being about disagreements in tour scheduling, saying, "The reality was, in simple language, we weren't happy… It wasn't working for us and we made the decision as a band to continue, and that's what we've done with open heart." Following the filing of Buckingham's lawsuit, a statement from the band said the band "looks forward to their day in court" -- but, obviously, an elongated case would not have served a group that's on the road hoping fans don't come to the shows spending a great deal of time pondering where their loyalties lie.

Fleetwood Mac's tour continues with dates currently scheduled through June 2019, including a hometown stop Tuesday at L.A.'s Forum. Buckingham just wrapped up a two-month tour Sunday, promoting his new multi-disc retrospective, "Solo Anthology: The Best of Lindsey Buckingham."

After admitting earlier in the CBS interview that "It hurt for a while -- I did walk around for a few months with a very visceral reaction" to the firing, Buckingham added, "I'm not someone who likes to look back. I like to look forward. And that certainly served me well this year."

Posted by: Tate ()
Date: December 15, 2018 07:40

Saw the Lindsey show last Saturday. Great time. He’s in fine form all around, and told us all there will be a new album next year. I look forward to it.

Posted by: marianna ()
Date: December 15, 2018 09:27

There are news stories today about Stevie talking about her Hall of Fame slot. She thanked Jimmie Iovine for encouraging her solo career. I don't think she misses Lindsey as much as he think she does. His attitude towards her is a bit sexist. What business is it of his whether she had kids or not? His recent comments about her and the band are sour grapes. He likely lost his slot due to his personality. He acts like Mike Campbell and Neil Finn are chopped liver. They're getting some good reviews.

Date: December 15, 2018 11:01

marianna
There are news stories today about Stevie talking about her Hall of Fame slot. She thanked Jimmie Iovine for encouraging her solo career. I don't think she misses Lindsey as much as he think she does. His attitude towards her is a bit sexist. What business is it of his whether she had kids or not? His recent comments about her and the band are sour grapes. He likely lost his slot due to his personality. He acts like Mike Campbell and Neil Finn are chopped liver. They're getting some good reviews.

my friend & i loved the show. she had never seen fleetwood mac & was totally happy with it. of course, she's a giant neil finn & mike campbell fan. the venue they played in seattle area is a giant pain in the @$$ to get to, so we don't go to shows their unless we're really into it. neil & mike were the push over the cliff as far as deciding to go. i was very happy to see neil finn get a great reaction at that level. well deserved & long overdue. they very easily could've done some more of his material & the crowd would've loved it. he looks like he's having the time of his life & mike campbell looked pretty happy, too. the whole vibe was much less tense than when i saw FM before.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: December 15, 2018 13:32

Lol he's totally right about Stevie. They're obsessed with each other, but she's way more obsessed with him than he is of her. And yeah, he's right about Campbell and Finn. They aren't chopped liver but they aren't Fleetwood Mac. Its as simple as that. Good on you if you like the shows, but you ain't seeing Fleetwood Mac, and people like your friend is exactly who they are targeting. I also really don't know how someone that likes Fleetwood Mac thats not under 30 hasn't seen them already. Thats just nuts to me.

Date: December 15, 2018 13:50

RollingFreak
Lol he's totally right about Stevie. They're obsessed with each other, but she's way more obsessed with him than he is of her. And yeah, he's right about Campbell and Finn. They aren't chopped liver but they aren't Fleetwood Mac. Its as simple as that. Good on you if you like the shows, but you ain't seeing Fleetwood Mac, and people like your friend is exactly who they are targeting. I also really don't know how someone that likes Fleetwood Mac thats not under 30 hasn't seen them already. Thats just nuts to me.

was busy raising kids, etc. i actually saw FM on the rumours tour when i was in high school. of course, later on too.

Date: December 15, 2018 14:40

I think the very fact that Campbell and Finn are NOT chopped liver makes it all even worse. They all have their own catalog - the Mac catalog, the Heartbreakers, and Split Enz/Crowded House. Why on earth are any of the players doing this damage to their own reputation? Finn looks positively embarrassed on stage.

Date: December 15, 2018 14:47

RollingFreak

agreed. stevie seems to have an issue with something that happened about 30 years ago and holds that against Buckingham still and was looking for any reason to boot him. he had an issue with the choice of song that was played as they walked out on stage at some awards show or something and stevie told the band its him or me.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 15, 2018 17:14

Quote of the decade : "He added, "And it would be like something as absurd as Mick Jagger saying, 'Either Keith goes or I go.' 'Well, I guess we need the singer.'""

Anyway good that they figured something out "amicably", unlike the Felder/Eagles/Azoff business that took years to get resolved. It seems bridges haven't been burnt like happened there.

Nice of Christine to finally be able to show some support, I remember being surprised when stuff leaked from the lawsuit and Lindsey wrote to Mick that he hadn't wanted to contact Christine due to her being "fragile" or something like that.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: December 15, 2018 18:35

Palace Revolution 2000
I think the very fact that Campbell and Finn are NOT chopped liver makes it all even worse. They all have their own catalog - the Mac catalog, the Heartbreakers, and Split Enz/Crowded House. Why on earth are any of the players doing this damage to their own reputation? Finn looks positively embarrassed on stage.

They're all being wasted. But the thing is to replace Buckingham you needed name people, which is what they are.

Posted by: marianna ()
Date: December 15, 2018 20:42

Were they Fleetwood Mac before Buckingham and Nicks joined in the mid-70s? The foundation existed long before then.

Why would it not be possible for Buckingham to play with Finn and Campbell? The lawsuit is settled. They could try playing or at least rehearsing together at some point. They could even record together if Mick wants to do that (he's said he wants to try that with the other two). It could be like a 60s supergroup concept.

Date: December 15, 2018 21:53

There's zero reason for Buckingham to play with Finn and Campbell and I personally never see that happening. With their age, I think its extremely likely Buckingham never plays with FM again, no matter if the lawsuit is settled or not. The only thing that should happen is Buckingham should induct Nicks into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. Otherwise, I never see them sharing the stage again.

Date: December 15, 2018 23:51

interesting article. who knows what is true but if some of it is, the current situation makes a lot more sense. bands are strange animals.

[www.mercurynews.com]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617Next
Current Page: 16 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1757
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home