Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bootleg Help. 1970 Battle of Milan
Posted by: Ram ()
Date: April 3, 2018 08:45

Thinking about buying the "Battle of Milan" bootleg. The packaging and vinyl looks incredible however I have one drawback, the sound quality. I've heard that other boots from this era have bad sound. However, the only review I've ever found is "Sound is surprisingly good! Top notch job on this one and recommended to Stones freaks". There is nothing more frustrating then buying a bootleg vinyl and discovering that the sound is completely atrocious. If anyone owns this 2016 release of the second Milan show please share your thoughts.

Brian had some kind of genius for finding people, didn't he?
-"He did. He got us together – Charlie, Mick and me."-"Life" by Keith Richards

Roll Tide

Re: Bootleg Help. 1970 Battle of Milan
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: April 3, 2018 10:34

Very good considering it's a 1970 tape, there's a 2 min sample of the recording here
[www.giginjapan.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-03 10:35 by Erik_Snow.

Date: April 3, 2018 18:59

Awesome Erik! Thank you, your link will be a big deciding factor

Date: April 3, 2018 19:11

Thanks! But I gotta say.....a bootleg LP copied directly from a digital torrent (like this), is something I wouldn't pay for.

It's different with the old LPs taken from original tapes, sold to the bootlegers. Of which the original tape is lost.

These recent LPs are more like "collectors items"....pay for it if you want to; otherwise; download for free; which they originaly were. You can't make something analog if it's taken from digital. But it's all subjective what you prefer to put in the shelves.

Date: April 3, 2018 19:23

Check out Kleermakers YouTube Channel. A good chance that you find it there. Where the @#$%& is Kleermaker anyway?

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: April 3, 2018 19:30

Banned

Date: April 3, 2018 20:05

NICOS
Banned

He banned himself then. He's still in the search engine ?

Date: April 4, 2018 02:55

Yeah you are right, I don't think it's worth it either. Also Kleermaker is the man. He's got allll the great Shelter's

Date: April 4, 2018 09:10

Do yourself a favour, and download the SBD/AUD matrix of Oakland 1969, either on DIME or here: [iorr.org]
...while waiting for a better 1970 recording to show up. As of now; only Essen 1970 is OK. Milan clocks in at 2nd, IMO.

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: April 4, 2018 11:54

TheflyingDutchman
NICOS
Banned

He banned himself then. He's still in the search engine ?

not banned at all... Kleer
[iorr.org] He will check in again, one of these days... they always do, unless until they are really banned

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-04 11:55 by Leonioid.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: April 5, 2018 03:17

I will ask him............

Date: April 5, 2018 04:47

Erik_Snow
Do yourself a favour, and download the SBD/AUD matrix of Oakland 1969, either on DIME or here: [iorr.org]
...while waiting for a better 1970 recording to show up. As of now; only Essen 1970 is OK. Milan clocks in at 2nd, IMO.

Essen doesn't come close to Berlin though. Sound quality and performance is incredible on that one! check it out: [youtu.be]

Posted by: diverseharmonics ()
Date: April 5, 2018 05:22

just get it...trust me ...

Date: April 5, 2018 05:27

read it on discogs eh?!......if you are a casual fan...no....if you are a true fanatic....then yes....

Date: April 5, 2018 05:28

Erik_Snow
Hamburg and Berlin both rippin

Date: April 5, 2018 20:03

diverseharmonics
Erik_Snow
Hamburg and Berlin both rippin

Yes, good chioces, meanwhile it's a shame great no great recordings from this tour, maybe their ever best tour.

Concerning this guy's above mention of Berlin; yes it's a good one
I guess I failed to get it *that close to it* as I I have Berlin 1970 on vinyl. And how often do one wonder to you get into self into that?

Date: April 5, 2018 21:42

the single LP Horizontal Sports is also a great performance from Paris 70....sound is listenable and good for a 70 gig but the show smokes and Wyman's bass is a real treat...Dead Flowers a highlight

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1178
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home