Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

celebrity damage control - Keith Richards
Posted by: Braincapers ()
Date: April 9, 2018 21:03

Never heard of this show, and I suspect it's as bad as it sounds, but tonight the topic is

Keith Richards is a musician, singer, songwriter and founding member of the greatest rock band of all time, The Rolling Stones. A man plagued by demons and full of contradictions, his struggle with fame and fortune will manifest itself in an addictive and abusive relationship with drugs and alcohol and the people he loves the most. In the early 80's his heroine addiction will take him off the stage and into rehab. If he does not do some major damage control he risks not only losing his career but possibly his life.

It looks dire but in case anybody wants to see it on the Reality Channel tonight in the UK.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-09 21:04 by Braincapers.

Re: celebrity damage control - Keith Richards
Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: April 9, 2018 21:33

Braincapers
Never heard of this show, and I suspect it's as bad as it sounds, but tonight the topic is

Keith Richards is a musician, singer, songwriter and founding member of the greatest rock band of all time, The Rolling Stones. A man plagued by demons and full of contradictions, his struggle with fame and fortune will manifest itself in an addictive and abusive relationship with drugs and alcohol and the people he loves the most. In the early 80's his heroine addiction will take him off the stage and into rehab. If he does not do some major damage control he risks not only losing his career but possibly his life.

It looks dire but in case anybody wants to see it on the Reality Channel tonight in the UK.

Those addictions to heroines can be killers...didn't know there was a rehab for them too!

Re: celebrity damage control - Keith Richards
Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: April 10, 2018 00:18

watched it once...amusing background sound if you want. I hate those shows that cant even afford to play real Stones music when profiling the band...so when music is needed you get generic blues riffs or fake Keith sounding guitar riffs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1849
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home